• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
next week
DAuKp5cUQAAOLbW.jpg:orig

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/867940024335060993

Ninferno

Looks like Lyn and Elise to me as well, although that looks too tall for Elise let alone underaged.

Anyway, not interested in these alt costumes at all to be perfectly honest. Will wait for the next proper game-themed banner like the inevitable Radiant Dawn, Genealogy, and Thracia ones.

3 hours left to keep holding out on Hinoka banner, convincing myself that I don't really want her... I already have Ninian with perfect IV, don't really need a second. However, Hinoka is the only royal from Fates that I am missing (bothering me) and would really like Hone Fliers for my Fliers team... It's the second time she is featured so she will probably not be back for a very long time. Ugh I hate those situations!

spiritfox

3 hours left to keep holding out on Hinoka banner, convincing myself that I don't really want her... I already have Ninian with perfect IV, don't really need a second. However, Hinoka is the only royal from Fates that I am missing (bothering me) and would really like Hone Fliers for my Fliers team... It's the second time she is featured so she will probably not be back for a very long time. Ugh I hate those situations!

Do it for Hinoka.

Do it for her.

Simulator gives me an average of 250-300 Orbs for getting her targeting Blue only, it's discouraging... I know the odds but simulator helps with clear perspective.

I was going through a drought for 5*s and I pulled on a simulator once and got two five stars in the first two pulls, got mad about my luck being better there and never did it again.

I was going through a drought for 5*s and I pulled on a simulator once and got two five stars in the first two pulls, got mad about my luck being better there and never did it again.

Yea can go both ways... Just alloted myself 75 orbs in the simulator and thought I'd try 3 times before bed. Got Hinoka within 75 orbs the three times. Now my discouraging simulations are replaced by hope. Still, going to bed and not pulling. It will have to be a lucky unfeatured Hinoka on another banner or just never have her.

Wiseblade

Arena....I just can't...I don't even...
Really? I got a a 4700 score with my trashy Horse Emblem Team on Tuesday without any real difficulty. I found it a lot easier to lure units off defensive tiles this week compared to last time with that nightmarish oasis map.

Then again my score is still in the top 20% of tier 16 going into the weekend, so clearly others are struggling too.

Really? I got a a 4700 score with my trashy Horse Emblem Team on Tuesday without any real difficulty. I found it a lot easier to lure units off defensive tiles this week compared to last time with that nightmarish oasis map.

Then again my score is still in the top 20% of tier 16 going into the weekend, so clearly others are struggling too.

Horse Emblem

without any real difficulty

who would have thought

Wiseblade

That tweet has me scared. I can actually feel my wallet opening for bridal Lyn.

who would have thought
I know, but most of Horse Emblem is available for free:

*Gunter and Cecilia are daily Hero Battle units

* Xander and Ursula are Grand Hero Battle units. Ursula twice.

If you can't beat them...

If we get grooms.

The fact they've only shown two female silhouettes gives me hope though.

Considering the spring banner was equal in number for both genders I assume this one will too.

God I really hope that if the other bride actually is Eirika that Ephraim is not a groom lol

Considering the spring banner was equal in number for both genders I assume this one will too.

God I really hope that if the other bride actually is Eirika that Ephraim is not a groom lol
There's no Groom class in FE to date though, only Bride. We might get two guys, but not as Grooms.

I'm hoping we do though, but I'm still a bit hesitant.

Wings of Mercy Azura + defense tiles caused me to lose a unit on my very last match, and that ruined my perfect streak. I'm at 4686, and I'm still ranging from 674 to 684. I need to get a perfect streak so that I can at least stay in my current streak.

I don't think I'll promote, but I will be scoring higher when Sharena becomes usable.

There's no Groom class in FE to date though, only Bride. We might get two guys, but not as Grooms.

I'm hoping we do though, but I'm still a bit hesitant.

On one hand I'd think they would all 4 if they had 4 waifus. Bit weird that they didn't choose eirika either, given she was the og art for the class.

I dunno if dreadfighter, which I guess is the closest male equivalent class really carries the same... Money bait, I guess.

Either way, can't wait to use all my stored orbs and get nothing.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm just protecting my heart.
I mean if you want to be worried, the fact they've shown two female silhouettes should give you despair instead as the Easter silhouettes were male/female.
I'm sure they didn't use them in the tease because it'd be hard to tell the theme since they'd have no extending protrusions.

I mean if you want to be worried, the fact they've shown two female silhouettes should give you despair instead as the Easter silhouettes were male/female.
I'm sure they didn't use them in the tease because it'd be hard to tell the theme since they'd have no extending protrusions.
Also there were no special weapons that were data mined besides the bouquets.

Anyway, I'm not worried, I'm just not going to get my hopes up. We'll see what happens soon.

casiopao

Well F it. I am going full mage now. If u can't beat them. Join them.

Celica, Tharja and Linde should be able to help me get over 4k.

Holy crap!

Here I was feeling proud of myself for getting 4822 which is my highest by about 50. Somehow didn't run into horse emblem or any blade teams for that matter.

Getting this TA Nowi up and running was the best investment I've made in a while. She did so much work on my run. Anything red just disappeared with 0 damage done. I was struggling a little bit because I usually killed red swords with Sanaki + Swordbreaker but with all the Ikes and Ryomas running around that didn't really work out as well as it used to.

I can almost deal with the loli shame now

ggx2ac

The fact that I'm not ranked in the 500s like last time means there must be a lot more of those people with level 50 4* characters like Setsuna with a Brave Bow or Sophia etc.

It makes sense how easy it is doing that to build up points.

20k feathers is worth 10 unlock potentials if all you had was one 4* Setsuna and ten 3* Setsuna units.

Scum

I'm currently enjoying the more as a collect-athon, and because of this I have :-

1. Plenty of characters.
2. Plenty of characters at max level.
3. Plenty of characters, 4*/5* with inherited skills, merged. (Just because)
4. Plenty of characters but no synergy/or team building when I enter Arena.
5. I'm just bad at PvP. Always have been. looool

So I run around blindly, fighting blindly and failing blindly. lool
Luckily, it's a Bank Holiday weekend, so I'm going to put some time and effort into setting up coherent team builds with the many characters I have been hoarding and give Arena a better and serious go at it.

Mupod

Bonfire/Vantage Hector can literally solo the Narcian GHB on hard, which is pretty funny. But keeping Narcian himself alive to get finished off by Alphonse or my own 3* Narcian required some baiting. He seems to follow Azura around so it was easy once I figured that out.

Didn't have to level anyone this time - had Alphonse at 40 4*, and my own Narcian was the 2* version I promoted to use as a bonus unit back in the day. His stats are pretty similar to the hard 35 Narcian, so I whittled him down with Linde. Emerald axe means he barely survived a doubling from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom