• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana releasing Sept 12th (US), Sept 15th (EU) (Steam/PS4/Vita)

All smiles.

Really want this on Vita but I've been watching someone stream the PS4 version and I don't think I can pass that up.

Vamphuntr

Same day for the Steam version? Pretty cool, will buy. Hopefully NISA delivers as much as Xseed did for the series.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the PC version is good.

I also hope they do a good job maintaining consistency so we get an idea of what to expect from future Trails games. :p

They updated the site with some new Limited Edition pictures too.

u2kRIDT.jpg

Box looks nice.

Everyone should get this game. I played it on the vita at release and it is so much better than celceta in every respect. So good. If you have a vita, get it on there

Acid08

Banned
Everyone should get this game. I played it on the vita at release and it is so much better than celceta in every respect. So good. If you have a vita, get it on there

The Vita version is the worst version unless portability is really, really important to you. It's the worst looking version and has less content than PS4/PC.

Nice date. I hope the localization's up to snuff, or at least possible to edit in text on PC if they botch it.

Lacrimosa of Dana?

Is Ys going down the Castlevania path of "Series: (Complex)Noun of (Simple)Noun"?
...You just want me to point out that Konami localized Ys VI: Ark of Napishtim back in the day, right?

Is this a good Ys game?
I hear it's a big improvement from Memories in Celceta, mainly because it rolls some elements of older Ys games (platforming mainly) back into the newer style. And it's also got the richest story yet if that's your thing (along with greater challenge, item restrictions during battle, etc).

Curious if anyone here knows. If you pre-order a game from NISA Online Store, does it charge you immediately or closer to release day?

Kvik

Sadly there's no limited edition for PC version in the NISA Europe store :-\

Maybe I'll get the PS4 version and flip the game immediately on the BST thread at cost price.

Thoraxes

Just got my email blast from them. Made up for the shitty drive home, easily.

Fuck yeaahh I'm also buying three copies, one for each platform.

Top Bottom