• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix - Murdered: Soul Suspects teaser site (360/PS3/PC, Eidos, 2013) [Image]

Hopefully it is a detective game where you are a ghost and have to solve your own murder. Considering the title and solving your own murder would be the hardest to solve.

Moertel

I like this teaser theme. They could really be creative with this. Starting from Monday, they should update the site daily to include another S-E franchise which has been "murdered" - with the name of the IP appearing crossed out on a notepad list. I'm sure fans would love the teaser campaign!

Ingenious.

rataven

I like this teaser theme. They could really be creative with this. Starting from Monday, they should update the site daily to include another S-E franchise which has been "murdered" - with the name of the IP appearing crossed out on a notepad list. I'm sure fans would love the teaser campaign!

They really do make it so easy for us, don't they?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Hmm, I'll say it's Airtight's project since that's listed as current gen on resumes.

But in case they don't consider that to be Eidos Interactive, I'll say Thi4f as guess two.

Hanmik

yupp

Code:
var H = document.createElement('script'); H.type = 'text/javascript'; H.async = true;
H.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'harvester.netops.eidosinteractive.com/harv.js?'+Math.random();
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(H, s);

'harvester.netops.eidosinteractive.com/harv.js?'+Math.random();

see if you can find the same here..

http://www.thief4.com/

mgcastro

Current gen platforms? looks like there may be a fuckton amount of cross-gen games or quite not much launch next gen games. Not sure how to read this situation correctly.

jaxword

BQKLh9i.png

Finally, after all these years...

ekim

Code:
	// EVIDENCE SUBMIT	
	$('#evidenceform').submit(function() {
		var action = $(this).attr('action');		
		$('#result').fadeOut(250, function() {
			$.post(action, {
				evidence: $('#password').val(),
				active_locale: $('body').attr('id')
			}, function(data){
					$('#result').html('');
					$('#result').html(data);
					var resultStatus = $('#result').find('.resultStatus').attr('id');
					if (resultStatus == 'code-accepted') {
						$('#evidenceform').fadeOut(300, function() {
							$('#result').fadeIn(300);
						});
					} else {
						$('#result').fadeIn(300);
					}
				}
			);
		});
		return false;
	});

Found no input box so far. But it seems to redirect to a site named *$answer*.html -
I tried love,fate,murdered... no success

Derrick01

Banned
Better not be Thief after all those pushed to next gen rumors. Not that I expect much from the game either way, but at least it'll look prettier!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So far we have:

- Airtight
- Ghost characters solving (their?) murders
- "Murdered/Soul Suspects" trademark

Also Fate was the old name of the project:

Kotaku said:
Given the development timeline, Airtight's current AAA effort is likely a continuation of a project called Fate, a post-Dark Void project for an unnamed Japanese publisher which was temporarily placed on hold in April 2011 so that work on the game "could be reassessed." That decision resulted in much of the team working on Fate being let go. Assets from the time of the developmental pause suggested an aesthetic influence from BioShock, but the game has likely changed considerably since then

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507574

And the site tags include Fate:

Code:
[B]var _harv = {
			"tag":"FATE"
		};[/B]

----
from the css:
/* EVIDENCE */
.evidence-wrap { width:765px; height:464px; display:block; background:#000; border:solid 1px #71706c; position:absolute; top:50%; margin-top:-250px; left:50%; margin-left:-382px; text-align:center; }
.resultStatus { width:700px; height:290px; display:block; margin:0 auto; font-size:45px; line-height:52px; font-family:'LechterShort'; text-transform:uppercase; }
.resultStatus p { padding-top:70px; }
.resultStatus p.subnote { font-size:37px; line-height:43px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-top:40px; }
.evidence-wrap input#password { font-size:60px; line-height:50px; font-family:'LechterShortSymbol'; letter-spacing:6px; width:600px; height:77px; padding:0 20px; position:absolute; top:280px; left:63px; }
.evidence-wrap input#submit { display:none; }
#code-accepted p { font-size:58px; padding-top:130px; }
#code-accepted p.subnote { font-size:37px; padding-top:40px; }
#code-accepted a { color:#FFF; }
#code-failed p { color:#bd0000; font-size:58px; }
#code-failed p.subnote { font-size:37px; padding-top:30px; color:#FFF; }

Muzzy

Put all three teasing images together:

originalcopyezjqj.jpg

Well, just the bell we can see in the website's background carved in a trunk.

18-Volt

It's not another crappy Kane & Lynch game, is it? Whatever it is, more Eidos games are always welcome. Eidos is the true champion of this gen.

Top Bottom