• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Vert boil

Weird, when it first went up for pre-order it was 30$. Pretty sure it was 30$ and available for purchase this morning. Showing as a pre-order now but it's in the New games page/tab instead of the coming soon tab.

Anyone else see it purchasable earlier or was I smoking the crackabis?

Released today,

ACA NeoGeo: The Art of Fighting - 8$, 578MB.

ACA NeoGeo: Fatal Fury - 8$, 212MB.

-----

I bought both because I'm stupid. Performance is still terrible. I don't expect Hamster to fix their shitty emulator at this point.

The achievement requirements are also harder than the trophy requirements on PS4.

Daigoro

that Air Guitar game looks awesome and horrible.

Enter the Gungeon looks legit good. heard the name, but never seen it in action before.

Justified

Help me out Xbox Bros.

So Im sure Im not the only one but I bought a One S for the release of Planet Earth II 4K

I declared in the Planet Earth OT that XBox will when March NPD in hardware due it it! Planet Earth the true system seller!!

Ok now on topic, Mine came with Battlefield 1, and I dont plan on subbing to gold. So what is good to download (and I can keep post-sub) with my 14-day code, and Free to download (sans Gold)?

Help me out Xbox Bros.

So Im sure Im not the only one but I bought a One S for the release of Planet Earth II 4K

I declared in the Planet Earth OT that XBox will when March NPD in hardware due it it! Planet Earth the true system seller!!

Ok now on topic, Mine came with Battlefield 1, and I dont plan on subbing to gold. So what is good to download (and I can keep post-sub) with my 14-day code, and Free to download (sans Gold)?
Well the Games with Gold games you won't be able to use once your gold turns off but I would still "purchase" them for free incase you subscribe in future.

As for actual free to play games, a list of them are at the bottom of the wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

Montresor

So for the next week or so I'll be playing these five indie games. Hope to have them all 1000'd two weekends from now at most.

Wheels of Aurelia
Song of the Deep
Her Majesty's Spiffing
The Inner World
Dark Acana: The Carnival

So far I've only played Wheels of Aurela and Song of the Deep.

Wheels of Aurelia is awful and tedious. Beautiful visuals and great music, but it has a branching path system with no built-in mechanism to keep track of what branches you've taken. That kills the game for me.

Song of the Deep is charming and fun. Nice little Metroidvania.

Really have to finish both to give a rating. But I can already tell I won't give Wheels of Aurelia more than a 2/5. And I won't give Song of the Deep less than a 3/5.

eastx

Inner World is great - an interesting story, terrific art and animation, and delightful humor. But if you had trouble with the controls in The Little Acre, you're going to have so much more trouble with the ones in Inner World (which are actually kinda bad).

statham

$30 for ATV seems like a stretch, its under 1GB and graphics are kinda eh. Can't find any reviews or previews, so maybe that will explain the price.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Just have to say I love Galaxy Fight on it's own (It's pretty much the early successor to Waku Waku 7 as far as I'm concerned), and would love to get it... if they fix their XB1 emulation. Haven't had a legit version of it since the... Sega Saturn? Geeze.

Shouldn't be impossible, as I hear the Switch NG games got global improvements after a bit of time. As long as it took the games to come to the system from PS4, I don't mind waiting a bit... as long as they fix it.

U2NUMB

Aaero is really nice so far... unique music game. Love the style and music so far. Certainly seems like it would be a great VR game like Thumper.

Montresor

Aaero is really nice so far... unique music game. Love the style and music so far. Certainly seems like it would be a great VR game like Thumper.

Did you play Laserlife? It seems similar. I couldn't stand Laserlife because it seemed way too difficult to tell when to move up down left or right.

Aero's music sounds incredible. I just don't want to blind buy it and have another Laserlife.

U2NUMB

Did you play Laserlife? It seems similar. I couldn't stand Laserlife because it seemed way too difficult to tell when to move up down left or right.

Aero's music sounds incredible. I just don't want to blind buy it and have another Laserlife.

I have not played Laserlife.. so far its pretty easy to tell when to move in Aaero but I heard it gets harder.

The music is top notch...

Montresor

Ah sweet, wanted to check that out.

Aaero is pretty cool btw.

I have not played Laserlife.. so far its pretty easy to tell when to move in Aaero but I heard it gets harder.

The music is top notch...

Hmmm will have to add Aero to my list then.

Oh and RedSparrows love the gamerpic. I'm going to play Recore one of these days but I'm only holding back because a) There's rumours of a new content / definitive edition and b) Scorpio is going to help big time with performance.

Hmmm will have to add Aero to my list then.

Oh and RedSparrows love the gamerpic. I'm going to play Recore one of these days but I'm only holding back because a) There's rumours of a new content / definitive edition and b) Scorpio is going to help big time with performance.

ReCore, despite being terribly handled by MS, is ace.

Montresor

Alright so with this week's sale I got:

Aaero
Abzu
Candleman
Oceanhorn
Silence

And I still didn't even really play any of the other five indie games I mentioned this week: Wheels of Aurelia, Song of the Deep, The Inner World, Dark Acana, and Her Majesty's Spiffing.

-_- too much work and too little time to play.

Top Bottom