• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New InFamous Second Son Screenshots

Pranay

image_infamous_second_son-22309-2661_0008.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22309-2661_0010.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22309-2661_0002.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22309-2661_0001.jpg

image_infamous_second_son-22309-2661_0005.jpg

netBuff

Fiery!

These look fantastic, with even open world games in the launch window being this pretty I'm #readyforPS4

Groof

Even if these are bullshots, if the game comes anywhere near looking as good as these I'll be euphoric. These look absolutely amaaaaaaaaazing

sunnz

I just wish the particle effects for this game are HUUUGE in numbers, would really make the game look stunning.

Can't wait for this game to hit, gonna be awesome.

SpyGuy239

These screenshots are really impressive. I'm very impressed with the gfx.

When they first showed this at the PS4 reveal, I thought it was CGI trailer. Clearly this proves it's not. Next gen? Definitely.

This is the first InFamous that looks interesting to me. Well that isn't totally true, I tried playing the first one and didn't like it. This one has peaked my interest and looks a lot better both graphically, gameplay and story.

DieH@rd

Banned
Even if these are bullshots, if the game comes anywhere near looking as good as these I'll be euphoric. These look absolutely amaaaaaaaaazing

Gamersyde had 2min [200mb] of uncompressed footage, it looked awesome. Of course, aliasing was not perfect like in this press shots.

So does he get any powers other than the fire/smoke based ones?

He will get other powers. He can borrow powers from any other superpowered human.

Amir0x

Banned
oh man I can't wait to climb that space needle

one of the things I absolutely missed about inFAMOUS 2, and why I wish they were more inventive about including, was the hugely scalable platforming challenges that inhabited inFAMOUS 1. They weren't particularly hard, but they were engaging, and there were a few opportunities for that (the prison, the garbage tower place, etc).

I hope they can return to a little taste of that with the space needle or whatever

The world in this game is going to look awesome. Still one of my most hyped.

oh man I can't wait to climb that space needle

one of the things I absolutely missed about inFAMOUS 2, and why I wish they were more inventive about including, was the hugely scalable platforming challenges that inhabited inFAMOUS 1. They weren't particularly hard, but they were engaging, and there were a few opportunities for that (the prison, the garbage tower place, etc).

I hope they can return to a little taste of that with the space needle or whatever
agreed about the climbing. Hopefully they go back to that scale.

Groof

Gamersyde had 2min [200mb] of uncompressed footage, it looked awesome. Of course, aliasing was not perfect like in this press shots.

Yeah the video is absolute insanity. But it's still early on and who knows if it'll even look like that come release. But I'm keeping my hopes up, Infamous 2 looked great! Albeit not as smooth as one would've hoped.

Top Bottom