• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes coming to PS4 and XB1 in the form of ''Marvel Heroes Omega''

Snaku

Banned
Bought the Guardians pack. Loved playing 2015 until my PC crapped out on me. So glad this is finally on consoles, though I wish I could transfer my Cyclops over.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there any reason to play this version over the PC version? Real question as I've contemplated getting back into the PC version for a while.

Again, the product not working IS NOT MY FAULT. What the hell kind of logic leaps are you people doing?

They're not saying you're responsible for it not working. They're saying that you had poor expectations if you think there should be no problems during a closed beta test. There is always a possibility of problems, including server issues, during any kind of beta test. It's an inherent aspect of why they beta test to begin with.

I understand that. That's fine. But some of these users are telling me it's my fault that the game isn't working. That is entirely incorrect.

Are you still high from yesterday? I never said it was your fault. I was merely saying it's a closed beta test. It's a founder's pack to gain entrance into that. The f2p launch will be in a month and will hopefully launch problem free due to this closed beta test

They're not saying you're responsible for it not working. They're saying that you had poor expectations if you think there should be no problems during a closed beta test. There is always a possibility of problems, including server issues, during any kind of beta test. It's an inherent aspect of why they beta test to begin with.
These expectations stem from the last couple years where demo's have been relabeled as betas

Top Bottom