• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I posted this in the last thread, I don't think it has the whole marathon, but maybe they got forever red.

https://www.twitch.tv/chatarchives/videos/all

Edit: Maybe this can go in the OT.

Thanks a lot.

But JDF IS the Green Ranger and White Ranger. I just think he has an ego. He probably feels this franchise is his baby and he had a huge hand in it becoming what it is.

To his credit he kinda has become the face of it.

still doesn't excuse his shenanigans, including the meltdown over an online toy poll and the harassing the Lionsgate exec that put him in the doghouse with them in the first place.

Shouta

But JDF IS the Green Ranger and White Ranger. I just think he has an ego. He probably feels this franchise is his baby and he had a huge hand in it becoming what it is.

To his credit he kinda has become the face of it.

That's what I'm talking about. All the nostalgia in the casual crowd is for the first season and that usually is the first 5 rangers. JDF has a complex about it because of his ego, I think. I mean, he prob sees himself as the face of the franchise when he's only really so for the hardcore fans, maybe.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
It's not as nonsensical as Wild Force, but yeah, it's kinda shit. That season's Red Ranger is basically the Roman Reigns of Power Rangers.

Now the Red Ranger is consistantly ranked near last. Which is weird cause the season itself doesn't get that much shit. Just the Red Ranger. I mean it's a show about a team. How much screentime can that fucker get? Just think of the others lol.

jwk94

I'm just now realizing that nobody REALLY questions this dude's sudden attitude change because he's not that different, just pushed to the extreme.

I don't understand these new seasons. Are they future policemen or something?

Yep. SPD is set in the year 2025 where the active Ranger team is Space Patrol Delta, a team of rangers dedicated to maintaining the peace.

Why is Jason trying to do the Kamehameha?

Whoa, wat

alright, alright, let me find my post in OT2:

When the movie was announced, he posted office contact information (phone/email) for an executive at Lionsgate to try and get himself in the movie via fan demand. Wasn't even the right executive and they had to change the phone number for the individual.

as for the toy poll meltdown:

looooong story short, but during a Morphin' Madness online poll for a special set of ranger keys, people could vote for rangers to make it (This included missing girl ranger keys from the line at the time, Titanium, and even Phantom Ranger). JDF noticed his rangers weren't winning so he posted some crazy posts including methods of cheating the system and even bribing his fans with autographs.

In the end some scores got switched around because he most likely bitched to Bandai, but only one of his ranger forms made on to the set.

Shouta

Oh man I never knew Walter Jones only had 4 fingers. I never even noticed until someone mentioned it now.

Now the Red Ranger is consistantly ranked near last. Which is weird cause the season itself doesn't get that much shit. Just the Red Ranger. I mean it's a show about a team. How much screentime can that fucker get? Just think of the others lol.

He gets enough that there's a team member or two that can only really be described as "wears [color]."

LionPride

Banned
Seriously, the slight vacant stare, deeper voice, and circles round his eyes didn't tip off anyone that it wasn't Sky?

Tsk Tsk

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The file size would be enormous.

Well like save the Twitch chat. I can get the whole franchise on Netflix. But I want to experience this forever more. So far the links that save the chat are also saving the stream. Which'll get taken down.

Oh man I never knew Walter Jones only had 4 fingers. I never even noticed until someone mentioned it now.

Happened to him in an accident.

Need links that go into details

If you mean his specific posts, he deleted them, happens when enough people call out his shit (see when he chickened out of the con with ASJ and said he would do the reunion if all the remaining cast agreed to do it for free, or something to that effect.)

Glad all of you are still enjoying. I just can't get into anything past Zeo. Will always love my original cast.

Although seeing what happened to Zedd and Rita was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom