• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man's 2017 cartoon gets a trailer

nubbe

5ZfCPyf.gif

tkscz

transformed by nano-core technology into MegaMan

They stole my fan-fiction from when I was 16 years old.

dat title tho

It'll probably be on par with the new Sonic cartoon

Honestly that show has gotten a lot better than when it started. Can't find a clip of the dreamcaster joke that took me a full day to get.

Jazzem

The original Mega Man design is pretty much perfect, whatever you do to change it is basically guaranteed to be inferior...especially when it's *this* :/

MTC100

Banned
Just horrible, as a Mega Man Fan since the first part on the NES I feel like I was assaulted mentally by watching the first 15 seconds of that trailer, I had to abort watching it or my brain would have been fried.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I literally don't know what to say so I'll just keep reading.

tkscz

That's not bad. Did they ever add more background music to the show? Every episode I saw felt like there were too many scenes lacking background music or ambient noises. Even the opening tune I feel is very bland.

Opening tune is still bland, but they did add more background music and the jokes are getting better and more meta on Sega.

Haldinian

giphy.gif

This is even more sad when you think how a game based on this show could be the nearest thing to an official 2D Megaman we're gonna get after seven years from MM10.

I have a new appreciation for the Sonic Boom cartoon right about now. Seriously, this is embarassing. I hope it tanks in the ratings.

Merrydeath

So this is what happen when someone wish on a monkey's paw for more Megaman stuff.
We get this instead. I have a horrible, horrible feeling that Roll is going to be a love interest and not his sister.
Did they look deeply into Star force, Megaman ZX source Material with a dash of Dreamwave's Megaman when working on this project?

Top Bottom