• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN - Halloween Sale - Prey, RE7, Outlast 2 and more (200+ items)

Perfect time to actually try Wolfenstein. Never really been an FPS guy but killing Nazis sounds fun.

Of course, living in Germany means I don't actually get to fight anything but "the fascist regime".

...is it difficult to have a UK account set up on the same PS4 as the German one?

It was very simple with PS3

It's the same as on PS3. Just remember to set your console as the primary console for your new account so you can play with your main. You can have one console set as primary for multiple accounts.

Not sure where you could buy UK PSN credit from, probably Amazon (.co.uk)?

Gambit

It's the same as on PS3. Just remember to set your console as the primary console for your new account so you can play with your main. You can have one console set as primary for multiple accounts.

Not sure where you could buy UK PSN credit from, probably Amazon (.co.uk)?

Awesome. Thank you. Didn't know you can have the same PS4 as your primary console for multiple accounts (though it makes sense, obviously).

UK PSN credit will be easy. Either amazon or wait till I go there next week. ;-)

Is re7 worth 30e? what about dlc, any good?

Great game but it's £15 here in the UK

https://www.tesco.com/direct/resident-evil-7-ps4-vr-compatible/795-9452.prd?skuId=795-9452

Awesome. Thank you. Didn't know you can have the same PS4 as your primary console for multiple accounts (though it makes sense, obviously).

UK PSN credit will be easy. Either amazon or wait till I go there next week. ;-)

Best place for UK credit is www.cdkeys.com :)

Little Nightmares doesn't seem to be in the U.K. Sale :(

Yep it is

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ares/cid=EP0700-CUSA05952_00-LITTLENIGHTMARES

Just_one

Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat XL
Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation – The Collection
The Evil Within
The Evil Within Season Pass
The Wolf Among Us
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
Darksiders: Fury's Collection – War and Death

ok...which one(and edition) is gonna make me lose my money...need prices...

Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat XL
Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation – The Collection
The Evil Within
The Evil Within Season Pass
The Wolf Among Us
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
Darksiders: Fury's Collection – War and Death

ok...which one(and edition) is gonna make me lose my money...need prices...

£3.99 and worth every penny, best Telltale game by far.

L.O.R.D

Fuck, The Witcher 3 is not avaiable on Saudi store and i just bought it from my NA account yesterday.
i really wanted the EU version because i heard the arabic dub in this game is the greatest.

oni-link

Slightly off topic, but if I buy an external HD for my Pro can I move all my older games to the HD and keep the newer games on the internal PS4 drive?

Can the PS4 be used without having the external drive on?

I'm a new PS4 Pro owner but these sales are rapidly filling my 1TB up

Raitaro

So it seems that my Dutch PSN storefront is still showing the "Only on playstation" and "Digital Zone" banners under "Deals" along with Wild Lands being the deal of the week. Where should the Halloween deal section be, in other words? Maybe my storefront is not yet updated?

Edith Finch, i.e. the game I'm interested in most, shows up for 12,99 euro's for me when I search for it, with an end date of 02/11/2017, so this might be the correct Halloween deal price but I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm?

Just_one

£3.99 and worth every penny, best Telltale game by far.

thanks!

Mortal Kombat X - 12.99 €
Mortal Kombat XL - 18.99 €
Alien: Isolation - 6.99 €
The Evil Within - 7.99 €
The Wolf Among Us - 4.99 €
Darksiders: Fury's Collection – War and Death - 9.99 €

decisions decisions...

everyer

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition!!!

If you haven't tried that, just get it!!!!!

Best sofa co-op RPG ever!!!!

< £10 and 120+ hours gameplay !!! Oh my!

AllGamer

So it seems that my Dutch PSN storefront is still showing the "Only on playstation" and "Digital Zone" banners under "Deals" along with Wild Lands being the deal of the week. Where should the Halloween deal section be, in other words? Maybe my storefront is not yet updated?

Edith Finch, i.e. the game I'm interested in most, shows up for 12,99 euro's for me when I search for it, with an end date of 02/11/2017, so this might be the correct Halloween deal price but I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm?

12,99€ is the sale price.

No one's store gets banners straight away. The individual games update first - usually when GAF notices. Then the Playstation Blog happens a while after, and finally the actual console storefront updates with banners and stuff. Sony must work in a small office and can only fit so many departments in a room at once.

WITHE1982

Great sale at completely the wrong time for me.

I've been waiting for price drops on:

Observer
Alien Isolation
Arizona Sunshine

... to mention but a few. Typical that they all hit at the same time when I'm on the bones of my arse.

Oh and everyone jump on Divinity: Original Sin. For < £10 it's a steal and also one of the best co-op games out there.

Amen!

Tried it twice and failed to make much progress either time. Mostly because I couldn't get past how sluggish it felt to move the players about. (Was hoping for something which controlled more like Diablo III.) Will no doubt try again before DOS II gets its console release.

DJwest

Also a good opportunity to buy Wolfenstein TNO & The Evil Within before you dive into the sequels, if you haven't already.

I was waiting for this. Grabbed the season pass for Evil Within and The Old Blood.

How is the Nonary Games on PS4? I really wanted the Vita version.

Bishop89

Slightly off topic, but if I buy an external HD for my Pro can I move all my older games to the HD and keep the newer games on the internal PS4 drive?

Can the PS4 be used without having the external drive on?

I'm a new PS4 Pro owner but these sales are rapidly filling my 1TB up

Yes you can move whatever game you want on the external HDD and keep what you want on the ps4 HDD. The ps4 can be used without the external drive on, but needless to say you wont be able to play a game thats on it. :)

Saves & Screenshots/saved videos remain on the PS4 HDD however and cannot be moved over. (unless this has recently been changed?)

We usually notice new LIVE sales before the banners and 'deal' sections get updated.
I would not post a sale unless the items are live. Finch ends on the 2nd of Nov :)

Tregard

Soothsayer
Hmm, should I get Witcher 3 through GOG where it will probably run sort of okay on my PC, or on PSN where it will run sort of okay on my PS4?

everyer

Tried it twice and failed to make much progress either time. Mostly because I couldn't get past how sluggish it felt to move the players about. (Was hoping for something which controlled more like Diablo III.) Will no doubt try again before DOS II gets its console release.

It's the style. Not fast paced, the time to give you is to thinking. And most of the time you could use pyramids/ transit to do something interesting.

Give more time to explore the world around you, not fast pace to run from A to B... And you will find a lot of surprise!
Secret chests/NPC's pockets/Useful materials/Pet conversation/Recipes from Books...

oni-link

Yes you can move storage location

Assuming you mean can you play the games on internal storage, yes you can

Yes you can move whatever game you want on the external HDD and keep what you want on the ps4 HDD. The ps4 can be used without the external drive on, but needless to say you wont be able to play a game thats on it. :)

Saves & Screenshots/saved videos remain on the PS4 HDD however and cannot be moved over. (unless this has recently been changed?)

Thanks!

Just need to decide if there is anything else I want now

Ohh that's temping, I guess that's gonna cost a lot more at retail?

I suppose it's worth having digitally since it's gonna take like a billion hours to beat

Just looking around right now it seems to be £20 or slightly over so it does seem slightly more expensive at retail.

And it took me 120 hours, its a real long game.
But I highly recommened it one of the best games I have ever played.

Thorrgal

So I have almost all the games people are recommending except Prey and Alien Isolation, but I don't like stealth games so I'll pass on those..

Was thinking about getting Bloody Zombies an Raw Data...I know Raw Data is supposed to be great, but is Bloody Zombies good enough?

bloodborne is from the old sale.
Better hurry up and buy it quickly before it goes back to full price, if it hasn't already

It still is availble for the sale price.
I think normally it's around midnight they expire, so in like 12 hours the deal will be gone.

Raitaro

12,99€ is the sale price.

Thanks for confirming.

No one's store gets banners straight away. The individual games update first - usually when GAF notices. Then the Playstation Blog happens a while after, and finally the actual console storefront updates with banners and stuff. Sony must work in a small office and can only fit so many departments in a room at once.

Got it. Seems like they learned a thing or two from collaborating with Capcom and that one networking guy for SFV they had ;-)

We usually notice new LIVE sales before the banners and 'deal' sections get updated.
I would not post a sale unless the items are live. Finch ends on the 2nd of Nov :)

I'll never doubt you guys again! Discounted Finch Get.

Top Bottom