• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Hagi
(05-01-2017, 01:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Einchy

No wonder the Roussos are signed up to direct the TV show adaptation.

No shit, I did not know that. Hopefully it'll be good.

Originally Posted by Donniewahlberg

Deadly class is so good. Volume 5's back half will make you weep.

Rewatching Legion's first ep before I actually watch the full season. I love this episode, it pretty much works better as a complete movie than most super hero movies.

I've only seen the first episode as well but it was everything I wanted it to be. Going to try and watch the rest this week time permitting.
Duane Cunningham
(05-01-2017, 01:25 AM)

Originally Posted by Messi

I disagree 1000% with this.

Which part? You like Javier Rodriguez, or dislike Hopeless? Or dislike her costume?
Messi
(05-01-2017, 01:37 AM)

Originally Posted by Duane Cunningham

Which part? You like Javier Rodriguez, or dislike Hopeless? Or dislike her costume?

I think Rodriguez and Hopeless are equal parts of why the book works. As told by the fact that I find that the book falls apart when Rodriguez isnt on it. Rodriguez layouts are inventive and the sense of movement is incredible.

I don't care either way about the costume.
Donniewahlberg
Banned
(05-01-2017, 01:44 AM)

Originally Posted by Hagi

I've only seen the first episode as well but it was everything I wanted it to be. Going to try and watch the rest this week time permitting.

I just love how unafraid it is to have it's own style and roll with it, even if it might not end up being everyone's cup of tea. Do you watch/enjoy Fargo? Hawley does the business there as well, guy is really talented at what he does.
Messi
(05-01-2017, 01:44 AM)
NEW THREAD IS UP

COMICS!!! |OT| May 2017 - Every Empire Falls
Bufbaf
(05-01-2017, 02:11 AM)
Finally got around to read the first Rat Queens, fuck what an amazing piece of comic.

edit. oh, of course.
Aizo
音楽オタク
(05-01-2017, 09:41 AM)
I've read pretty much all the X23 stuff besides Avengers Academy now. Is it worth reading?

Also, catching up with The Beauty and Motor Crush. I love the art in Motor Crush. That series is really fun. I read through first volume of the Beauty, and I have no idea where it could go from here. Feels like the end.
LaunchpadMcQ
Banned
(05-01-2017, 03:58 PM)

Originally Posted by Einchy

No wonder the Roussos are signed up to direct the TV show adaptation.

Originally Posted by Hagi

No shit, I did not know that. Hopefully it'll be good.

They're also signed on to produce the Quantum & Woody tv series. Who knows which one gets made first though.
ShadowSwordmaster
Banned
(05-01-2017, 09:04 PM)

Originally Posted by PsychBat!

Here ya go

Nice.
Fevaweva
(05-01-2017, 09:33 PM)
Guys I need some advice:

Captain America Omnibus Vol. 1 by Ed Brubaker...what omnibuses (omnibusi?) follows on from this? There isn't a Volume 2 as far as I am aware.

Is it this?
whatsinaname
(05-01-2017, 09:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Fevaweva

Guys I need some advice:

Captain America Omnibus Vol. 1 by Ed Brubaker...what omnibuses (omnibusi?) follows on from this? There isn't a Volume 2 as far as I am aware.

Is it this?

Don't go down that rabbit hole. Many of those are out of circulation and you will be looking at a $500 minimum spend to get all of them.

If you don't mind spending that much, the order should be

Captain America Vol. 1
Death Of Captain America
Captain America Lives!
Trial of Captain America
Return of the Winter Soldier

PS: Join us in the new thread! - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1366681
Afrodium
Banned
(05-02-2017, 02:03 AM)
Wrong thread