• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reign of Fear: A NeoGAF DnD 5e Play by Post Campaign

((Galen can't let you do that, Keranos!))

((Perception to see any special cool thing about the Drow:
[7]+5=12 Hah. Yeah right...
))

Galen affords a quick look to size up the Drow before Keranos marches over, rash, as usual. Galen follows behind.

When the alleged godling makes his demand, Galen jumps in: "I am so sorry about the directness of this request," he says apologetically. "What his lordship means to say is that he requires passage into this room on urgent business. He is quite pressed for time, you see, and it may be best we try not to test his patience."

((Are we rolling to see if aid attempts give advantage?))

Mike M

Nick N
((For the purposes of attracting the attention of people, Fhiess's success was sufficient. If Ludwig wants to do anything more than hold people's attention (i.e. he wants to actually get them to do something), that would be another roll)).

In preparation for the forthcoming distraction Fhiess works a small bit of magic upon himself to enhance his charisma and stifle his unease in being the center of attention. There seems to be no shortage of people frustrated with the government process, and it isn't long before he makes eye contact with a young-looking male dwarf carrying a sheaf of papers filled with scrawled signatures. It's doubtlessly some manner of petition, though it's impossible to determine what it is in regards to. The man's eyes, though, have the haunted look of defeat at the hands of the implacable monolith of civic order.

Perfect.

After a bit of a stumbling false start, Fhiess quickly recovers and finds his groove as a rhetoric-slinging rabble rouser. The petitioner stops in mid-stride before coming closer to hear the bard's words, and soon others have stopped as well. When Ludwig chimes in with his own contribution, the crowds seems to exert a gravitational pull that draws more and more individuals until fully half the crowd present in the courtyard are in the orbit of Fhiess and Ludwig, alternating between listening attentively and openly staring at the spectacle of a J'Raffa in their midst.

Attentions have most certainly been diverted.

#

((Galen:
Yup. They're drow.
))

Passive Perception 12:
Each of the guards has a pair of short swords at their waist beneath their cloak. Their cloaks are also fastened with a clasp featuring the same symbol of a female figure before a moon.

Favoring the bold course of action, Keranos takes the direct approach and marches straight up to the pair of drow on guard duty. After a beat of bewildered staring, one of them lets a guttural guffaw slip his lips and he can't help but smile. "Surely you're not serious."

His partner elbows him in the side. "Be nice," he admonishes. "He's just a kid." Reaching back behind him, the second drow raps on the wooden door with the back of his hand. Almost instantly, it is opened by a male dwarf with spectacles and his hair pulled back into a thick, tawny braid. Even by dwarven standards, he is below average height. Once the door is opened, the sound of a heated conversation somewhere deeper in the offices becomes audible.

"Yes?" he asks.

The drow who knocked nods in Keranos's direction. "Is Minister Oliff expecting anyone?"

The dwarf peers over the top of his glasses as he looks Keranos up and down. "No one on the schedule for today besides Miss Talbot, not with the vote coming down the pipeline."

Keranos repeats his demand, his voice full of command and authority. The dwarf raises an eyebrow in surprise, and seems to notice Sagishi and Galen standing in the hallway for the first time. "Why, it's a whole gaggle of surface dwellers!" he observes. After a fraction of a second of hesitation, he stands aside to allow them entrance. "Oh, I can't wait to see what this is about. Hopefully you can keep those two from going at it for moment, my head could certainly use a reprieve from their racket."

Irritation wells up in Keranos at being called 'just a kid.' He feels a strong impulse to fire back with a tirade about being the God of Storms and whatnot, but a little voice in the back of his head - perhaps the voice of a newborn seedling of wisdom? - tells him to pipe down and let this play out first.

When all three of them are allowed in without a fuss, Keranos beams. "Right, then! Shall we?"

Matching pace with Sagishi and Galen, he eyes the crystal with as much subtlety as is practical, to see which direction it's pointing, and then adjusts his course to match.

((I think just distracting people from going in was Fheiss's initial goal, so we should be good there. If we decide that something a bit more chaotic needs to happen to get people moving or leaving the building, I have something in mind, but it would need Fheiss's cooperation.))

<I am going to continue more with Fhiess' distraction, just to buy the others some more time and stir up some commotion, but I want to make something to eat first.>

EDIT:

Fhiess looks over the crowd he has drawn. He tries to think of where to go now. He can't promise to be a campaigner, he won't be in the city long enough to start a political career. Perhaps he can just keep carrying words until he comes up with a plan. He plays off of what Ludwig chants.

"Yes! He is hated because the system as it is now does not foster the creation of a politician for the people! As of right now, it is more about winning than succeeding. Right now there are bureaucratic barriers between our needs and the government in that office building, causing a bottleneck to solving issues pertaining to the city and its people!"

He takes a deep breath, and continues, "We have to show that this won't stand for much longer, and protest the slow, inefficient way the offices are run the best that can be done: as a single, loud voice."

1D20+3 => (17 + 3 + 2) = 22 Persuasion roll
1D20+3 => (19 + 3 + 2) = 24 Persuasion reroll

He hopes that a full protest outside of the building provides adequate distraction.. and he hopes that he won't find himself in trouble for it.

((Well, apparently "Keranos has the power," or so they say.

Galen:
Yup. They're drow.
Oh my!

Don't worry, their secret's safe with Galen.

Since Galen actually made a perception roll, is he exempt from being able to beat the passive perception? I don't think we've had this situation happen before.

And since it seems the trio is venturing further into this vile den of bureaucracy, should we declare intended actions, or will we receive further information on the situation first?

Oh, and KittenMaster, don't forget about this guy:
it isn't long before he makes eye contact with a young-looking male dwarf carrying a sheaf of papers filled with scrawled signatures. It's doubtlessly some manner of petition, though it's impossible to determine what it is in regards to. The man's eyes, though, have the haunted look of defeat at the hands of the implacable monolith of civic order[...]The petitioner stops in mid-stride before coming closer to hear the bard's words, and soon others have stopped as well.
It seems he was specifically pointed out as someone Fhiess notices.))

((I couldn't say, but at least it's something Fhiess might be able to fall back on, or it might be something to inspire him.

In any case, it was open enough that I figured I might as well mention it just in case.))

Mike M

Nick N
((Galen isn't prohibited from the passive perception check. Honestly, I don't think anyone didn't make that, so I probably should have just not spoiler tagged it.

And where is this super charismatic/persuasive Fhiess coming from, good lord.))

Once the fire of enthusiasm has been kindled, Fhiess and Ludwig find it almost trivially easy to stoke the flames and have the crowd roaring in approval of this mysterious candidate the two Endowed purport to be representing. There are discordant chants of "Who? Who is it?" scattered among the audience as others are reaching with their hands outstretched as though pleading for deliverance from the crushing yoke of bureaucracy that hangs so heavy around their neck.

People are starting to appear in the windows of the offices that ring the courtyard, peering out over the sill to see what all the commotion is about.

#

Keranos slips past the two drow guards and the diminutive dwarf into the offices beyond. It's not a richly appointed space; there are no real decorations to speak of, and the furnishings are aesthetically neutral at best. They look to be of quality construction, but well worn with years of use and devoid of any flourishes or embellishments. The whole space conveys a sense of functional utility with little tolerance for nonsense.

Through an open door into the next room, he can see a dwarf in smart, professional attire holding a cane while arguing with a female drow dressed in gowns of flowing silk. Both of their hair is the same shade of white, though the dwarf wears his apparent age well.

The dwarf catches sight of Keranos out of the corner of his eye and does a double take at the unexpected visitor in his chambers. "Oh, and what fresh hell is this?" he breaks off from the woman in a huff. "Allicus, who the devil is this? Don't you think I have enough to deal with as it is? And what is that gods damned racket outside about? How am I supposed to get any work done around here, I swear it!"

Once the two of them step apart from each other, it is readily apparent that the crystal's light is pointing toward the woman.

And where is this super charismatic/persuasive Fhiess coming from, good lord.))
<tbh I think rolz.org probably rolls too high most of the time, so I might need to switch back to coyote roller.

I also felt like Fhiess is normally timid and unsure of anything, but becomes much more confident and assertive when doing business and making a sale from a merchant perspective, but it always backfires when he does show confidence and initiative>

Fhiess starts to sweat.. he's managed to sell the idea of a great leader, but there is none to give. It seems as though his breakthrough in confidence will backfire once more.

"Ah, ah well..." He begins, but stops before he can explain.

He then turns to Ludwig, tapping on him hoping to have him lower his head. He'll whisper, "Is now a good time to play music?"

Ludwig is watching the crowd get whipped up contentedly, impressed with Fheiss's gusto. It comes as a surprise to him when his partner in rallying starts to shy away while on a hot strike. "It can be, but this was going pretty well. If you want to hand me the reigns though, I can handle the lack of a candidate and make things a bit more unruly. I'll just need you to give me some kind of beat once I say "I've got something to say." No need for a super fancy performance or anything, just some rhythm with whatever you have on hand. That work for you?"

((Since it looks like Ludwig's about to jump in, a simple question to finalize his idea: what color uniforms do the guards in Hammerfall wear?))

((And Fhiess was doing such a good job of installing Keranos as Forgerun's next benevolent ruler...

Ah well. Prepare for chaos.))

Galen carefully whispers to Keranos, "Keep it cool. Professional. Maybe let the Minister's secretary explain." Of course, just because he does this does not prevent anyone from cutting him off.

((I fully do not expect Galen to successfully finish what he is saying.))

((I am taking the following action with the assumption that the target of a Detect Thoughts spell doesn't realize you're using it unless you specifically try to probe deeper. The wording leaves some room for interpretation ("Either way" is sort of ambiguous; my reading is that the 'either way' sentence is assuming that you already chose to probe deeper), so I hope I can back up and take a different tack, if Mike interprets it differently.

With that caveat.... I am casting Detect Thoughts))

Keranos hears what Galen is saying, but he is loathe to cede control of a situation to anyone, let alone to a stranger. He gives the ranger a slightly apologetic look, and dives in.

He focuses on the Drow woman and attempts to gently pry into her brain, monitoring her surface thoughts as he addresses her. "Allicus," he says with some urgency and a dash of reverence, "We are on a mission to save the world from the malevolent forces that threaten to envelop us all. We know the power you possess, and we desire an audience. Would you break bread with us, so that we may discuss urgent business that could decide the fate of millions?"

He hopes that, upon mention of her powers, it calls to her mind exactly what those powers are.

Persuasion: [9] + 5 = 14

((If I understand correctly, this should be Miss Talbot; Allicus will be the kind dwarf who allowed this trio entry.

Needless to say, Galen cannot in any effective manner try to help Keranos out here.

Well, he could, but he is not entirely sure what Keranos is looking for with this approach. Dilemmas.))

Mike M

Nick N
((Indeed, Allicus is the guy I totally made up on the fly dwarf who opened the door, and the drowess is Talbot. My reading of Detect Thoughts is also that you get surface thoughts for free, and that any attempt to probe deeper alerts the target regardless of success in detecting their thoughts.))

Keranos's initial skimming of the drowess's mind reveals that her thoughts are primarily consumed with the various minutiae of even the most arcane aspects of the Hammerfall legislative process. She deeply desires something to be passed, and has clearly gone through great pains to educate herself on how it might be accomplished.

At his mention of malevolent forces and power, he catches a brief glimpse as she reflects upon her role within her people as a spiritual leader. She clearly has experience in invoking and manipulating divine power.

Her face, however, doesn't show much evidence of her being swayed by his words. "In Eilistraee's name, who are you people?" she snaps. "Did those facists in the House of Lain set you up to this? Do they really think they can distract us from our cause? Go tell your paymasters that it will take far more than this to divert me from my course."

Keranos internally winces as it becomes clear to him what they will have to do. Mostly because it will involve extending their stay in this gods-forsaken town, but also because it will take all the bite out of his earlier criticisms of Ludwig, and Keranos does not relish the idea of swallowing his pride.

Nonetheless, he puts on an easy smile and continues. "On the contrary, my lady. We are here to help. The enormous creature currently stirring up a commotion outside and his bardic partner are associates of ours, and as you can see, they are quite adept at riling up support. Name your agenda, and we shall put them to use championing your cause!"

((Detect Thoughts still up, in case anything interesting comes up))

((I'm guessing it got lost/overlooked because it's an inane detail, but before Ludwig acts, I wanted to ask one more time what color uniforms the guards in Hammerfall wear.))

((Going to just make a general charisma roll, though if this winds up falling under persuade or intimidate, we can add 2 points to the total.))

As Fheiss prepares to do his part, Ludwig addresses the crowd. "You want to meet him?!" He yells, awaiting a roar from the crowd. "You want to see the hero that will cut through the red tape strangling the citizenry?" He waits for another roar.

"I wish I could bring him out, but I can't. Our hero, Denys Te'Mordum, has been arrested for daring to have a dream as a drow! All that potential, all that desire to help the citizenry, attacked and locked away for what? The same old xenophobia we've all come to expect from the government, and yet another power grabbing conspiracy by the deep state. But you know what? We're not going to take it this time! I know you all want a change to this bullshit, and you know what? I've got something to say." On saying the signal phrase, Ludwig waits a moment for Fheiss to get a rhythm going, and drops straight in.

"Fuck the town guard coming straight from the underground
A drow got it bad 'cause his ears ain't round
And not the other races so the guards think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit cause I ain't the guy
For a punk mother fucker with a badge and crossed eye
To be beating on, and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
Fucking with me 'cause I back a drow
With a bit of a plan and his shit in a row
Searching my bags, checking my books
Thinking all the non-dwarfs here are crooks
You'd rather see me in a cell
Than see me and my friends making it, doing well
Beat a guard into a red stain
And when I'm finished, they sure won't reign
They'll be fleeing the scene of the slaughter
Still getting swole of bread and water
I don't know if they evil or what
Search a guy down and grabbing his nuts
But without a sword, they can't get none
Just don't let it be a drow and a dwarf one
Cause they'll slam you down in your own yard
Drow town guard showing out for the dwarf guard
Ludwig will swarm
On any motherfucker in a red uniform
Just 'cause I'm a J'raffa
Punk town guards are afraid of me, huh
A change seeker on the warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of guards, Dying in the Hammay
People of the city, I got something to say
Fuck the town guard
Fuck the town guard
Fuck the town guard
Fuck the town guard"

Left to his own devices, Ludwig will continue rallying the crowd in a similar manner for several more minutes, eventually trying to start chants of "Fuck the town guard!" and "Free Denys!"
Code:
[url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=164811]Charisma : 1D20 + 2 = [14]+2 = 16
[/url][url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=164812]Aid Advantage: 1D20 + 2 = [1]+2 = 3
[/url]

Thosar's eyes widen as Ludwig proceeds full throated to the crowd. Despite already being seated, he sinks further down and moves on to the grapes.

Fhiess puts the ocarina to his lips, and thinks to himself..

Just something I cannot fail. Just two notes. One high one low in rhythmic back and forth. That should be easy, right?

Placing a finger onto one note hole, and holding up another ready to alternate between the two notes, the Bard finally musters the courage to play the instrument.

Knowledge (Engineering): 1D20 => (1) = 1

Fhiess is so terrible at playing an instrument, that he accidentally bleeps out most of Ludwig's vulgar lyrics while trying to keep up.

Mike M

Nick N
((Well, the last time I rolled a d100 for a critical failure, Keranos got a 100 and blew up everyone within 15 feet of him. Good thing it was at the end of combat.))

As Fhiess struggles to find the fingering of the ocarina to imitate a percussive beat, his fumbling lends a literal sour note to Ludwig's rhyming song. The enthusiasm of the crowd dissipates like so much fog in the midday sun, leaving a silent of horde of perplexed people staring at the spectacle before them as Ludwig's performance comes to a close.

"Wait, you mean he's drow?" someone shouts from the crowd.

"Drow can't even vote, let alone hold office!" comes an answering reply.

The silence of the crowd grows into disgruntled murmurs of disapproval and begins to disperse. Soon all that are left are members of the Hammerfall city guard, glowering as they pointedly thump steel truncheons into the palm of their hands.

Fhiess' blow to his self-esteem is soon replaced with concern, "The drow don't have political rights here?" It seems wrong; the drow elves seem to live in the city like everyone else, but seem to have no say in matters that impact their lives. It seems they're in a similar predicament to the tieflings at the parade, which reminds him of something. He suggests, "Keranos might wish to know about this."

After a moment of self reflection his face flushes somewhat and he scratches the back of his head, "Ah, I didn't realize I was promoting an existing political system. I just wanted to make a very good sell and deliver a working distraction for the others. I wonder if they found who they're looking for."

((
Well, the last time I rolled a d100 for a critical failure, Keranos got a 100 and blew up everyone within 15 feet of him. Good thing it was at the end of combat.
And it was great! I was kind of wondering if Fhiess was about to get some explosive results. Implosive works, I guess.
Best party split ever.
You know it is. Maybe we can make next time even better?
We'll give Sagishi and Galen a chance to react to what's going on in Oliff's office before moving on.
Galen is going to wait to see how Keranos' immediate gambit turns out before jumping in, rather than risk muddying things. Sagishi, though, might have something to add.
I wonder if they found who they're looking for.
Nope, they need more time. But you can tell yourself they have met with great success and go reward yourself with ice cream for your efforts.))

The out-of-tune wailing coming from outside ignites a white hot rage within Keranos. He does everything he can to maintain his easy smile, but it seems a lot more plastered onto his face now. An astute observer would note his extremities trembling and a tiny bead of sweat worming its way down his neck.

((Keranos is pissed, but the timing of this sequence of events is hilarious))

((Yup, the timing pretty much couldn't be any better if we tried here. Fiascos ahoy!))

For a moment, Ludwig looks hurt and pouts at Fheiss. "Of course they are! I mentioned that the legislation I was looking to maneuver into passing was one to extend citizenship to Underdark residents in the city. You even objected to my methods of- oh my gods of fair prices you weren't actually paying attention. Was anyone? Did you all just get fixated on the market maneuvering talk?"

After a moment or two, he eases on the mopeyness. "Anyway, content aside from your initial rallying speech, you were killing it. Nine Hells, had you rolled with it instead of panicking and tagging me in, we might have the crowd rioting by now. Not that I can blame you, I made a bad call in thinking the rallied crowd would eat that up. We did what we could though, it hopefully made traffic light enough for the short time they needed to home in on who they were looking for." While addressing Fheiss, Ludwig continues to ignore the group of guards he alienated with his little spectacle as long as they don't approach and try to kick them off the property.

Fhiess hangs his head, "You have a point, I hadn't paid attention until the argument had gotten heated."

Listening to the Paladin's critique causes self-reflection, "To be honest.. I was beginning to realize I was starting to- I was starting to sound like a con man. I was being a dishonest salesman and I wasn't sure I could keep up with the lie."

He starts to walk away, but at a slow enough pace that Ludwig can follow; knowing that Ludwig can't enter the building there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go but away from the scene. He continues, "What if Hogan finds out that I ruined my reputation and misrepresented his company by making an empty promise to hundreds? I don't think I could live with myself." He shakes his head, "No, I was just trying to make a distraction, we made a distraction, right? I feel bad for the people though, they deserve better than being distracted for no good reason."

Ludwig follows along with Fheiss at a leisurely pace, letting out a hearty laugh once Fheiss states his worries. "Fheiss, buddy, it's a tricameral parliamentary system they run here! A single chamber member doesn't mean shit! People mostly vote for personalities and the odd issue here and there, and that's before getting into the beautiful gambling system they have in place. As long as the policy lines up, or doesn't, that's more acceptable puffery than undue deception on the market. As for your reputation, I highly doubt anyone will remember us a half hour from now, you've got nothing to fret over there. Well, the initial part anyway. For some reason I make an impression on people on this continent, so they may remember a J'raffa going on about namby pamby foreigner loving business and having it out for the guards.Come to think of it, that may complicate my vote pooling scheme down the line..."

Still not relieved of worry, he responds, "It still didn't feel like the right thing for me to do.." He takes a breath, "And we won't know if it's helped the others until later. We might have to find a place to wait on them."

Nezumi

When they arrive at their destination Sagishi studies the door, the guards and the symbol at the door, maybe he can spot some information that will help them to... His mouth falls open and he screams internally when Keranos decides to just simply walks up to the guards.

So much for caution and careful planning. Expecting to be thrown out, Sagishi starts taking a first step backwards, when to his amazement they're led inside the chamber.

As Keranos proposes to help the woman with whatever her concern even is, Sagishi remains silent. Getting into the woman's good graces actually seems like a good idea, even though it would mean that they had to get involved into politics after all. It is at this moment that some infernal sounds rise up from the streets outside.

The first thought that crosses his mind is that this was exactly why he told Fhiess to practice more. He had to double his efforts on this in the future.

Still, the timing of everything... he chortled and looked at Keranos. The boy looked pissed which for some reason only added to the absurdity of the situation. Sagishi buries his face in his hands and shakes with laughter.

When he finally manages to get his composure back, he looks at the woman and decides on a more direct approach.

"How about we start this anew, huh? Miss Talbot, it is rather important that we talk to you." He looks at the dwarfs in room. "Alone. I assure that our request won't pose any danger to you. In fact, we truly might be able to help you with whatever is troubling you...
unless your problem happens to be of musical nature that is. We're clearly out of our depth there I fear."

He puts on his best smile as he waits for the woman's response.

Persuasion : 1D20+3 = [6]+3 = 9

She doesn't look too pleased though, maybe he shouldn't have laughed like he did.

Mike M

Nick N
As Fhiess's caterwauling accompaniment to Ludwig's performance draws to a close, the drowess called Talbot seems unimpressed. Crossing her arms, she drops a hip and narrows her eyes at the trio who have approached her. "I'd accuse you of sabotage if I didn't think you to be too incompetent to be capable of such a thing," she says. "Besides, nobody with the faintest idea of how Hammerfall functions would come to me with offers to help, so I'm tempted to think you are at least sincere in whatever madness you're proposing."

Looking past the Endowed to the two drow standing at the door, she waves them off. "I will be fine," she insists. "If I have need, I shall summon you."

Both guards bow slightly at the waist and utter, "Yes, mistress," in near perfect synchronicity before moving to shut the door.

"Allicus, you too," she adds before the door is completely closed.

The bespectacled dwarf wears a pained expression. "Even me?" he says, his voice verging on whining. He looks from each of the Endowed in turn before gesturing to the lot of them. "I mean... look at them! You know whatever they want is going to be interesting! Anything to alleviate the dreary day-to-day grind of politics."

Oliff steps forward and waves his cane under Allicus's nose. "Boy, if you think politics in Hammerfall are boring, you are not playing the game correctly. Now begone! Let Miss Talbot entertain her guests in peace before I fire you outright!"

In a little bit of a huff, Allicus puffs out his chest and holds his nose high as he leaves the room. Oliff follows, but only far enough to shut and lock the door behind his assistant. "What?" he says as he looks back. "It's my bloody office, you'll not be kicking me out of it!"

Talbot nods in agreement. "Oliff stays," she says. "Our fortunes are intertwined, he and I. Whatever you have to say to me, you may say before him."

#

As Fhiess and Ludwig make to leave the plaza, the guards start to move in.

"Hold it right there," commands one of them as he comes forward with a quill and some parchment clamped to piece of wood. "Assembly without a permit," he begins as he scribbles on the sheet. "Performance without a license. Failure to register as a lobbyist. Assault with a musical implement. Am I missing anything?"

"Leash law," adds his partner.

"Right," the first one says, resuming his writing. "Giant reticulated long-necked goat not on a leash." With a flourish, he tears the sheet off and hands it to Fhiess, only to pointedly drop it when the half-elf reaches for it. "Have a nice day," the guard says, his voice dripping with sarcasm like venom from a snake's mouth.

At that, the city guard melt away back to their usual business. All told, the fines listed on the citation add up to 25gp.

Nezumi

Sagishi nods in gratitude at Talbot's agreement. As soon as the guards and the dwarf have left he continues.

"The simple truth is that we didn't come here to help you, but actually need your help and cooperation, Miss Talbot. I can however, and I'm sure I'm speaking for the rest of my partners here..." He throws a quick glance at Keranos. "I can promise you that in exchange for your cooperation, our group will put in as much effort as we can to assist you."

He continues to explain the workings and meaning of the crystal and the meeting with the old man.

"With that being said, feel free to send us away, but you should know that whatever you're&#8203; trying to accomplish here, will become meaningless when this entire world goes down. Hammerfall might try to shut out the problems of the outside by closing those big doors, but they will be of little help if me and my friends fail in our endeavors."

Persuasion: 1D20+3 = [15]+3 = 18

Fhiess steps forward and swipes the paper as it starts to drift in the air. He takes a glance over and states within Ludwig's earshot once the guard had walked away, "I will have to argue against the last improper charges in a court."

He then frowns, "I seem to only cause turmoil trying to be a Bard as I'm tasked. It's like trying to fix a broken bone with no training to do so."

Nezumi

((I'll give you a little warning that as soon as the group is united Sagishi will definitely talk to Fhiess about that. I already have a scene outlined.))

Top Bottom