• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Frogstep

I'm still holding out hope they'll make another Villager amiibo based on the better and certainly the true default Villager character:

That's not the Chillager. o_O

I haven't been able to find a Villager amiibo either. It kind of sucks cause when I was out a few days ago I remember seeing a few. Oh why didn't I listen to what my heart was telling me. :(

Linius

So many people on the hunt for Villager Amiibo's, why are they so rare? :(

Well at least I have a down payment for one, but still no message they got them in stock. Hopefully that text message comes in soon, I just wanna know I got one.

piggychan

Nothing at the moment. You can scan it in Hyrule Warriors for a random weapon/rupee amount/material(s) though like most of the other ones.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't give a Mii costume or something for Kart considering he's going to be one of the DLC drivers, albeit a less stumpy one.

I think they do as of now.

The only problem with amiibo is they can only be used for one game at a time. For example you will have to wipe the save amiibo data of the previous game before it can be of use to another...So you will have to buy multiple amiibos...

I was watching the amiibo video on the nintendo store on them :/

other thing is will a european/japanese amiibo work alongside a US game etc etc?

Robin64

The only problem with amiibo is they can only be used for one game at a time. For example you will have to wipe the save amiibo data of the previous game before it can be of use to another...So you will have to buy multiple amiibos...

You don't have to wipe an amiibo to use it in Mario Kart 8 or Hyrule Warriors. Smash is the only game that will save to these right now anyway, everything else just reads them but does nothing to them.

Linius

I'm curious to see how they will make use of Amiibo's with the 3DS in the future. But for now it won't be much more than a collector's item for me.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nope, can't make me.

Also lol3 at making the top posters list.

Girl pls

I think they do as of now.

I was watching the amiibo video on the nintendo store on them :/

other thing is will a european/japanese amiibo work alongside a US game etc etc?

What Robin64 said is the case. They are undoubtedly going to have game-specific ones for that reason (well, that and money), so it's possible for different Villager ones down the line (unless they go with cards or something like that instead).

They aren't region locked.

I'm curious to see how they will make use of Amiibo's with the 3DS in the future. But for now it won't be much more than a collector's item for me.

Yeah, they are kind of neat in Smash, but that's the main reason I like them as well. We'll see what they do with them in the future though.

any perfect cherry premiums today?
Nope. My Re-Tail is offering a premium on shoes. Stinking shoes.

Oh, I don't know if anyone needs to sell turnips but I should have a small spike in about 45 minutes.

Okay, my nip prices are at 200. Unless anyone has something better, I'll probably just sell in my town.

Collete

Even if I did, my native fruit is cherries, so it wouldn't do you much justice :p

Today is sand dollars

Nope. My Re-Tail is offering a premium on shoes. Stinking shoes.

Oh, I don't know if anyone needs to sell turnips but I should have a small spike in about 45 minutes.

Okay, my nip prices are at 200. Unless anyone has something better, I'll probably just sell in my town.

Nah, I have 75 today. Yours sounds like the best so far lol

Azuran

Banned
Just came back from the most rocking party I have ever been to:

0fzqRy4.jpg

0sGtaZF.jpg

Of course we will Tom. You're safe for life in my town!
V6XibDE.jpg

Man, that's just the first of many this month! Freya and Cousteau ones are coming up next week! Wooooo!

Niraj

Hey Katt.

I'm probably going to try to build some snowmen to help people with bingo tomorrow. Anyone else?

SOB I had them yesterday but before I could tell anyone my power went out for the night.

Just got my Balloon Master/Sniper badge. Thank god.

EDIT: Also this is what that path looks like:

fxFJiH4.jpg

DuriwA3.jpg

pZq1TI4.jpg

It sucks that Holly blooms for like a week and is then covered in snow for most of Christmas.

Wolfe

Hey my wonderful Animal Crossing friends! How's everyone doing?

Wait, should I know you? Your name isn't on that list in the first post...

Says the guy that just barely made the list lol2

I haven't played since June 22nd or something, I'm scared to go back to my town.

Decided to restart my AC town because most of my favourite animals had left, does anybody have some fruit for me so I can start my fruit emporium again?

Linius

SOB I had them yesterday but before I could tell anyone my power went out for the night.

Just got my Balloon Master/Sniper badge. Thank god.

EDIT: Also this is what that path looks like:

fxFJiH4.jpg

DuriwA3.jpg

pZq1TI4.jpg

It sucks that Holly blooms for like a week and is then covered in snow for most of Christmas.

Nice paths! Too bad Resetti set up shop there.

MicH

Ayyy, I just got my Villager Amiibo and he looks awesome :D Not derpy at all!

Can someone remind me what are the prizes for winning bingo?
I don't know if I can deal with the heartache of building snowmen again :(
You get the ski stuff. Ski lift, snowboard, snowmobile - all that sorta stuff

Sorry Niraj Villager Amiibo seems to have sold out here as well, well the area I'm in primarily, =/, will buy one if I ever see one for a reasonable price.

casiopao

Fellow Gaffers.T_T Help needed.

Anyone can help me on selling Turnip? Tom Nook is killing me with all the crazy loans.T_T Money never seems to be enough.T_T

Animekatt

*waves*

I gotta say, this thread's been great so far.

A wild Katt appears. Thus is officially the reunion thread now.

Hey Katt.

I'm probably going to try to build some snowmen to help people with bingo tomorrow. Anyone else?

Good to see you, Katt!

I'm in for getting some bingo numbers going for those who missed out last year. :)

Wait, should I know you? Your name isn't on that list in the first post...

Says the guy that just barely made the list lol2

I haven't played since June 22nd or something, I'm scared to go back to my town.

/waves!

I'm kinda afraid of turning the game back on, I haven't been on it since May... Ah what the heck I'll get back on it. Hopefully no one has left. ; ;

Niraj

Decided to restart my AC town because most of my favourite animals had left, does anybody have some fruit for me so I can start my fruit emporium again?

If you're still around, let me know.

Can someone remind me what are the prizes for winning bingo?
I don't know if I can deal with the heartache of building snowmen again :(

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=snowman&interior=&fashion= not the paper though

Sorry Niraj Villager Amiibo seems to have sold out here as well, well the area I'm in primarily, =/, will buy one if I ever see one for a reasonable price.

No worries, thanks for looking man.

Which to build first: a snowman or snowmam? I really want those Ice Furniture.

Snowmam is nice since you can get all the pieces in one day.

Fellow Gaffers.T_T Help needed.

Anyone can help me on selling Turnip? Tom Nook is killing me with all the crazy loans.T_T Money never seems to be enough.T_T

147 in my town if that's good enough. Let me know.

I'm up for that. My number today is 16 so hit me up if you need it :)

If you (or anyone) want to come over and get a number from my snowman, let me know.

Anyone free for signatures? Also have a moody painting if anyone needs it.

I'm up and about too now if anyone needs fruit or nips. I'll wait for confirmation first though because for nips, I can set my clock back to 9:30 last night and that leaves an hour and a half to sell in my town for 200.

Dak'kon

If you (or anyone) want to come over and get a number from my snowman, let me know.

Anyone free for signatures? Also have a moody painting if anyone needs it.

I wouldn't mind coming over, I do also need a moody painting if that's OK. You can yet sigs from me if you still need to as well :)

Edit: Thanks Niraj :)

Niraj

I wouldn't mind coming over, I do also need a moody painting if that's OK. You can yet sigs from me if you still need to as well :)

Sounds good, I'll be open in a second. Snowman is directly south of the station.

Thanks again Dak'kon. Snowman number is 7 for anyone else who needs it.

Top Bottom