• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) |OT| MMA Ultra(spider)man (NO MANGA SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

as a guy who doesn't read the manga, finzlly

Can't wait for the next arc adaptation but wonder how many chapters it's gonna cover. Season 1 covered about 30 chapters I believe

Whoa, after such a long gap, it feels weird to see actual footage from season 2. As someone who's been keeping up with the manga, I'll be excited to see all the stuff following the Female Titan arc get adapted. The story really ramps up around then imo.

J@hranimo

Banned
tumblr_nngwnizCge1tr61zko1_250.gif

I really love this show and almost forgot about it during this wait for S2. I'm so excited.

Sorry I think I may have my "anime seasons" off.

S2 was originally gonna come out sometime this year, but they decided to push it back to Jan 2016.

Unless they changed it again and we don't know...but we'll see.

Doubt its coming in Jan 2016 (Winter anime season), the magazine would have teased it by now since its only three months till the winter season, and you know the promo campaign for it would be huge.

I've been wanting to get into Attack on Titan but I bought Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Amazon instead because it was half off.

Welp.

J@hranimo

Banned
Doubt its coming in Jan 2016 (Winter anime season), the magazine would have teased it by now since its only three months till the winter season, and you know the promo campaign for it would be huge.

Probably not march since the studio has Shingeki no Trains airing.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZGjYjCnkLw

Sigh, you were right :(

I'm gonna guess Summer at this point...what are they doing anyway? Both movies are out.

I just finished the anime, watched the last 10 episodes today, back to back.

What kinda LOST slayage? I'm on the floor.

Poor DEATH Note, I remember it being fun for like 10 episodes.

I thought of reading the manga, but does manga play Sawano in the background? I don't think so.

Perched for season two.

Tuesday I'm gonna meet some of my otaku (?) friends and I'm gonna ask for more animuh recommendation. I doubt anything will top Attack on GOD. The others simply lack SAWANO.

I might watch SAO for giggles.

I just finished the anime, watched the last 10 episodes today, back to back.

What kinda LOST slayage? I'm on the floor.

Poor DEATH Note, I remember it being fun for like 10 episodes.

I thought of reading the manga, but does manga play Sawano in the background? I don't think so.

Perched for season two.

Tuesday I'm gonna meet some of my otaku (?) friends and I'm gonna ask for more animuh recommendation. I doubt anything will top Attack on GOD. The others simply lack SAWANO.

I might watch SAO for giggles.
Please watch guilty crown.

How's the manga doing? I saw the series, read vol 1 but haven't read any since...but i'm getting more into Manga now with Monster, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece etc and a few others...might add AoT to my list :p

How's the manga doing? I saw the series, read vol 1 but haven't read any since...but i'm getting more into Manga now with Monster, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece etc and a few others...might add AoT to my list :p

May s well read it. Cause S2 will no doubt end on a stupidly huge cliff hanger

Most overkill wait ever ...

Have they sabotaged the franchise by making us wait 4 fucking years ?

I kinda think so....
Not really, I'm pretty sure once it back on the momentum will rise again. There is a lot of great stuff that it's going to look pretty sick if the animation is on point once again. Plus you gotta give them credit for not rushing it and waiting for enough content from the manga to be done.

BBboy20

Not really, I'm pretty sure once it back on the momentum will rise again. There is a lot of great stuff that it's going to look pretty sick if the animation is on point once again. Plus you gotta give them credit for not rushing it and waiting for enough content from the manga to be done.
I suppose pacing is what is going to come down to. If they were given all the time needed yet still have issues similar to season 1, there's a problem.

Anion

Is there an OT 2 for the anime? I cant seem to find it :( I keep finding it for the videogame

HALP

*Wait, nvm...I literally found it just now*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom