• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interest in a new Xbox Madden 8-man league?

OK, I finally got Madden (and am very impressed with the animation compared to ESPN, very realistic compared to ESPN's 3 animations for players...however, ESPN still takes the graphical cake with better models versus Madden's puffballs). I see all the other leagues going on and I know how hard it is to get people to play their games, but if there's interest in a new league for Xbox Madden, post here and I'll set it up. Any suggestions for rules, etc. please also post them.

Interested Players:

DJ Demon J -- Redskins
Wellington -- Giants
Matrix -- Titans
Truelize -- Falcons

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll play....

Titans.

I didn't see a "League" Option so I created an 8-man tourney that starts Fri night at 9PM, with 2 day round intervals.

Name: GO SOX
Password: gaf

If there is a League option, please let me know and I will re-create.

Truelize said:
do you have the premium pass for EAsports?

No, looks like I gotta sign up for it...stupid f'in EA.... :(

Ignore this tourney and I'll set up a new league asap and post the info here.

Fifty

How long are you making the deadlines? I doubt I'll join, because I'm in too many leagues as it is now....but I might.

Fifty said:
How long are you making the deadlines? I doubt I'll join, because I'm in too many leagues as it is now....but I might.

Pretty long, to give people time to play..I too am in multiple tourneys but only in ESPN games; I've wanted to play Madden for a while now and all the current GAF Madden tournies are full.

I don't know how long the game allows, but I'd say a week to play your games.

Fifty

:lol Ok,..I'm in. Our deadline is 3 days for the current Madden league, and it's going great, but only the elite few can handle such a strict deadline. I'll sign into this one tomorrow, hopefully....

Fifty

You should be able to fill the league, since Gunstar didn't make it in the last one..but I'm out. I can't join a 5th league. I just checked, and my sports gaming plate is way too fucking full.

Fifty said:
You should be able to fill the league, since Gunstar didn't make it in the last one..but I'm out. I can't join a 5th league. I just checked, and my sports gaming plate is way too fucking full.

Fifty, it's OK....if you're scared, just say so. :p

well considering i'm the madden CHAMP, i might be interested, but i need to know these key details:

1. difficulty level?
2. quarter length?
3. season length?
4. # of playoff teams?
5. etc

there is a bug with bye weeks AND wild cards, so if i were you i wouldn't have either of those features in.

be patient my friends, the BIG GAF Madden league is coming in november, when EA straightens this shit out. but post those details and maybe i'll play. i'm a reliable player, and sure to win the championship!

DMczaf

Ill skip, not only am I in too many leagues as it is but I rather wait for EA to fix these things. Im stuck in one broken Madden league as it is :\

Im on a bye week, but it says I play dskillz next wtf

Fifty

DMczaf said:
Ill skip, not only am I in too many leagues as it is but I rather wait for EA to fix these things. Im stuck in one broken Madden league as it is :\

Im on a bye week, but it says I play dskillz next wtf

Our league is broken?! :(

the website says you play the jags, does the in game menu say something else?

Oh, and FMT, are you sure about November?

Slo

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the website. Could it be that you do have a bye but your next opponent IS the jags?

Top Bottom