• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conservative group dresses in diapers to mock college safe spaces

Zaventem

First thing that ran through my head is adult diaper wearing is a fetish. Second thing is why would you actually be convinced to go outside like that.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Hahaha, even Breitbart's (!!!) clowning on these diaper wearing dipshits.

(link removed because breitbart)

Why are conservatives so bad at this?

zxxefJX.jpg

So basically they are advocating for a safe space for themselves?

They were so triggered by liberals that they went to the store, bought adult diapers and some coloring books, put together some adult toddler outfits, then went into public and cordoned off a little spot for themselves to perform a passive aggressive conservative comedy routine.

Tigress

Even having read the article and knowing what passes for context, this makes no sense. If I was just passing....Yeah, even more so you're a bunch of dudes wearing nappies and playing as babies in public.

I don't think they got their message across.

I suspect they want to be ridiculed and then they can pretend to be triggered and make the liberals look bad for bullying them and not giving them a safe space.

But maybe I'm giving them too much credit? But that's the only angle I can see that they might be going for (or alternatively I just gave some one an idea).

Monocle

Don't kink shame
Honestly, why would anyone think about kinkshaming big whiny babies for dressing up like big whiny babies so they can whine about other people supposedly acting like big babies?

These people are scintillating pillars of good taste and rationality.

In diapers.

Do these guys think this shit's gonna make Liberals mad? It'll make 'em LAUGH more than anything else. It is one of those actions where people think by doing something stupid it will offend others more than it will make them look stupid. Nah, no one's triggered by your diaper fetish, bros.

gcubed

If I only learned one thing from the last few years it's that I'll never underestimate how incredibly stupid conservatives are again

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Do these guys think this shit's gonna make Liberals mad? It'll make 'em LAUGH more than anything else. It is one of those actions where people think by doing something stupid it will offend others more than it will make them look stupid. Nah, no one's triggered by your diaper fetish, bros.

A pitfall of projecting your fears and insecurities onto others is that in order to keep convincing yourself they are the ones doing what you do, you must continually escalate your rhetoric until you become a ridiculous parody of yourself.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Conservative humor.

Its like an oxymoron. Conservatives don't really seem to get that they are rarely funny and seemingly much of the time when they are they're playing off jokes already created by the more liberal parts of society.

Top Bottom