• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Coreda

Can anyone do this one for me? With transparent background, it doesn't need to be the hole thing. I would be very thankful!

moonpresence-transparctpxn.png
moonpresence-transpar9mrcs.png
moonpresence-transparmwqgm.png

Zackat

Let me see what it looks like with the Veil.
sQDGljz.png

2phAA13.png

zEIlLM9.png

Can I get Noodle (the girl) cropped from roughly the arms up with a transparent background? If that looks awkward, maybe one from the waist up.
1PpPfQV.png

9Bi90cL.png

PYzA5LR

Hello! Can I get a new, unedited version of the bowser and the Koopa's (like my avatar, w/o the beard & glasses.) I lot my original!

Bonus thank yous if you can make me an avatar version of the right panel too!!!

hnfBQ1Q.png

EDIT: Is it also possible to get the 'Yakuza Supporter' banner underneath, like in luce's avatar? It would be greatly appreciated.
You should actually PM Son of Sparda once the avatar is made, he's the one who added the tag to my avatar as well as quite a few others in Yakuza-GAF. He's got the original tag so he might be able to do a better job of it.

Dantrist

Hello, could someone make a transparent avatar of the sprite on the left?

ZijM5.jpg

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Is it also possible to get the 'Yakuza Supporter' banner underneath, like in luce's avatar? It would be greatly appreciated.

EY2X82Q.png
6QAA6S8.png
imHkvqc.png

Sorry, I don't have the Yakuza banner, but hopefully somebody else who does can add that in for you.

John Blade

Avatar request as I am using mine over a year now I think.

shanoa_by_alphelia-d2zlzsk.png

Main one is just to shrink it down to an avatar size so, I can use it.

Optional choice if anyone have the time: Shrink it down but color it similar to the tone like the pic below. (Maybe asking a bit much but just for someone who have spare time to play around.
MTS_SavageSim20-1009703-stars_shanoa.jpg

Zackat

AA_Franziska_von_Karma_Normal_2.gif

Can somebody remove the extra transparent region, make it static and resize it to avatar spec?

Thanks in advance!

hxWWQIT.png

Optional choice if anyone have the time: Shrink it down but color it similar to the tone like the pic below. (Maybe asking a bit much but just for someone who have spare time to play around.
gUIGoAs.png

I'm not good enough of an artist to do that in a reasonable amount of time, maybe someone else can tackle it for you :) here is the resized one for you though

John Blade

gUIGoAs.png

I'm not good enough of an artist to do that in a reasonable amount of time, maybe someone else can tackle it for you :) here is the resized one for you though

Thank you for the pic. I do hope someone can post a color version for this but like I say, it's optional for now.

Zackat

Thank you for the pic. I do hope someone can post a color version for this but like I say, it's optional for now.

I remember a thread about an online program that you can use to colorize pictures just like that. People were colorizing mangas to great effect. I couldn't remember the name of it but I bet you could find out if you ask in the right places or google better than I can.

Dantrist

PYzA5LR.jpg

If it's not too much to ask, can I get an avatar version of the right panel?

Thank you so much.
NidyK0b.png
h9c2tcZ.png

Om3qbRy.png
npCBCWI.png
sVy1UUM.png

C-OaAyQVYAA6ACa.jpg

Can anyone just give me Apollo Crews's (the guy on the right) head?
PVzXypu.png

And because I couldn't help myself:
NZ93DRA.png

Id9ns2k.png

This one will be easy, right? I just need a transparent background (the white parts) and a resize.

xoxo
hoxMZKN.png
SMfvJ07.png

tbAQGU0.png

Could somone make me an avatar of Chibi Sigma? Thanks in advance.
Kgpkr7Q.png
d1p3N8y.png

Any chance of having this with transparent background? Thanks.
Source: https://twitter.com/Guyinhats/status/855334194678870016
jxVz74h.png

Need help turning this into an avatar without the background.
Thank you very much.
McHY1xe.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Would this work for you mate?
dd1c1c9a84.png

TrueBlue

C9YIKEUV0AAHwf6.png

If anyone could resize this to be fit for an avatar, that'd be awesome. I feel it'd be best to focus on Haru's top half so that the avatar would be somewhat legible, but that's up to the editor.

It'd be even more awesome if they could make it transparent as well.

Artist link:https://mobile.twitter.com/asukaziye1

Thanks in advance!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Anyway to get Fury avatar-ized?

DS3_KA_02_R7_V1_Final-web-720x405.jpg

Tarydax

Banned
Could I get Al Gore cut out from his chair and into a transparent background, please?

I thought it was turning out okay when I tried doing it myself, but the hair and outlines kept tripping me up.

jGuSec7.png

Top Bottom