• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rejected Pixar Movie [Mafia] | Won't Someone Think of the Children?

Ourobolus

Banned
Actually let's just get this started right.

Vote: nin1000

His posts scream of desperation, one that knows he has been caught in a lie, yet is flailing wildly in an attempt to diffuse the sudden onslaught of suspicion thrust upon him. Like a leaf in the wind, he flutters to and fro, from fact to fiction, in an attempt to sway those inviolable forces currently trying to bring his pitiful existence to a well-earned close.

In his first post he hints, nay, claims that he was a neutral survivor suggesting he would go with whichever team is more likely to conquer this battle of wits and mettle. But not ten minutes later he claimed doctor and that he had healed all of the people in Syria the night before. I'm not sure which is more believable.

Thus my vote stands for now. It's clear nin is hiding something.

Sorian

Banned
i'm cool with not voting yet

it's my right not to

Did Crab vote for you because you got Trump elected?

Actually let's just get this started right.

Vote: nin1000

His posts scream of desperation, one that knows he has been caught in a lie, yet is flailing wildly in an attempt to diffuse the sudden onslaught of suspicion thrust upon him. Like a leaf in the wind, he flutters to and fro, from fact to fiction, in an attempt to sway those inviolable forces currently trying to bring his pitiful existence to a well-earned close.

In his first post he hints, nay, claims that he was a neutral survivor suggesting he would go with whichever team is more likely to conquer this battle of wits and mettle. But not ten minutes later he claimed doctor and that he had healed all of the people in Syria the night before. I'm not sure which is more believable.

Thus my vote stands for now. It's clear nin is hiding something.

You forgot his vigilante claim where he took credit for the gossip arsonist death.

Ourobolus

Banned
Did Crab vote for you because you got Trump elected?

You forgot his vigilante claim where he took credit for the gossip arsonist death.

hey i actually voted in the election

my state wasn't stupid at least

unlike others
iahKUx4.png

nin1000

Banned
Good evening everyone

Vote: exmachina64

Who are you ?

Goong to bed now. See you in 6 hours. If you want to tell me something, keep it for yourself or vote for me and shut up.

Ourobolus

Banned
Good evening everyone

Who are you ?

Goong to bed now. See you in 6 hours. If you want to tell me something, keep it for yourself or vote for me and shut up.

see what did i tell you

even this, nin's eleventh post

something is going on

Sorian

Banned
Alright, real talk, we need some actual discussion and less bullshit. Gorlak popping in and out looks like someone playing mind games (well, if I was scum, why would I bother letting you all know that I was here but maybe I knew you'd all think that etc. etc. WIFOM). nin's post is also odd:

Good evening everyone

Who are you ?

Asks a question then tells everyone to shut up. Wish I could say that meant anything but I never expect nin to make sense though.

Good evening everyone

Who are you ?

I'm NeoGAF's exmachina64, as seen on Twitter, Steam, and various other parts of the internet. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Who are you?

CzarTim

• Day 1 votes

no lynch (1)
kyanrute 34

sorian (1)
pop-o-matic 36

exmachina64 (1)
lone_prodigy 37

ooruboloulous (1)
crab 39

ourobolus (1)