• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CronusMAX now officially supports PS4 (Use Xbox Elite controller on PS4)

I have an arcade stick (hrap 4) and a vita. Any ideas on how I can skip using my ds4 for authenticating my elite controller.

I have gotten the partial crossover workaround, but it's just annoying. I thought the hrap would work, but it seems to time out without warning.

I bought the cronusmax adapter to use on my xbone and ps4, could not get it to work on either. I tried searching for how-to's on the subject, but basically came up with none. I'm not exactly great with the scripts, and the programs it came with. I eventually returned it without ever having it work. Did I just completely fail at using it? Does anyone have any advice or guide on how to get it working properly? I'd consider giving it another go

jwm2

I bought the cronusmax adapter to use on my xbone and ps4, could not get it to work on either. I tried searching for how-to's on the subject, but basically came up with none. I'm not exactly great with the scripts, and the programs it came with. I eventually returned it without ever having it work. Did I just completely fail at using it? Does anyone have any advice or guide on how to get it working properly? I'd consider giving it another go

J2K who is the guy who invented both units actually helps users out and answers emails pertaining to the Titan One on a daily basis. The biggest drawback of the Cronus is the lack of support, which is actually a strength of the Titan One.

Wow. This thread is REALLY late to the party.

Notice the CronusMax thread date, 9th November 15.

I have been doing this for a while now, well, until the crappy build quality on the Elite controller stopped me.

-------------

With that said, and as previously mentioned, don't buy them on ebay. Best Buy and Gamestop both sell them.

Also note, there is an added 8ms delay when doing crossplatform.

For those using the Xbox One Elite controller on the PS4 with this product, is there any noticeable input lag or delay? Also, does it have to be plugged in or does it work wireless?

Top Bottom