• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

NSFW
Gucci Mane - Hurt Feelings (Prod. by Metro Boomin)

9GsDFrF.gif

This album should be fire. Entirely produced by Metro.

That new Willie the Kid tape was eh

Bleacher Report is prob the only song I'll come back to, alongside the Roc Marci track. He reminds me of Smoke DZA in the sense that he wastes a LOT of bars saying nothing. And by nothing I mean nothing witty or entertaining. It's like a placeholder rapper.

If I'm gonna listen to that stuff I want someone like Roc Marci or Conway, who can not only rap/flow but say some dope stuff.

Dereck

Bleacher Report is prob the only song I'll come back to, alongside the Roc Marci track. He reminds me of Smoke DZA in the sense that he wastes a LOT of bars saying nothing. And by nothing I mean nothing witty or entertaining. It's like a placeholder rapper.

If I'm gonna listen to that stuff I want someone like Roc Marci or Conway, who can not only rap/flow but say some dope stuff.
Absolutely.

Don't have much more to add.

And they're on the same track.

A lot of these East Coast Gangsta rap dudes just get my ear because Roc Marciano is on their project, truly.

lE5GFue.png

illadelph

I can't be the only one who thinks Gucci is a terrible rapper. I get what he's going for and that it's his style but to my ears his delivery is probably the worst of the mainstream.

yeah, he's almost always trash...

1. “5 Million (Intro)”
2. “Tho”
3. “Hurt a Nigga Feelings”
4. “Helpless”
5. “Met Gala” Feat. Offset
6. “Finesse The Plug (Interlude)”
7. “Dance With the Devil”
8. “Both Eyes Closed” Feat. 2 Chainz and Young Dolph
9. “Bucket List”
10. “Loss For Words” Feat. Rick Ross

whole thing is produced by Metro i think
--

...but I'm gonna grab this tape with the quickness

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ramriddlz - Melanincholy (Prod. by Jaegen).

NEW HEAT
TIME TO BEAT IT UP LIKE JAEGAN ALL OVER AGAIN

Fully expecting to keep at least 1 song like I did One Night. He did his job.
Nah breh

dvl6y6kgcrnsktzlahcq.gif

I wasn't gonna listen (singles have been odd), but at the very least it'll be a pretty interesting listen.

EDIT: BRUH this Yachty is 21 tracks. First song got quotables ("still fuck bitches by the pier") so I guess I'm gonna continue listening.

EDIT2: BRUH DN Freestyle HAS to be ghost-written by Jean-Ralphio

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Yachty is an experience. A must-listen, for sure. And not because it's good or bad necessarily. I expect most to dislike it though. Just so weird and Yacht...y throughout in different ways. Keeps you bouncing the same way a Thugger album does, although there are a lot more failed experiments, but it still keeps you interested. All Around Me and Running With a Ghost, FYI (Know now). Maybe Lady in Yellow, FYI (Know now), Forever Young, Bring it Back and Momma (Outro). But yeah, nothing with the charm of One Night or earworminess of Minnesota, and I probably wouldn't listen to most of this ever again.

lmao tf am I doing writing in this thread writing critiques, back to your regularly scheduled programming

- - -

Brown skin girl, yeah I thought she was Tamil
Told her I can see her camel
Yeah she got a sweet tooth (oh na na na!)
Gave her hella cavities on her enamel
Hot bitch... but when she got cooold
I tried to give her my flannel
But she was too much to handle
Pushed up her buttons, and she switched up her channels

tumblr_oki37vKgOU1scvk7xo1_500.gif

if there was a good GIF of Kap G dancing in the Jeep in the Girlfriend video, it would also apply here

이 세상한테 패배할 바에 (ayy)
그냥 난 차라리 자살할래 (ayy)
난 걸어 다니는 범고래 (ayy)
Sprayin' water like Killer Whale (yuh)

200.gif

I keep bad bitches all arooooooooound me
I got good drank, so my n***as and these bitches can be straight
They tryna dooooooooooooooooown me
But I don't give a fuck 'cause if my homies eatin', I'll always be straight

tumblr_nvlcc8LgCy1t3fd6go1_500.gif

I'm going to take a listen to this Yachty album, just out of curiosity. Haven't listened to Little Boat, the only songs of his I like were "No Hook" and "Mase in 97."

Pray for me.

I'm halfway through this Yachty album and its not doing anything for me.

It just feels overstuffed and all over the place in terms of production, and it really doesn't help the songs are 80% hook.

Dereck

She blow that dick like a cello/Fuck her then send that bitch home on the metro

Everywhere I drive leave marks (yeah)/All of you niggas is marks (yeah)/You stinky and dirty like farts (yeah)"

Rollin', rollin', rollin' like a roller coaster/Lil' shawty get wet from that Lil Yachty poster/Before we fuck I gotta lay down a coaster/'Cause she get wet and she suck me like a insect/She my step sister, so I guess that's incest/I could not stop lookin' at those big breasts

7iDmZAa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom