• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Also, in Duval County, Florida

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 30m30 minutes ago Florida, USA
My win models for HRC generally have Duval at Trump +10% as a baseline.

As of today, we have a 4k vote lead in the county. We won't win the county, but he's not getting anywhere near a 10% margin.

That hints at a depressed turnout

TheFatOne

Morning Joe is going to be glorious tomorrow. Joes put so much into this email story that he will be unable to accept the FBI clearing Clinton.

Jesus! How the fuck is this shit allowed at a university?

I mean, universities are places to share ideas...even bad ones.

The great thing about this is that a) it alienates pretty much everyone who isn't a clueless white conservative, which is what we want, and b) it's not like the argument that they're trying to make is a hard argument to knock down.

Ecotic

Romney won Duval by about 3%, it's considered good if Hillary keeps Trump down below a 10% margin? Is this because the nature of the two candidates mean Hillary is over performing in her areas and Trump in his?

Slacker

Regarding Trump supporting kids. I have a couple elementary-aged kids who know rabid Trump supports in their classes. Without exception they're the kids you don't want your kids hanging out with. I'm assuming the apples don't fall far from the tree in politics.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
My hot take for election night is that Reince Priebus is forced to give the concession speech, and it'll be 30 seconds long.

Romney won Duval by about 3%, it's considered good if Hillary keeps Trump down below a 10% margin? Is this because the nature of the two candidates mean Hillary is over performing in her areas and Trump in his?
Correct. If Trump is going to win the state, he's going to need a 10% margin in Duval to overcome some of the turnout in Dade or Broward. It's not going to happen. It's a bigger county where the GOP does pretty well. He cannot win with these margins.

Boke1879

Conway is getting paid well she's perfectly fine doing this.

And Trump hasn't been sleeping. He's going hard these next few days.

Goodstyle

Presented without comment:

University of Texas Young Conservatives Hold Affirmative Action Bakesale

Cwnskn2WEAEi4tc.jpg

Oh wait, I do have a comment:

FUCK all the way off.

This isn't new. Conservatives have been doing this for years in colleges.

Correct. If Trump is going to win the state, he's going to need a 10% margin in Duval to overcome some of the turnout in Dade or Broward. It's not going to happen. It's a bigger county where the GOP does pretty well. He cannot win with these margins.

Did Palm Beach county ever turn out?" Schale mentioned it was not performing as well as it should have for Dems.

edit: someone post ot15 before chris christie comes in here and starts chanting lock her up

Grief.exe

Spending millions on himself while leaving Murphy out to dry.

(((Harry Enten))) Verified account
‏@ForecasterEnten

Enough Chuck Schumer. Enough. You're going to win. Stop interrupting my YouTube.

Cwn059oWgAAWOlI.jpg

My hot take for election night is that Reince Priebus is forced to give the concession speech, and it'll be 30 seconds long.

Please let there be a live stream of Trump's victory party.

BadRNG

Conway is getting paid well she's perfectly fine doing this.
I'd love Conway's job. Get paid lots of money to just completely talk out my ass for half an hour. Don't need to worry about facts or logic, just deflect and talk nonsense. It's the perfect gig.

I'm not even sure what the point is to having these surrogates on is. Fill time?

Gotchaye

I actually think that the affirmative action bake sale stuff is pretty effective messaging. It gets talked about, it presents a really simple but for some people really appealing picture of affirmative action as racism, and it pulls off "we can't be racist because look at the Asians" in a pretty natural way. Sure, you're not going to persuade people who are prepared to argue about why affirmative action is a good thing, but that's a small minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom