• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Question: With Starlight Stage, is it possible to play on more than one device? I just got a new android tablet, and would like to play on both it and my phone.
Is your phone android as well? I think problems only occurs if you try to play on both OSs - it doesn't keep your gems.

Accoun

tDbTIDc.jpg

What does it mean, something new from Mana?

m0t0k1

Don't see anything on his twitter. This was the last Im@s cover from comicrex series. Maybe it says something on to a new thing idolmaster and not mana per se?

In other big news Idolm@ster is finally getting localised worldwide and in English:

finally!

I am sorry guys ;_;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Don't see anything on his twitter. This was the last Im@s cover from comicrex series. Maybe it says something on to a new thing idolmaster and not mana per se?

In other big news Idolm@ster is finally getting localised worldwide and in English:

finally!

I am sorry guys ;_;

It's a start...

ngfmGtb.png

DiGiKerot

finally!

I am sorry guys ;_;

For what it's worth, if you saw NHKs Imagine-Nation Plat Stars special last week, they did repeatedly hint at them having further international rollout plans beyond what has already happened.

That probably means they're doing a French version.

m0t0k1

For what it's worth, if you saw NHKs Imagine-Nation Plat Stars special last week, they did repeatedly hint at them having further international rollout plans beyond what has already happened.

That probably means they're doing a French version.

I believe they also said during OFA development that they would look into localising the game for overseas. They did that so lets hope they will take the next step. French is fine for me.

m0t0k1

Sorry my previous post was wrong. Found some new info. In fall 2016 a new Im@s manga will start. It will contrain the 765 allstars. But it will also contain stories without them so i guess million live girls will be added? Or i hope they bring back dearly stars lol

D3RANG3D

finally!

I am sorry guys ;_;

There are korean gyarus?

elhaym

So apparently I won the lottery for tickets for day 1 of the producer meeting but I'm conflicted if it's worth the huge cost and leave time to fly from the US for it, because no one I've asked has any idea what it actually is.

;_; ;_; ;_;

I'm 100% going at the end of 2017 for Comiket, so I need as much leave as I can get. =(

kagamin

I feel like some people really prefer the older style of Idolmaster 2 to the newer games because the time limit when producing the idols forced you to plan your days out really well.

How accurate would you say this is, I just wanted to get a better feel for people's opinions.

Yuuichi

How accurate would you say this is, I just wanted to get a better feel for people's opinions.

I'm not gonna do a full rant, but Imas2 is one of the best designed games I've ever played. OFA and PS remove more or less every trait that makes 2 such a good game (time crunch, loop mechanic, unit interactions) while adding nothing to make up for it.

So you've got at least another vote for the Imas 2 side. If you want more detail, I'll gladly oblige.

kagamin

Prepare for me as I try to play SP Perfect Sun! (I've only played Shiny Festa until now, I must be a terrible person :p) Well I started producing Yayoi, and got 1st place in the first audition, I had to use all 3 of my appeals but uh, we did it somehow.

m0t0k1

Prepare for me as I try to play SP Perfect Sun! (I've only played Shiny Festa until now, I must be a terrible person :p) Well I started producing Yayoi, and got 1st place in the first audition, I had to use all 3 of my appeals but uh, we did it somehow.

Hibiki hasnt even showed her final form i failed my commus somehow and haruka isnt feeling it enough to pass my b-rank event. I need to start over i guess.

I love that artist <3

m0t0k1

Haruka even starts out with better stats than Yayoi anyways :p

Some bad communications can really mess you over if you spent buffing your idol the weeks before :( or forgetting you had interviews lol.

Also some more im@s news they will show some more Idolm@ster VR at TGS. It will be at live stream, stage and a trailer. There is also some trailers about the mobile games. Million Live, Starlight Stage and Side M.

for the whole line up

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Im@s VR is just that 'be a member of the audience while watching an MV video from Starlight Stage' "game" right?

m0t0k1

There is an imas sale going on in the Japanese PSN store. 25% off on all old imas games including dlc. 50% if you are a japanese PS+ member.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They celebrated her birthday by kicking her off the Starlight Stage title screen and replacing her with Miku kukukukuku.

rpmurphy

So, yeah, it's the Starlight Stage 1 year anniversary!

We get:
- 2500 star jewels
- 50 jewels daily login bonus for the next 2 weeks
- new default costume

So much content to download.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This thread is rather quiet despite Starlight Stage celebrating one year. Guess a lot of people dropped it.

Also doesn't help that I can just sit in Line and talk about it.

Well here's hoping Miku gets an event this year.

StayDead

I'm waiting until I get a PS4 before I can play the new iDOLM@STER. I can't play One For All due to no PS3 again and can't play Starlight Stage due to no internet ;_;

OceanBlue

This thread is rather quiet despite Starlight Stage celebrating one year. Guess a lot of people dropped it.

I'm just hoping my rank is safe. I want Rika but sleeping through the end of events sucks.

elhaym

I mean, I haven't dropped it, but I don't play with near the regularity (if you can call every few days regular) of SIF. I did pull Fumika's SSR with the anniversary gems, but she is not one of my favorites tbh.

I've played fairly regularly and have gotten every login bonus since the launch last year. Currently at 8 SSRs without ever buying any gems.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Eight!? That's good going. Only managed five myself.

Most annoying one though was getting a non limited SSR when there was a limited on offer. It's hard enough to pull an SSR in the first place, they could at least ensure you get the one you want, especially when it's only available for a short time.

Yes, I know this is how they make money.

m0t0k1

I have one SSR no limited ones at all. Wasted so many jewels trying to get Yui limited SSR but got nothing but minimum wage ;_;

OceanBlue

Ended the event at past 118k, so I managed to get Rika. Stopped playing the event at 105k a few hours before to get some sleep before work. Kinda crazy how close it was considering I was floating around 95k the entire event.

Finished at 50,950. I haven't really played this hard in an event in ages, but the anniversary had me all excited.

As for SSR luck, I've been hoarding gems for a while now for the next Cinderella Fest. It should be sometime next month since they do it around every 3 months, but the wait is killing me. I already cracked once and did a 10 roll, which is how I got the limited Shiki.

I did pull Fumika's SSR with the anniversary gems, but she is not one of my favorites tbh.

And as usual I spent 25k jewels (since Fumika is one my favourites) and got nothing but another lousy Uzuki dupe SSR out of it. The gacha in SS makes me so salty, I have never once pulled a spotlight card.

Top Bottom