• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Alucrid

Banned

300px-Assassins.jpg

Thank you.

The one with Banderas watching Cerny while in the tub is my favorite. Good work ElTorro.

I tweeted to yosp that you deserve a free PS4 for your efforts.

Prompto

Banned
Alright after seeing all the gifs in this thread I think this has far surpassed Kaz gifs for me. I'm laughing like an idiot right now.

televator

See the Banderas Gif is like the opposite of when people say they "face palm" on the internet. When something terribly ludicrous happens, you face palm. When something really pants jizzing good happens, you banderas gif.

The association with PS4 is probably because it perfectly encapsulated how good Sony's announcements made us feel after all the shitty DRM news that MS initially had. Xbone made us face palm, PS4 made us Banderas gif.

nikos

First thing we must do on our PS4s is watch Assassins. It's the only way to launch this generation.

televator

GAF, I'm gonna go to work in a bit. What this thread will probably become when I get back.... Banderas.gif

Also, we're missing the reverse one where he peels his eyes wide open after the PS4 gets turned on.

PFD

Wait did the original banderas gif meme really start on GAF? I see it everywhere now, and google doesn't have the answer

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I thought this was going to be the thread that announced the banning of this gif. Glad it's not.

GAF MEME TYME... sorry I don't have a contribution just along for the ride.

If anyone cares, I'm trying to lead a personal twitter campaign for Sony to have Antonio Banderas in a PS4 commercial. :)

https://twitter.com/thuway/status/398561252651196416

#BanderasPS4

edit: I'm with you bird, lets get mort on bored. I think you're on to something here.

thuway

I don't know how to work the twitter, but so far efforts on that front have really paid off. I think there's a chance.

I'm dead serious with this. We fought DRM, how hard can it be to get Banderas and PS4 together? GAF --> Internet --> GAF

Is this ok mods ;_:?

Top Bottom