• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Girlfriend loves Harley. Try again m8.

If she exists she's just biding her time and probably thinks your obsession with Harley is unhealthy but sees you as unstable and is too afraid to say anything but it'll eventually be used as an out for her.

Better?

LosDaddie

Banned
7rWN7qy.jpg

This is what I was talking about yesterday. Looks like the face sculpt has been updated.

NEO0MJ

If she exists she's just biding her time and probably thinks your obsession with Harley is unhealthy but sees you as unstable and is too afraid to say anything but it'll eventually be used as an out for her.

Better?

Pretty sure he thinks that Harley is his girlfriend that she loves herself so much. Just as much as she loves him!

Messi

This is what I was talking about yesterday. Looks like the face sculpt has been updated.

Is it lighting or is it actually better. If it's true I'm cancelling.

Edit : cancelled her. I know the BvS base would annoy the shit out of me and the newer one looks better. Got my NRD refunded too :p

Speaking of figures with "real" hair, I got the Star Wars: Forces of Destiny Sabine Wren figure a few days ago. I like her. I wonder if you can dye the hair to make the Star Wars Rebels season 1 and 3 versions...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Grats. been seeing them pop up all over.

Personally waiting on the Force Friday II stuff... O__O

I really wish they would have shipped at least some of the hard to find stuff for Force Friday. But naw they have to reissue stuff like the OT Stormtrooper and AT-AT Driver.

Messi

I don't know man

In related news, final payment was charged for HT Harley. :D

They told me in chat yesterday if I paid the final payment in one go today it would ship out from Japan distributor in 24-48 hours even tho my last payment was scheduled for the end of next month

Gonna stop ordering off HLJ and AmiAmi, I ordered the new Figuarts Vegeta off HLJ nearly 3 weeks ago and it's not arrived. Nearly every time I order something it gets stuck in customs, I may as well just order of eBay. It's more expensive but it works out the same in the end anyway and I'm not waiting for weeks on end.

LiK

Gonna stop ordering off HLJ and AmiAmi, I ordered the new Figuarts Vegeta off HLJ nearly 3 weeks ago and it's not arrived. Nearly every time I order something it gets stuck in customs, I may as well just order of eBay. It's more expensive but it works out the same in the end anyway and I'm not waiting for weeks on end.

Tried Amazon or BBTS for DBZ figures? They seem to have a lot of SHF ones.

Try 2 months, next week will be 2 months wait for me, I am pretty sure the package is lost but they won't launch an investigation until 2 months have passed, add whatever time the investigation takes since they have to contact Japan post and then wait for them.

Yeah, living the life here.

Try 2 months, next week will be 2 months wait for me, I am pretty sure the package is lost but they won't launch an investigation until 2 months have passed, add whatever time the investigation takes since they have to contact Japan post and then wait for them.

Yeah, living the life here.
Damn that sucks, hope it gets sorted soon

LiK

Why does customs give a shit about action figures. They should be keeping track of guns and drugs. Let us have our damn toys.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Got my Mythic Legions Coliseum order in! So many cool figures, especially Raygorr--they made a figure for a passionate fan who unfortunately passed away, and proceeds are going toward helping his family pay for funeral costs. The Horsemen are classy as always.

WSK4rBC.png

Oh yeah, I forgot to post my massive July Ami! Lots of glorious Figuarts, UDFs, Volnutt, and even a cool JoJo D'Arby poker prize set! Always wanted to own that. Also got figma Zelda from the Prime Day price errors...man, what a loaded month that was!

drowning in awesome figures send help

You had a good run, Dig.

Freezy pleezy we must survive to OT2

Top Bottom