• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff you saw on NeoGaf and cannot find again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fagan

I remember SunhiLegend made a gif explaining NeoGAF and the registration procedures in the context of Morpheus revealing the nature of the Matrix to Neo. I loved that thing, it used to be such an amazingly adroit method of explaining to outsiders why people come for the games, but stay for OT.

Would like to know what happened to that one, it's pretty much scrubbed clean from the net.

I miss holybaikal threads. Anyone have that dedication to HolyBaikal thread saved?

I'd Like to Apologize to NeoGAF, Give a Special Thank You and LTTPs too!

HolyBaikal, I want you to know that I appreciate you more than I have ever appreciated anyone in my life. So much so that I want you to know that I respect everything about you, I truly like your line/way of thinking (I've incorporated it into my thoughts), I love the way you speak on this forum, I love the stutters and dots (....) you use when you type, it's unbelievably cute and I used to do something like that too; in the end though, I really.... .... .... l..-...l...-...like you and everything you are.

Ran rp

A #Glassic

I read most of it. Basically, HolyBaikal got banned and he's really torn up about it. He'd sacrifice his account to get HolyBaikal back. HolyBaikal's passion made the OP feel like he was missing something in his life and to fill this hole he decided to play the Ar Tenelico series. In doing so, he found that he finally understood waifu culture and is incredibly remorseful for judging people with waifu avatars. Since then he's gotten really into visual novels and hentai.

There's also a robust LTTP on Persona 3: FES, but I didn't read it because I haven't played the game and he has a LOT to say about it,

BadAss2961

GIF of a black guy in a white t-shirt laughing. It came from a video of the guy complaining about being banned from GAF.

I can no longer find the GIF or the video.

totoro'd

Yes, there was a gif years ago of a man in an audience staring at another man with this really funny look on his face, and the other man comes and sits down next to him, all the while the guy is staring at him. I asked before in a funny pics thread and noone ever responded. Ive scoured the net but cant find it.

There was also a series of pics of a couple of girls sitting on a fence, and one of the girls goes over backwards and her friend tries to catch her, and it's like a series of pics, not animated, i can't find that one either.

Those pictures from Fear Factory (I think that's the name?) Halloween where the scared people had colored outlines having sex with them. I love those pics, they're hilarious but I cannot find the threads at all.

There is so much great stuff that doesn't make sense anymore after image hosts were banned. Like this thread. It was so great, but now the OP can no longer be read. It's still fun when the guy it's about shows up and starts posting pictures of girls in bikinis (those pictures are still there), but without the context about his weird Randian philosophy outlined in the OP, it doesn't quite have the same weight

My biggest loss I feel is the Natalie Portman picture panel.

First panel is her with a frumpy face. Second panel is an adorable vizsla puppy doing a similar face. Third panel is a perfect combination of the two

Also, the comic where Batman reeealllly wants Clark to look at a sweet pie he is holding.

I miss those :(

The UMvC3 community made a unofficial balance patch pdf that I thought was really smart and I wanted to share it with a friend but I can't for the life of me find it in any of the UMvC3 threads.

protonion

A long time ago someone made a thread about his girlfriend's boobjob.
IIRC he didnt like it and said he would post pics.
He posted a before picture with the neogaf logo on the nipples.

I forgot about it and missed the after pictures...
I wanna see them!

The animated Nicolas Cage gif where he comes out of the bus and suddenly his head is floating through space.

nVQyf6p.gif

Moofers

Alternate box art for Halo 2 of a rapper (Ja Rule?) and the caption "You don't need eyez to be a real murderaaahhh"

If I'm remembering that right. I've looked for it (though I don't know why) and was never able to find it.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
A picture of Katy Perry marked "JRPG" and a picture of some fat guy stuffing his face with cheetos marked "WRPG".

Some years ago, there was a thread about a super telescope that was able to see if space was made of pixel or not and to prove that if we were real and not in a computer simulation or some kind of hologram.

What happened with that?

Green waves.
All I can remember is Nate and his Spidey Avatar XD

That thread almost killed me, I couldn't stop thinking about and lol for like a week.

I didn't see it but I heard about someone who pirated a game before it even came out and posted impressions. Eventually the mods made all of the posters who played the game post receipts to prove that they bought (or else they'd get banned) and when the particular user was asked about they said it fell off their pirate ship lol

Fat4all

Banned
Could someone please find me the gif of a black guy in the passenger seat of a car, looks at something out the car window, and hurriedly starts to roll the window up?

I've seen it on Gaf several times, but every time I want to use it, I can't find it for shit.

A thread about a circus fire that killed a clown, which quickly evolved into a philosophical debate about why clowns were only funny when they died. Few times in my life have I laughed so hard.

It probably pre-dates the Great Crash®, and that's why I can't find it.

The_Dama

There was a long f7u12 meme on a guy and girl and how she tried to take advantage of him or something but he already knew and he already planned a revange but she already knew about that and it went on for like 20 squares

It was at the peak of f7u12

_Nemo

Could someone please find me the gif of a black guy in the passenger seat of a car, looks at something out the car window, and hurriedly starts to roll the window up?

I've seen it on Gaf several times, but every time I want to use it, I can't find it for shit.

This?

ii8uvy2uu4ckrk4bvr.gif

Magwik

Banned
I saw a werewolf penis on GAF once. I liked it.

I can't remember for the life of me the context of the thread, but on one of the pages there was just a large image of the posters balls. Just a pic of his balls sitting there, completely unrelated from the topic. It was weird.

There was a really stupid video in the 9/11 conspiracy thread that I tried to find several months ago, but I guess that thread was deleted or nuked for whatever reason. I don't even know what the video was about anymore, I just remember it being so very stupid that It was sort of was amusing

Fat4all

Banned
There was a really stupid video in the 9/11 conspiracy thread that I tried to find several months ago, but I guess that thread was deleted or nuked for whatever reason. I don't even know what the video was about anymore, I just remember it being so very stupid that It was sort of was amusing

Was it the one about Back to the Future 2 predicting 9/11?

I remember watching some of that one from a conspiracy thread.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I can't remember for the life of me the context of the thread, but on one of the pages there was just a large image of the posters balls. Just a pic of his balls sitting there, completely unrelated from the topic. It was weird.
Really? I don't remember that part at all :lol

From Easy Allies' E3 2016 stream. There was a gif of Kyle Bosman giving a thumbs up (mimicking Prompto during the VR reveal).
Found pretty much every other gif except that one. Hoping someone saved that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom