• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Onemic

Can anyone not access any of the FGC streams? I cant check out anyone Im following or FGC streams, but I can check out SC2 and LoL streams fine :/

Onemic

This is the best stream ever. Losers getting bitch slapped by Japanese maids is the greatest thing ever. I wonder what's in the drinks they give them....

man, i'm so bad at marvel.

I have X23 pretty down, but slots 2 and 3 are a revolving door of people I suck with. I guess I don't really practice correctly. But it's annoying because I know everything from watching streams. Guess I need to grind it out in training mode more with the guide, instead of hopping right online!

caliagent#3

Neo Member
Hello everyone! We've had great feedback about our music featured on Sp00ky's stream. We're glad to announce a newly released album called "DigiCrates & Team Spooky Present: Beat Fighter vol. 1". It features the track by Alan de Laniere that everyone's been looking for "How To Calm Down After a Fight". More music will be premiered on the stream during Season's Beating this weekend. You can buy the album at:

http://digicrates.bandcamp.com/

And check out our other sites:

http://www.digicrates.com/
www.youtube.com/user/DigiCratesRecords
www.twitter.com/digicrates
www.facebook.com/digicrates

Apparently the Joker-Fanatiq MM could be over. From Fanatiq's facebook page:

Joker is a fraud. This is the last time I'll talk about him. Through advertising for that scrub. Idiot tells me, Its a Magneto match. I say "Fine I'll have Magneto on my team." Then the idiot tells me, "that's not good enough, you have to start Magneto on point." I don't want to agree to that, but finally I say, "O.K. Magneto on point." Then the idiot says, oh and you have to have Storm and Sentinel on your team too... Are you serious? I'm done even talking to that scrub. Believe in a fraud if you want to.

This sounds like Joker trying to tell Fanatiq he's the only one who can pull surprises and secret technology, which is a stupid thing to demand from a high stake money match veteran.

smurfx

get some go again
yeah if the whole point is to prove who has the better magneto then it doesn't matter who the other characters are.

Onemic

Fanatiq went absolute HAM on Joker on stream today. Someone may be posting a video of it. As much as I support my fellow canucks, Joker is a dumbass and a fraud. You don't set conditions after a match has already been agreed upon and hype has already been generated. Especially so when those conditions put him in a clear advantage over his opponent. So dumb.

I'm beginning to doubt the RayRay match will happen either at this point.

Azure J

Damn, I missed some real shit it seems with Fanatiq on stream. Why did I have to decide that getting sleep was more important last night of all nights? :p

Doomshine

fanatiq seems so pissed at what Jokers done, I could see him calling everything off. Then again he has his ticket already, so I guess he may as well go. Is the MM with RayRay in the same place that would have been hosted with Joker?

Nooooo, the RayRay match will be at ECT.

Bow to your Asian overlords

AsOMxoHCMAAJIl7.jpg

RayRay posted on SRK that the whole point was to see who has the best Mag/Sent and if Fanatiq doesn't agree to a character lock he's not going to play. To me it sounds like all these guys are confident that MSS sucks but they know Fanatiq will body them if he dropped Storm for someone else like Spencer. It's their money so they have the right to call it off, but why not state that up front when they challenged Fanatiq/accepted Fanatiq's challenge?

Doomshine

RayRay posted on SRK that the whole point was to see who has the best Mag/Sent and if Fanatiq doesn't agree to a character lock he's not going to play. To me it sounds like all these guys are confident that MSS sucks but they know Fanatiq will body them if he dropped Storm for someone else like Spencer. It's their money so they have the right to call it off, but why not state that up front when they challenged Fanatiq/accepted Fanatiq's challenge?

So did RayRay start changing the terms as well? I didn't hear Fanatiq talk anything about the RayRay match that suggested it wasn't going to happen.

Top Bottom