• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT/S

Original Xbox, softmodded with S controller and component cables for a new bluetooth Xbox One controller or $60 PayPal money. I want to do this locally since the console will be way expensive to ship. In the central new york area but will consider shipping if you cover it. Has latest XBMC installed, Samsung SDG-605f DVD drive and Seagate 10GB stock hard drive and 1.6b motherboard. Note no screws are present for easy modding and I no longer have the screws.

Izuna

Banned
WTS: Surface Book 256GB 8GB RAM, i5 dGPU ~ Like New

This is a refurbished one straight from Microsoft, so it's like new. Only tested if it works. Charger and Pen Brand New.

+ 128GB StorEDGE SD Card (50% extra storage)
+ mini-DisplayPort to HDMI

EU Shipping

£1499 ------ RRP £1849.00 so this is a great deal.

70fnqfd.jpg

zOHoIxk.jpg

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
WTS (All prices include shipping)

- white iPad Air 16GB with white case, original owner, adult, smoke free, treated like a baby - $195

- XBOne 1 TB White Console, an extra official white controller, with Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5 Guardians, ReCore, Dead Rising 4, Titanfall, and Skyrim SE. Dont want to separate. $475

- Samsung UHD HDR 4k Bluray player, not 10 hours of use on it. $120

I'm interested in the 4k player if its still available.

Banamy

WTT

Original Xbox, softmodded with S controller and component cables for a new bluetooth Xbox One controller. I want to do this locally since the console will be way expensive to ship. In the central new york area but will consider shipping if you cover it. Has latest XBMC installed, Samsung SDG-605f DVD drive and Seagate 10GB stock hard drive and 1.6b motherboard. Note no screws are present for easy modding and I no longer have the screws.
Pmd

WTT:

Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4, brand new) or Nier Black Box Edition (brand new) for a Nintendo Switch.

Selling:
Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition (PS4, brand new, sealed) - $350
The Last Guardian Collector's Edition (brand new, sealed) - $140
Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition (brand new, sealed) - $200
Vita-2000 w/16 gb memory card and soft case - $140

xenomus

Neo Member
I have a black Analogue NT First Edition with HDMI upgrade and cart protectors. Never played except to test a couple NES/Famicom games. Still on original firmware. From a smoke- and pet-free home. Comes with system, AC adapter, cart protectors, HDMI cable and box/packaging.

$450 OBO + shipping cost

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/Ik3Th

WTB

Want to buy any of the following at a fair and not to expensive price point. Also must be complete and good condition. NA versions only
Kirby Wii U
Game & Wario Wii U
Mario Tennis Wii U
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (ps2)

I also have come into a OG Xbox. I only have about ten games for it but want to expand the collection. Not sure what I want to buy for it so if you have anything you want to get rid off PM me with reasonable prices and we can talk?

Athreous

Hey guys, I've got a big collection of games and consoles (It was bigger than this before, if you can believe it) to clear out.
I'm moving to Japan in June 2017, so I'd like to start getting rid of consoles and games that I've built up over the years, and start my collection anew in Japan.

1. Would LOVE to sell these consoles as bundles. Most of them have been modified in some way to play import games. As it is difficult to sell import games separately, I'd like to keep them with consoles that can play them.
2. I live in London, Ontario (in Canada), however I am located about an hour away from the border, so I wouldn't be opposed to making a trip to the States to ship everything out from there and save on shipping costs. All shipping will include tracking, unless it is possible to ship via lettermail. I am including a flat shipping cost with each bundle. If it's above that cost, I'll eat it. If it's below that cost, I'll refund you the difference.
3. PayPal only please! All prices are USD, shipping included with price unless stated otherwise.
4. Please PM me with any picture requests. Everything's in my tiny apartment, on hand.

Image Dump: http://imgur.com/a/R0JQL

NOTE: ORDERS UNDER $30 THAT ARE NOT ABLE TO BE SENT THROUGH LETTERMAIL WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING

If you have any questions please let me know!

I pmed you the whole week and you didn't even reply... if you don't have the items that I was interested, at least it would be polite from you to reply the pms =/

r3n4ud

WTS to Canadians only

Dead Rising 4 for X1. Game and case are in super minty condition.

Looking for $35 paypal and includes shipping.

WTB

Want to buy any of the following at a fair and not to expensive price point. Also must be complete and good condition. NA versions only
Kirby Wii U
Game & Wario Wii U
Mario Tennis Wii U
Mario Golf Wii U
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (ps2)

I also have come into a OG Xbox. I only have about ten games for it but want to expand the collection. Not sure what I want to buy for it so if you have anything you want to get rid off PM me with reasonable prices and we can talk?

There's no Mario Golf game for Wii U, is there? Am I going crazy?

There's no Mario Golf game for Wii U, is there? Am I going crazy?
OOPS!!! My bad. Was talking to a buddy about the 3DS one as I typed this in and must have put Wii U since I did for the other games. Guess I can not do 2 things at once, getting old. Added it in there as a mistake. Thanks! Edited post.

Hitta93

Banned
H:
$5 Amazon GC for $4.50 PayPal
Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2(360/XB1) digital codes for $5 PayPal
Rainbow Six: Siege Gold Weapon Skins(XB1) for $5 PayPal

Hubble

For sale: Kinect Xbox One like new barely plugged in, Fallout 4 Xbox One, Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One like new, and Rust PC, imo one of the best PC games out right now.

WTS:

Nioh - $40 (bought it from somebody here, then I got the digital version)

Berserk & the Band of the Hawk - $40 (played it for about a minute and realized I still hate these Muosu games)

I accept Paypal F&F or buyer pays the fees

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Cloggerdude said:
Since you didn't like me messaging you directly: Please wait 150 posts before reposting a listing. You made a listing on the previous page and then edited it out and reposted on this page.

I'm not trying to backseat mod, I'm simply informing you of what the rules are. If you have any issues with following the rules in the thread, I am happy to discuss the situation with a mod.

You sent me 4 PMs on this and now dragged it to the thread. This is getting silly.

BHK3

Banned
You sent me 4 PMs on this and now dragged it to the thread. This is getting silly.

don't break the rules then? Lol

WTB
Hong Kong PSN Money(Need like the equivalent of $5 to buy a little dlc pack)
Destiny Collection(Physical or Code, I already have the vanilla game and would like the rest)

Dragons Dogma (PC)

WTS
Xbox One - Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack - ($1)
10% off any Physical xbox game on the microsoft store, online or in store - ($1)

PS4 - Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassins Pack - ($1)
PS4 - Dragon Quest Builders Slime block recipe, springtime sprinkles recipe and gold block recipe code - ($1)
PS4 - NBA 2K17 Jumpman T-Shirt Download - ($1)

Squarehard

To be fair, you are breaking the rules, so he was being nice sending you a PM first, instead of dragging it into this thread, which is what people would normally do.

If NeoOak was here, he would've smacked you down ages ago in the thread on this, but he's most likely out getting drunk/sober right now.

Not trying to be a jerk, but you really shouldn't be that rude and outraged when you're the one in the wrong.

Drain You

I debated making my own thread about this, but decided to just post here instead.

Sorry if its a bit off topic, and feel free to delete it if thats the case.

I sold something on Ebay recently and have been awaiting payment, how long should I wait before contacting Ebay? I obviously haven't shipped the item since I haven't got paid, and I don't wanna jump the gun on the buyer either. Any advice would be great.

Squarehard

I debated making my own thread about this, but decided to just post here instead.

Sorry if its a bit off topic, and feel free to delete it if thats the case.

I sold something on Ebay recently and have been awaiting payment, how long should I wait before contacting Ebay? I obviously haven't shipped the item since I haven't got paid, and I don't wanna jump the gun on the buyer either. Any advice would be great.

I would send the seller a message, and if they still haven't paid 2-3 days after that, then you can mark them as non-payment and move forward.

I always give the buyer a chance, since sometimes people do get busy and forget to pay right away.

If it was a good sold price, and you want to try and recoup that cost, you could also give a second chance offer to the second highest bidder, in place of risking relisting for a lower sell price.

You have options, but certainly contact them first if you haven't already, and if you have, then I'd say start up the non-payment claim, or other options asap.

Drain You

I would send the seller a message, and if they still haven't paid 2-3 days after that, then you can mark them as non-payment and move forward.

I always give the buyer a chance, since sometimes people do get busy and forget to pay right away.

If it was a good sold price, and you want to try and recoup that cost, you could also give a second chance offer to the second highest bidder, in place of risking relisting for a lower sell price.

You have options, but certainly contact them first if you haven't already, and if you have, then I'd say start up the non-payment claim, or other options asap.

Thanks for your response.

I contacted the buyer two days after the auction ended thanking them and asking if they had any preferences in how it was packaged, no response after 4 days. He was the only bidder in an 11 or 12 day auction. I'd like to give the person a benefit of the doubt, but yea I guess I should at least contact Ebay.

NeOak

To be fair, you are breaking the rules, so he was being nice sending you a PM first, instead of dragging it into this thread, which is what people would normally do.

If NeoOak was here, he would've smacked you down ages ago in the thread on this, but he's most likely out getting drunk/sober right now.

Not trying to be a jerk, but you really shouldn't be that rude and outraged when you're the one in the wrong.

how did you know? XD

hwCqjWk.png

Basic Ground Rules

9. We are not Mods
  • That being said, it is still very much expected that all members will follow the rules listed in this OP. If you violate any of these rules, you can almost guarantee that you will be called out on it by multiple community members. Don't be a jerk and think you're above the rules, because:
10. Normal forum rules apply
  • This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. While the moderation team is generally VERY hands off when it comes to this thread, they still have all their normal power here. If you wouldn't chance saying something in another part of the forum, then don't say it here. Remember the rules, and treat each other with decency.

Want that over PM too? Do we need to get a mod involved?

WTS NES Classic Mini with an extra controller. Comes with all the original packaging and cables. Also selling the NES messenger bag (brand new, with tags), either separately (£15) or as a bundle with the NES Classic Console. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not looking to gouge anyone on the price, but would be happy to make a small profit. Pic of bag and box here!

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20
The Legend of Zelda: 30th Anniversary Theme - £1
or all 3 for £38.

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 5 for £30.

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10
or both for £17.

Rock Band - Full Set
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS: Digital Movie Code - Star Trek Beyond - £2

WTS: Various 1st/2nd Gen Pokemon Cards
ujkVFoJ.png

Full album of images here. I haven't shown every card, so if you'd like me to check if I have one in particular, just shoot me a message. They're all in pretty good condition but some are a little worse for wear. If you'd like more pictures of anything specific, again just message me. Happy to sell individual cards, or the whole lot as one. Looking at similar bundles on eBay, around £50-60 seems like a fair price for the entire collection, but happy to negotiate.

WTS Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50
5W2uGTc.png

WTS badges and a card pack from PAX West 2016. £15 each for the Limited Edition PAX badges and £20 for the Gears of War winners pin and card pack.
k8mLAq0.png

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

WTB any Persona or Danganronpa merchandise/collectibles (plushies, figures etc).

WTB Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise.

bluehat9

WTS

Nintendo Switch system with GRAY Joycons (new, unopened) $390 shipped.

Zelda: Breath of Wild Special Edition (new, unopened) $155 shipped.

Can provide pictures if you need them.

Paypal only please.

Koppai

BUYING
Wind Waker Link & Zelda Amiibo 2 Pack
Marvel VS Capcom 3 PS4 Physical

SELLING
Games
  • Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (PS3) NTSC (New) - $300 shipped (box has slight dent on top cover)
  • Attack on Titan (PS4) - $35 shipped
  • Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - $35 shipped
  • World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - $32 shipped (New)
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (PS4) - $27 shipped
  • Arslan: The Warrios of Legend (PS4) (New) - $22 shipped
  • The Last Guardian (PS4) - $28 shipped *SOLD*
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (PS4) (New) launch edition - $50 shipped
  • Until Dawn (PS4) - $17 shipped
  • Zero Time Dilemma (Vita) - $17 shipped
Other Stuff
  • Huawei Smart Watch 42mm w/ Silver Mesh Band- $275 shipped (used, has some surface scratches but not on the watch face) Information/Pic
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch (case is scratched from shipping) - $17 shipped
  • Kubo and the Two Strings (UV Digital Code) - $5
  • Miss Hokusai (UV Digital Code) - $8
T2JuOcym.jpg
Yy0oMplm.jpg

I have positive buying and selling feedback for several years, feel free to hit me up with offers!
Accepting Paypal Gift or please cover the fees!

Squarehard

Special Want to Buy/Trade For:

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Figmas (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

----------------------------------------------

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

LRG Vita Games Bundle 6 Games (all new and sealed): Thomas Was Alone, The Swapper, Stealth Inc., Octodad, Lone Survivor, and One Way Heroics $180 Shipped
O584KYBl.jpg

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $250 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
R3gKHxjl.jpg

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
Pictures here.

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $45 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $37 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $40 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $30 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $20 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $40 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Want To Buy/Trade For:
Amazon GC (87.5% Paypal F&F)
Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Amory

Selling: Pikachu New 3DS XL - $230 shipped

Purchased this from a fellow gaffer last week who had an Amazon pre-order. Then randomly found a good price on a 2DS that I'm very happy with, ergonomically, so I decided to sell this. Ideally I'd like to get back what I paid, $230, but make me an offer

Brand new, never opened the box.

Banana not included

WTB: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice 3DS (US) key

I have a US 3DS system but can't buy from the eshop as I'm in the UK with a UK credit card. I will Paypal gift you $29.99 for the key.

WTB: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask New 3DS XL NA in new or like new condition with no damage. PM me offers please! Up to 230 including shipping would be ideal.
Majoras-Mask-Bundle.jpg

Majora's Mask 3D Skull Kid statue. Statue only please! PM me offers Thanks!
61yXVrTrXxL._AC_SL1060_.jpg

womp

Looking to pare down my gaming collection after over 30 years of collecting (been a gamer since the Pong era) so I thought I'd start off with a few small things. I am going to post them on and off as I get to them but I like to include pics so I will probably just cycle stuff out to keep within guidelines of the thread. Everything from a smoke-free home. USPS shipping included with prices.

WTS:

Toon Link Amiibo (Original first release) - $55 shipped

Wonderful condition. Sealed and never used. Purchased week of launch.

W9sceSfl.jpg

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES
- $24 shipped

Cart has some wear on spine side of label but is in otherwise good shape. See the rest of the pics HERE

Buster Bros. for TurboGrafx-16 CD - $45 shipped

m7ZbURul.jpg

Great condition. Includes jewel case, manual and game CD. Ignore that black splotch on the top left of the manual in photo, it is dirt on my camera lens. :p

Sol-Divide for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT)
- $35 shipped
DA7UHeDl.jpg

Unsealed but fantastic condition - includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $40 shipped
8FiFi2bl.jpg

Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

Club Nintendo set of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtrack CDs - $35 shipped
jGmOIRYl.jpg

Ocarina is unsealed but in fantastic condition, no scratches on disc. Majora's Mask is SEALED but because of Nintendo's careless shipping there are a couple of scratches on the jewel case UNDER the shrinkwrap however the actual shrinkwrap itself is fine - go figure. Link action figure not included. :p

I haven't sold or bought a lot here (under ten positive transactions) but I am a 10 year standing GAF member (and 18 year eBay seller) so buy confidently. Accepting payment via PayPal Friends & Family/Gift. Please be aware that I can usually only ship on Saturdays due to a full time work schedule. US shipping only.

Any questions or inquiries, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for looking! :D

iPaul93

SELLING

$10 Amazon gift code -PM me offers(want Paypal)
$10 Playstation network code - PM me offers(want Paypal)

I will send the codes first only if you have positive feedback.

TriAceJP

WTS:

This is a bit specific of an item, but I'm looking to sell a Cobalt Flux dance pad.

I'm moving and i need this thing gone ASAP. I'm located in Seattle, WA.

cobaltflux.jpg

Stock image used.

Looking for $200, and I'll also include a generic metal pad as well.

bigzgod

I'm looking to swap NiB SSB Link for one of the following:

SSB Toon Link
30th Anniversary OoT Link
SSB Zelda
SSB Sheik
WW Link/Zelda 2 pack

turbocat

WTS
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Switch Special Edition - $150
2x NES Classic - $145/ea

PayPal F & F only, US only. PM me!