• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In-N-Out Burger tops overrated Whataburger as most popular burger in Foursquare.

norm9

30 years all around CA literally never heard of Raising Canes.
Where the fuck is that? I mean I'm not gonna shit on it, if it gets good marks I wanna try it, but never seen one in my life.

I looked up the Cane's locations. I got one about an hour away. Won't go there directly but if I'm ever in Downey, I'll give it a try.

Damn it......I was just on vacation in LA and drove by a Raising Cane's not knowing what it was exactly. Now I'm back in Memphis......sigh

I am in Texas and love In-n-Out but this is bullshit.

No one I talk to in Texas associates burgers with In-n-Out over Whataburger.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Is this serious? I feel like to qualify each chain should have at least thirty locations in each major city in a state. Also, according to four square check in? Like who the hell uses "check in" outside of Facebook. I've never even downloaded four square

This list is some ol bullshit, in n out is aight but Whataburger stays slapping. I bet this is a bunch of Cali transplants messing up the results smh.

Aeana

I went to Whataburger in the way home because of this thread. ordered my favorite honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich. Get home and find they gave me a god damned chorizo burger

Now I'm on team In & Out

besada

Banned
I went to Whataburger in the way home because of this thread. ordered my favorite honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich. Get home and find they gave me a god damned chorizo burger

Now I'm on team In & Out

They have a chorizo burger? Mmm.

Now I'm on team In & Out

I saw that on their menu and passed on it. I'm not a chorizo fan, but if it was just a chili burger (non chorizo meat) I would have been all on that

Yeah... This is idiotic, there's like seven Chick-Fil-A's in the entire state of Michigan.

Culver's is great though, I've only been there a couple times but I already like their food more than other fast food chains I've been to in a 50 mile radius and at least there's more than seven of them (there's 55) in the entire fucking state.

norm9

Ogodei

TIL Taco Bueno is real. I thought that was a Taco Bell knockoff that King of the Hill invented, because i'd never heard of it in real life before (but i've only ever lived in Pennsylvania, DC, and Virginia).

Pkaz01

This is nonsense, there are like two white castles in all of nevada and its number one in the state? I call bullshit.

Raising Canes is awesome and we have like 5 or 6 of those.

This is nonsense, there are like two white castles in all of nevada and its number one in the state? I call bullshit.

Again, this seems to be going off of check instead with Foursquare. The fewer of a place, the more likely people are going to check in to show off on social media..

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That's some strange ass logic to come to this conclusion, considering it's going to greatly weight chains with fewer locations in certain states... like Oregon having just a couple Chik-Fil-A's... and they just opened... the lines have already died down.

Also, it's Foursquare logins.. so how the fuck did McDonalds get on any of this.. who the fuck Foursquares they had McDonalds.

Weird list.

How many Raising Cane's are their in Cali? Can't be many.

Seeing as there are only 3 in n outs in Texas vs 1000000000 Whataburgers, this seems like they used questionable data to arrive at this conclusion

Top Bottom