• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Trying to soak in as much of this as I can. Being a Dodger fan living in FL its hard to get to games, but I managed to see five this year, knowing that this team is probably going to be the best Dodger team that I will see in my lifetime. This has been a fun ride to watch.

I'm in NY and got to see 3 (1 in LA). Amazing ride that hopefully keeps going.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
The Cubs just aren't as good this year. They had a bunch of players having career-years last season that are now coming back to reality. They'll mix up the roster a bit and be in the thick of things again next year.

Caja 117

Missed the game last night but just watched the highlights. That Darvish walk is currently the 2017 postseason highlight.

Rip Cubbies.
Indeed, that sequence was such an unique momment everything that went down was something you said it would never should have happened, here you have the oppossing pitcher with two outs and the bases loaded, a Pitcher that has been in the AL until recently, and he end up getting a 4 pitch walk....I really think what meessed up Edwards was having two different mound visit during that at bat, I mean why the heck you even need to do that considering who is in the batter box?

Mrbob

Hell, I'll be fine with winning the next game or two.

Gotta get two starters and fix the pen in the off-season.
I'm trying to stay positive before the impending sweep.

I think they'll bring up their AAA starter next year but yeah I wouldn't mind two more starters added too.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to soak in as much of this as I can. Being a Dodger fan living in FL its hard to get to games, but I managed to see five this year, knowing that this team is probably going to be the best Dodger team that I will see in my lifetime. This has been a fun ride to watch.

I'm in NY and got to see 3 (1 in LA). Amazing ride that hopefully keeps going.

You guys are lucky. I was a season ticket holder when I lived in LA but since moving to the NL wasteland (Seattle), I haven't been to a Dodgers game since they were last in town back in 2011. At least I was able to see Ethier's last grand slam.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
I'm trying to stay positive before the impending sweep.

I think they'll bring up their AAA starter next year but yeah I wouldn't mind two more starters added too.

They'll need to do some work on their pitching staff, since they'll probably be losing Arrieta, Davis, and Lackey.

Yankees gotta get through Verlander and Keuchel. I think they can do it. Now that Judge is adjusting to offspeed better, I think things will open up.

Good morning guys. I had this crazy dream last night that Yu Darvish was walked on four pitches with the bases loaded. Glad I woke up from that hellscape.

There have been far too many dreams lately.
3FlE-qau7l6jZVMext56-wnVNwIWEtW7akPODoFqac2e---aprcVOGJgZkDtC3IHWPyuYFPHT9W0VXLqSCTnQmwEcbGBwY-W4zcLHeEQvPTBdlTjj4l415QjjspUOtGYV-k=w320-h240-nc

Toth

Yankees gotta get through Verlander and Keuchel. I think they can do it. Now that Judge is adjusting to offspeed better, I think things will open up.

It’s going to be tough but this was always necessary for the Yankees to get through the Astros. Today’s a big test for them. They Best Klueber so they can get past Bearded Daddy.

Joe

Yankees can only beat Keuchel tonight if he presses and tries to do too much or if Tanaka keeps them in it until the 7th or 8th.

The games in Houston will be hard as hell too because that crowd will be insane.

Thankfully Keuchel is pitching a game away at Yankee Stadium at least.

Man, the HOU radio feed on MLB Gameday Audio is like 20 seconds behind the television feed. Crazy.
Is something up? The television feed is almost always behind the radio feed.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
blurble blurble look what Keuchel has done against the Yankees blurble

I knew that shit was going to be a jinx.

Top Bottom