• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd give birth to the worst anime!son:

8defcfc9c4e8d7783ea38e885dc34131.gif
Oh please they'd probably have twins.

Gendo: "I like those life fibers. Ragyo dear do you think you can manipulate your uterus in a way to insure twins? I need to be able to carry out our experiments on both genders."
Ragyo: "Of course don't be shocked if you catch me doing stuff to our daughter...for science."

ckohler

Episode 46 "Piccolo Hates Cameras"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, and ckohler discuss upcoming game releases, Oolong's origins, The Cell Games Movie, Suzie Q's accent, female mustaches, nenjas, vivre cards, and an unavoidable Naruto discussion.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode046.mp3

Timecodes:
0:01:49 News
0:04:54 DB Super
0:12:38 DBZ Kai
0:20:10 Jojo
0:26:52 Gundam Unicorn
0:33:11 HxH
0:40:21 Shippuden
0:40:59 One Piece
0:49:49 Sign Off and Unexpected Naruto Discussion

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

cntr

Banned
podcast stuff:

it isn't that surprising the Cell movie was crap. we have things like the 2016 Berserk anime in real life!

The rest of March is finally revealed in the backdoor!

March 11th:
  • 11PM - Samurai Jack - "XCII"

March 18th:
  • 8:30PM Jack is replaced by Bob's Burgers
  • 11PM - Samurai Jack - "XCIII"
  • 11:30PM - Super
  • 12AM - Sand Whale and Me - "Day 1 - Warfare Encounter"
  • 12:05AM - "DBZ Kai - Final Chapters"

Zelda reviews in a dayish. Beware Gaming Side you guys.

3wDtM9t.gif

I've already bewared because Horizon's Review Thread which devolved into a spiral of mentioning Zelda and comparing it and Horizon. All review threads are a bit iffy with a whole lot of comments bashing people that dare review a title too low and such when reviews are just opinions of various people with various tastes.

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 9 - Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God Is Born At Last!
8:30 - Samurai Jack - 8 - Jack vs. Mad Jack
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 9 - Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God Is Born At Last!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 107 - Everyone Is Surprised! Goten and Trunks' Super Battle

12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 19 - A Race Toward the Brink
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 9 - Retribution
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 41 - Gathering × Of × Heroes
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 148 - Heir to Darkness
2:30 - One Piece - 382 - The Slow-Slow Menace! 'Silver Fox' Foxy Returns!
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 5 - DECOY

Later.

Something doesn't make sense here, shouldn't Kai be synced with Super in terms of episode count? how come its 2 episodes behind super now?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so my mouse and keyboard are basically busted. one keeps scrolling, the other zooms in when pressing ctrl and pressing shift sends me back

what's worse is that it's too cold and snowy to walk to office max

hopefully tomorrow is better

Regiruler

The rest of March is finally revealed in the backdoor!

March 11th:
  • 11PM - Samurai Jack - "XCII"

March 18th:
  • 8:30PM Jack is replaced by Bob's Burgers
  • 11PM - Samurai Jack - "XCIII"
  • 11:30PM - Super
  • 12AM - Sand Whale and Me - "Day 1 - Warfare Encounter"
  • 12:05AM - "DBZ Kai - Final Chapters"

They're removing 8:30 jack!? Why!?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so we missed out on a human version of the Zora transformation from Majora's Mask, basically.

....that 8-bit prototype looked really cool, would be neat if it was made available to play.

So some reviews of the first two episodes of Samurai Jack are out.

Without going into spoilers, the show is darker than before, but it doesn't sound like it has lost its comedy edge.

Slight spoilers, apparently episode 2 has
Aku struggling to get out of bed in the morning, before talking to a therapist about how unhappy he is that Jack is still alive.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
*Judges you*

Don't quit your day job, MG.

I'm not answering the phone on Friday unless someone calls about fifty times. I've told all my clients for weeks that I won't be around that day. Told my family as well unless its an emergency. I'm gonna play some Zeldur.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Zelda, more like 6.4da.
Why yes, this DOES invoke the feeling of Zelda for the 64 and discovering the bigger world due to its jump in 3D, giving players a new sense of wonder at its release, therefore making it one of the most memorable & important games ever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Home with plenty of time to watch Fuuka/Monster Girls/Dragon Maid. Slice of life night.

Funimation Now also finished uploading Scrapped Princess and Hulu has Gundam Wing, so I'm gonna watch some animes tonight.

Huh, I got my VA Life and Annuities & Health test on the same day Samurai Jack comes back.

Pray for me Toonami-gaf.

I got a little over a week to learn how to insurance.

bigkrev

I overshot my mark this birthday

Pizza lunch with friends, Giant burgers for dinner with the family, chocolate cake- I feel ill

Mizerman

I'm not answering the phone on Friday unless someone calls about fifty times. I've told all my clients for weeks that I won't be around that day. Told my family as well unless its an emergency. I'm gonna play some Zeldur.

*Further judges you*

I overshot my mark this birthday

Pizza lunch with friends, Giant burgers for dinner with the family, chocolate cake- I feel ill

*Thumbs up*

You have enjoyed your day of birth.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*listens to Toonami Show Rundown's final episode*

*gets to Shippuden* oh lawd

*gets to One Piece* OH LAWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom