• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Get revenge on the stupid Rangers and their one-run bullshit.

Also, fuck Felix Hernandez!

*Middle finger taunts Mort
sol_badguy_finger_taunt_by_mrskeptical.png

Mortemis

Banned
I also want some good rangers comeuppance, fuck the astros tho, and fuck Jose Altuve especially. Has he ever had a game against us without multi-hits?

JDHarbs

Royals gaffer checking in. Pumped for the season. They need to make the most of it, no doubt!
Depending how the off-season goes, this could be our last shot at a winner for awhile. Enough of the team is still intact to make a run this year.

I want that 3rd World Series appearance.

rddry.gif

We scored tickets to the Mariners home opener against Houston. Will be my first time to Safeco. Should be electric. When I retire from the military, I'm committed to hitting every big league park in a season, but I only get the chance to chip away now.

Expect a picture featuring some proper hotdogs with mustard on them.

Rhaegar

Now that Grady Sizemore has returned to the fold (as a consultant, no less), ain't nothing that can keep my Tribe from busting through with a World Series victory.

After a great month of spring training games it is now road trips to LA to watch the Dodgers play.

Basball is the best thing in the world.

Marvie_3

Banned
Took a personal day Monday so I can just lay around drinking and watching baseball. Still debating on going to the Mets opener but I don't know if I really want to spend $75+ on standing room tickets.

Took a personal day Monday so I can just lay around drinking and watching baseball. Still debating on going to the Mets opener but I don't know if I really want to spend $75+ on standing room tickets.
Was looking to do the same man. Think ill jist be watching from work:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom