• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Claude

CLAUDE!

giphy.gif

xbxPm.gif

You Packers fans don't deserve the Super Bowl you are about to get this year.

ThoseSelfassuredCougar.gif

Too bad Peyton robbed us of being good in his final year.
I'm glad he got 2 though, would've been a travesty for him to finish with only 1. I feel the same about Rodgers who I hope/think will have 3-4 by the time he's done.

All I know is that I truly believe Rodgers>Brady but he's gotta get the hardware.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm glad he got 2 though, would've been a travesty for him to finish with only 1. I feel the same about Rodgers who I hope/think will have 3-4 by the time he's done.

All I know is that I truly believe Rodgers>Brady but he's gotta get the hardware.

If they didn't throw that game away against Seattle he would have had another one.

I agree tho, it's one of those things where it's we are witnessing a guy that will be talked about for generations to come. It always cracks me up when people talk about Drew Brees and even Eli and Ben as all time greats that should be in the hall of fame - they don't hold a candle to guys like Peyton and Rodgers.

And to think, he could have been a Niner.

If they didn't throw that game away against Seattle he would have had another one.

I agree tho, it's one of those things where it's we are witnessing a guy that will be talked about for generations to come. It always cracks me up when people talk about Drew Brees and even Eli and Ben as all time greats that should be in the hall of fame - they don't hold a candle to guys like Peyton and Rodgers.

Lol if erron joined that 2-14 niners team he would be a shell of what he is today

DJ Bowser

It is a privilege to watch Aaron Rodgers play football.
Pretty much. I've said for a while that there's no one currently or historically, I'd rather start a team with except maybe Payton.

In a season I didn't enjoy watching much football, his performance in the second half of the season is a big bright spot.

I do not see Eli as an all-time great at all. I do think Brees and Ben are, they've both got special skill sets but Rodgers can do what they do, and do it better. Ben is tougher to bring down once you get your hands on him, but Rodgers senses and escapes pressure so fucking well that it doesn't even matter. And I have no idea how in the hell that dude held onto the ball with one hand after being hit from his blind side.

FMT's probably a little right though, Rodgers did need a few years to perfect his mechanics and all that. If he'd have gotten thrown into the fire right away I'm not positive he'd be what he is today, but what ifs don't matter!

But seriously, this guy is playing with a defense that isn't very good and so much of his offense is in bad health, yet he's out there throwing receivers open, it's amazing. I really wonder what he would do with a true elite #1 receiver...Tom Brady and Randy Moss was a cheat code and I think he'd be equal to that if not better.

brentech

I just wish the Packers had a defense that stepped up a couple times during the playoff runs, but I can't say all the losses in the playoffs are of no fault of Rodgers, either.

Most of Brady's SBs were defensive and special team wins. Since becoming the guy he is now, he's lost two and won one. He was just kind of a Trent Dilfer in his early wins.

Mrbob

I think Jordy is a true number one. Which makes it all the more impressive what Rodgers has done in the post season.

and his performance at the beginning was one of the darkest

giphy.gif

What he have, like 23 or 25 TDS with 64% completion percentage when he was "awful". I'd take a season with those stats. :(

i preordered 5 nintendo switch games using best buys visa spend $100/get $25 off. those 5 retail games are more than all of the xbone retail games ive purchased in 3 years. sad!

Top Bottom