• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer comments on the leaks and semi confirms Halo 2 Anniversary?

Halo 2 A had better also be on 360 is all I have to say.

No way should MS still be putting big games on the 360 this holiday. That is nuts. Make it an XB1 exclusive so it can take full advantage of the better hardware. MS has sold a ton of 360's, and supported it for over 8 years. They have done more then enough where the 360 is concerned.

I think they should do a H2A for 360 but to come out later on. That way they get people to purchase an Xbone and still support the 360.

Wizman23

Banned
No way should MS still be putting big games on the 360 this holiday. That is nuts. Make it an XB1 exclusive so it can take full advantage of the better hardware. MS has sold a ton of 360's, and supported it for over 8 years. They have done more then enough where the 360 is concerned.

No doubt about this. As an XB1 owner I'm already tired of this cross gen crap and cross gen is one of my biggest issues with Destiny right now.

There is no way MS is going to release a big game like that on 360. They'd much rather force people into the the Xbox one and lose the potential sales they'd get from the 360 version.
Its a rerelease, its not like it will move systems.hardcore fans like us will buy it but thats all.

Yager

Banned
Halo Wars was pretty basic for it's genre, but they have a real potential to make something big out of the Halo Wars franchise, they shouldn't ignore it.

Yes, but it was fun. It was 'basic' due to the limitations of an RTS in console. Maybe they should do something more like Enemy Unknwon. That works better with a pad.

Yes, but it was fun. It was 'basic' due to the limitations of an RTS in console. Maybe they should do something more like Enemy Unknwon. That works better with a pad.

Imagine the opportunities for SmartGlass and Kinect integration. If there was ever a game that could benefit from those products, it's Halo Wars.

Top Bottom