• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Sanjuro

Tom Brady has signed another endorsement deal.

The Patriots quarterback has signed a deal with luxury car maker Aston Martin for a new upcoming model. The company has agreed to a deal for Brady to pitch and drive the new DB11 model, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell. The car will start at $211,995.

According to Rovell, Brady will also design his own car that will cost over $300,000 – and only 12 of them will be made.

BAsSRPC.jpg

Bread

Banned
Sorry for your loss fox. My grandfather is the same age, WW2 vet, and his health has taken a turn for the worst lately as well. He finally stopped working last year. That generation had one hell of a work ethic.

The fact that Fitz got signed before Kaep is hilarious in a disturbing way. Fitz threw as many picks in one quarter of one game as Kaep had all year.

Everyone's coming to Germany.

Everyone's going to the wrong cities.

(Nah, Munich and Nuremberg are cool, although they're very Southern German. Don't think I've been to Salzburg, but it seems beautiful. Frankfurt, I don't understand.

PS: Everyone should go to the countryside and smaller towns)

Frankfurt is easy to understand. It's the cheapest city to fly into from the US. All the bankers fly there so there are a huge amount of cheap flights. The flight is costing us $1300 US. Then we're taking a train to Munich since the rail system in Germany is so great. I'll be spending one day in Frankfurt, the day before we leave.

I was really torn as to whether or not to go to Berlin, but I feel like we don't have the time to do Berlin thoroughly so Munich and the surrounding area are a better idea for this trip. I really want to go to Dresden and Berlin.

Also, I've been to both Munich and Salzburg before, but it was almost 20 years ago, and my wife has been to neither, so I'm fine with revisiting. She also really wants to go to Dachau, which I have been to, and going to that once in your life is depressing enough, but I'm going back there as well.

I want to go to Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelände, especially given recent political trends. I don't think my wife will be into that though.

while we're um *clears throat* doing shit puns for anti-laughs uh hold on *checks notes, shuffles deck* ah here we go

stuh......steh..........stealers? get it because they steal

Cleveland Browns @Browns
@Seal’s “Kiss From a Rose” was @MylesLGarrett’s song of choice for his signing ...
https://mobile.twitter.com/Browns/status/865606967674363906?s=09
Didn't realize signing music was a thing. Is this a thing?.....
while we're um *clears throat* doing shit puns for anti-laughs uh hold on *checks notes, shuffles deck* ah here we go

stuh......steh..........stealers? get it because they steal
Yes I agree Sweeney, lock them up. Chant it with me "lock them up, lock them up" that's right, lock them up.

Jarnet87

Fitz will bring his Harvard intelligence and rugged veteran tales to help mature Jaboo, and Jaboo will embrace Fitz with his young heart felt swagger. We strong.

JABEE

Sad day for me today.

Grandfather died at 92.

WW2 get, electrician , and 35 years on the FDNY
I'm sorry for your loss, Fox. I lost both of my Grandfathers within 6 months this past year. It's difficult to imagine living without those people in your life when they have been there your entire life. I still get sad. Make sure you are there for your parents too. That's one of the hardest parts. :(

Go further down the rabbit hole and watch Suicide Squad.

Speaking of Will Smith the first MiB was on TV, that's a good movie.

Oh yeah I saw that one already, it's even worse somehow

Yeah BG took an L for that.

But at least it looks like people like Wonder Woman I guess

Yeah that's why i decided to finally watch it, figured I'd stay up to date on the DCU but man if WW is bad I'm out completely on that universe. The best thing so far that's come out of it has been the MOS soundtrack.

Sad day for me today.

Grandfather died at 92.

WW2 get, electrician , and 35 years on the FDNY

That sucks, my condolences.

I just lost my Grandmother a few weeks ago but with her it was the complete opposite, it's like she just gave up the last few years, she just slowly withered away, it was very sad

bigosc2k

Banned
Barely football related but:

The Panthers took a team road trip to a Kings of Leon concert

Keeks looks unconcussed!

Cam's arm looks like it has a proper rotator cuff!

Championship SZN 2K18!

Yeah BG took an L for that.

But at least it looks like people like Wonder Woman I guess
Naw that movie is going to be hot garbage as well, Gal Gadot is a garbage actor as well.

cdyhybrid

RapSheet:

Interesting to hear @KimJonesSports say #Giants LT Ereck Flowers didn’t even go home this offseason. Stuck around to keep working. Good sign

We're here. Everyone is now having the best off-season ever and will be in the best shape of their lives.

BigAT

Mike Garafolo‏ @MikeGarafolo
Can confirm @KimJonesSports report on #Giants LT Ereck Flowers' renewed #dedication. Was told by one coach Flowers was now as dedicated to sports "almost as much as a New England area sports fan".

Can confirm @KimJonesSports report on #Giants LT Ereck Flowers' renewed #dedication. Was told by one coach Flowers was now as dedicated to sports "almost as much as a New England area sports fan".
Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
Can confirm confirmation of reports
@MikeGarafolo

Bread

Banned
Hard to believe. This is something you're born with. Us Noston sports fans follow the words of Bill Simmons, the principles of Lenny Clarke, and the melodies of The Dropkick Murphy's. We Are Boston.

Top Bottom