• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Ugh. Nauseating.

Don't mind me. I'm just jealous of their Bromance.
they are truly an item, haha. I'm usually not into celebrity relationships but I love how close they got and all the road trips they've done together.

bremon

I'm dismayed because I both liked him as Reggie, and don't see a reason for 13 Reasons Why to have a second season (thought it was fantastic and wrapped up well enough as is).

Still addicted to Riverdale. Jug's dad is one of the most interesting characters by my estimate.

ZeroX03

Banned
Is this on today/tomorrow? Or is it still on hiatus?

No it's back tonight in 30min! No more hiatus!

#1.11 "Chapter Eleven: To Riverdale and Back Again"
Episode Promo
SUSPICIONS CONTINUE TO GROW - Betty (Lili Reinhart) is slammed overseeing Homecoming and Reunion weekend, but Alice (Madchen Amick) wants her to help with the Jason Blossom investigation. Alice turns to Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) for help, but when Betty discovers they are working with her mom, she is not happy. After seeing his father FP (guest star Skeet Ulrich) start to clean up his act, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) wonders if it's the right time to give him another chance. Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) and Polly (guest star Tiera Skovbye) have both decided to go to Homecoming in Jason's honor, until a revelation waylays their plans. Meanwhile, Fred (Luke Perry) and Mary (guest star Molly Ringwald) attend the Homecoming dance, leaving Fred to possibly reconsider the divorce. Ashleigh Murray and Marisol Nichols also star. Kevin Sullivan directed the episode written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (#111).
rvd111b-0058b-989537.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Going off the promo,
I'm expecting to see confirmation that Cheryl's dad uses a toupee. Lol

Sean C

This show has mastered the art of high-tension dinner parties.

So now do they cut the baby out of her over a Satanic altar?

What the hell is going on? FP had to have been set up right, and by who? Veronica? Archie?

Lol giving Josie a focus in the makeup commercials. When is the last time we saw her?

Right at the beginning of this episode rehearsing lol (I bet that scene was put in specifically for the makeup commercial)

Top Bottom