• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

dyliepew

Positive Seller Feedback for LQX

He shipped quickly, and the item arrived without any problems. He packages his items very securely, and he is very fast to respond to your messages. Pleasure to do business with!

Positive buyer feedback for paolo11

Positive buyer feedback for Garrett Hawke

Positive buyer feedback for anzhar

Positive buyer feedback for 7DollarHagane

Corpekata

Banned
Positive Buyer Feedback for: wildmike85
Positive Buyer Feedback for: salamander150
Positive Buyer Feedback for: Triple Da G.O.D!
Positive Buyer Feedback for: Feran

Been slacking in my feedback, sorry guys.

Steiner

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for RunWhiteBoyRun

He could have told an easy lie to get out of paying me due to my unorganized stock, but was totally honest and sent prompt payment. Trustworthy customer right there.

Positive Seller Feedback for Dimitri LH! - He helped me with during the Overwatch HotS event by completing the games necessary so that I could get Officer D.Va and the loot boxes since I didn't have any access to a computer! Super fast and awesome! Thanks again!

Positive Seller Feedback for Pathlesscookies! - Sold me some PSN gift cards at a great price and was quick with everything! Thanks for the codes!

Positive Buyer feedback for SDR-UK

Sold them a digital amazon code and the whole process took 10 minutes. Great communication and would sell to again.

Top Bottom