• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post "What I Played / What I Expected / What I Got" pics

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
XfHJwG9.jpg

Lusankya

Is this accurate? I'm pretty sure Neptunia is actually not good, but this makes it sound good.

Oh, they can be harmless fun, if you know what to expect.
The "what I got" panel is only based on one specific ending, where you indeed do horrible things and many people die.

Eolz

The EYE and Rhythm Heaven ones will always be my favorite ones.
The SMTxFE one was fun until the game came out, it's actually fantastic and not nearly as bad as that lol.
But yeah, it's obviously about overexaggerating, not necessarily being super accurate.

TheMoon

last year I played the firsts Metal Gear Solid games and I did those:

EHADrJB.jpg

dO2OYe3.jpg

F4dzHvM.jpg

three questions. all very important:

1) why on earth did you play twin snakes over the original, everyone would've told you to play the PSOne version of the remake if you had asked!
2) why did you expect splinter cell lol you must have heard about metal gear before^^
3) is that dean hall in the last pic? :D

royox

three questions. all very important:

1) why on earth did you play twin snakes over the original, everyone would've told you to play the PSOne version of the remake if you had asked!
2) why did you expect splinter cell lol you must have heard about metal gear before^^
3) is that dean hall in the last pic? :D

1) Because I have a Game Cube and my first Play Station was PS4 (I played the original MGS after Twin Snakes because of what you just said...everyone told me I should lol).
2)Because Splinter cell was my ideal of stealth games (and...it still is)
3) Bear Grylls

GooeyHeat

It turns out that just because a character is a joke character doesn't mean they need to suck. Take some notes, Dan.
This is Shingo Yabuki from the KOF series, though the "CRITICAL HIT" part only applies to KOF97 and 98

Top Bottom