• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

NeonZ

Does it swap health bars too? I just can't see that working well in a serious fighter like this, not to mention the 3v3 aspect making this odd as well. Am I just missing something here?

Like mentioned above, most games make Ginyu switch bodies with the enemy, including swapping health bars.

There was one exception though, in Tenkaichi 3, rather than swapping with his enemy, he changes bodies with a random Namek Saga era character, refilling his energy bar, but he becomes unable to use any special attacks afterwards.

HardRojo

Hopefully they'll let some pro players get some time with the game internally and show them off in future events before release, we've seen the game has a lot of potential for great gameplay already during the beta.

Hopefully they'll let some pro players get some time with the game internally and show them off in future events before release, we've seen the game has a lot of potential for great gameplay already during the beta.

It's so weird that they don't. Instead we have Daigo and some other guy doing random raw supers like any other EVO showfloor player lol

Maybe that doesn't sell. Either way I'm satisfied with the game's proven depth and don't mind waiting to release to see real matches at this point

BadWolf

It's so weird that they don't. Instead we have Daigo and some other guy doing random raw supers like any other EVO showfloor player lol

The point of such showings is to advertise more to the casual crowd.

That's why Daigo and Nuki were constantly talking about the game being accessible and good for younger players.

DrDogg

It was just Vegeta with a M on his head.

... get out.

tumblr_n8yzei0oME1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Okay, scratch that. I need Majin Vegeta as a separate character so I can get this as a level 3 instant kill super.

4908ff22404656b6e78fd73945dafd495634e550_hq.gif

mcmmaster

Cosplayed as Frieza at EGX a couple days ago. Of course I played DBZF.

JDMGrb1.gif

https://twitter.com/gevurah22/status/910828539032817665

Nice! Got to play it today at the same event. Still really enjoy team Frieza, Cell and Buu since I played it at VSFighting in August. The new 5 characters added since the E3 build seem to have some extra depth to them which is great.

Bit of a weird one, but that Namco rep next to you in that gif asked my friend out of nowhere "Trump or Hitler". Still very puzzled by why he felt the need to bring that up lol

Didn't you also go to Evo one year dressed as him too? lol

That was my first time cosplaying Frieza, so nope! If I go to EVO next year, then for sure! Maybe I'll bust out the golden paint, haha.

Nice! Got to play it today at the same event. Still really enjoy team Frieza, Cell and Buu since I played it at VSFighting in August. The new 5 characters added since the E3 build seem to have some extra depth to them which is great.

Bit of a weird one, but that Namco rep next to you in that gif asked my friend out of nowhere "Trump or Hitler". Still very puzzled by why he felt the need to bring that up lol

Yeah, it was the gamescom build apparently. Thankfully it wasn't any different from the beta, so I was able to handle business quite easily. And that's a weird ass question, lol! He asked me if I had read DBZ Multiverse.

Bio5ith

Neo Member

The same rep also approached my friend and I to ask if we "knew any dark shit" such as what our favourite poison was, and proceeded to demonstrate the kind of convulsions that his poison of choice would cause. So yeah, seems like the guy was an interesting character

Top Bottom