• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamen Rider Battride War (PS3) announced in Dengeki Playstation [Details]

ibcmXnRtuJRhha.gif

Hope Wizard is suitably badass in this.

ibgjZmCYGgfxry.gif

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Dynasty Warriors Gundam (Gundam Musou) is amazing for Gundam Fans, even if the game-play isn't that great, the fanservice (the good kind!) is great.

I can see why the Kamen Rider having a Musou game would be exciting, it's an equally long-running franchise with tons of fanservice waiting to happen.

Kamen Rider is more popular than Persona in Japan, and so are Musou titles so, long awaited indeed, just not by most of us here. Im cool, kept my expectations in check. Chigity check yoself before you wreck yoself.

A friend of mine says this is not by the Musou/Warriors devs, but the people who made that Saint Seiya clone.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
If this is the surprise reveal, the legacy of Famitsu trolling has continued in an ever-glorious fashion.

Sophia

Hmm... I wanna see some gameplay of this. It could be fun. But this probably has no chance of getting localized.

iavi

Really? I mean, really? The Tekken x SF rumor really would have been the better thing here.

P5 for another day then.

If this is the surprise reveal, the legacy of Famitsu trolling has continued in an ever-glorious fashion.

This. I knew something like this could happen, so I set myself up for having low expectations, and I'm all good, and get to watch this glorious train wreck!

Again, a musou obsessed friend of mine tells me that this is not a musou title, nor made by omega force, the warriors team, but by the devs that made that Saint Seiya warriors clone.

Top Bottom