• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pics of Banjo-Threeie

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the Kameo Haters: Kameo was a very good platformer and very overlooked IMO. Its still one of my favorite 360 games to this day. If you're in the mood for a good platformer and havent check it out yet, do so...you might be surprised. Back on topic, The Banjo series is my alltime favorite videogame series and I cannot wait to see whats in store.

Nolan.

Revelations said:
All of 360's first Party Gear. And it looks like MS maybe publishing Cry On instead of AQ Interactive which has not type of namesake in most of the world Btw. [but this was expected right?] This is a good thing people. So Cry On may make an appearance [behind closed doors].

I'm sorry but where are you getting this from since you keep reiterating it.?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Italian website broke the embargo, huh...

Game looks absolutely stunning... but that goes without saying seeing as Rare are graphical gods - love the texture quality especially...

But let's not let such an excellent-looking game go by without coming in just to post stupid comments, right?

Sho Nuff

Banned
I hope this game has cool interactive music like the N64 one

To make this more like a real GAF post I will add the following:

BLARG BLARG BLARG LITTLE BIG PLANET KILLZONE 2 YOWZER WOWZERS RAWR DUAL HDMI

xbox2.jpg

LAWL XFAIL

Ryuuga

Banned
batbeg said:
Why the hell does everyone always act so victimized? There's as much bullshit in every thread from every camp of fanboy loser. All that has to happen is for people to stop taking them seriously, and stop whining about it.

*looks around* No one is playing the victim here. I'm only displaying what people have come to expect in 360-related threads. If you have genuine interest in this (or any thread) topic you'll probably be oblivious to the aforementioned.

Threi

notag
harSon said:
Jesus Christ.. I'm not going to bother reading 360 threads anymore :p
Well there are always PS3 threads where 360 fanboys bitch about how PS3 is teh doomed, or how the system has no games

Or Multiplat discussions about which version of a game has better floor textures.

Or Wii threads where you get trolls saying the game should be on another console because the isn't in HD

Or PSP threads where people bitch how the PSP shouldn't be getting any games at all with it's poor software sales rates

Or NDS threads where people bitch how their favorite franchise is getting killed off putting it on that handheld

Or PC threads where people bitch how they want to play games in their comfy couches with surround sound, not having to pay $5000 for a PC

Emiru

Banned
gnarkill bill said:
To all the Kameo Haters: Kameo was a very good platformer and very overlooked IMO. Its still one of my favorite 360 games to this day. If you're in the mood for a good platformer and havent check it out yet, do so...you might be surprised. Back on topic, The Banjo series is my alltime favorite videogame series and I cannot wait to see whats in store.
Kameo was fuck awesome, everyone who doesnt like Kameo will get I bomb in the mail.

Nolan.

Sho Nuff said:
I hope this game has cool interactive music like the N64 one

To make this more like a real GAF post I will add the following:

BLARG BLARG BLARG LITTLE BIG PLANET KILLZONE 2 YOWZER WOWZERS RAWR DUAL HDMI

xbox2.jpg

LAWL XFAIL

Sonia blade has seen some hard times...

Threi said:
Well there are always PS3 threads where 360 fanboys bitch about how PS3 is teh doomed, or how the system has no games

Or Multiplat discussions about which version of a game has better floor textures.

Or Wii threads where you get trolls saying the game should be on another console because the isn't in HD

Or PSP threads where people bitch how the PSP shouldn't be getting any games at all with it's poor software sales rates

Or NDS threads where people bitch how their favorite franchise is getting killed off putting it on that handheld

Or PC threads where people bitch how they want to play games in their comfy couches with surround sound, not having to pay $5000 for a PC
whats this thread?

harSon

Banned
Threi said:

The majority of Playstation 3 threads i've been to lately have been tame when compared to the Gears of War 2 thread, this thread, 360 sales only up 50% LOL?11!1 threads, etc.. I can actually read Ps3 threads without feeling the urge to take my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom