• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EastEnders |OT| Get Outta My Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Yh really noticed that to. Maybe it was a accident and they were trying to show how understaffed and stressed out the workers are.
Thing is, it's not the first time they've done this. Pretty sure every single character made some form of negative comment.

Anyone know what game Dennis got?

Was thinking the same thing.

CqfAYPG.png

I don't why they had to fake a game. They show enough gameplay footage of real games.

Vashetti

Banned
Steven really is the best thing on the show at the moment.

Makes a change that both him and Lauren are to blame, they don't suit each other.

Dynasty

I enjoyed the episode tbh. Steven finally grew some balls but maybe he grew them too much and is now going crazy and taking stuff too far. Abi is desperate as always, really dont understand where her hatred of Lauren comes from, yh Lauren is selfish but she aint that bad.
They are also starting to set up the Prom drama, the school bully stuff was much more entertaining than I thought it would be so looking forward to Prom night.

Dynasty

Max playing 4D chess while the rest are playing checkers lol.

How many times are they going to do the "market is in danger of closing" story?

Yh getting tired of it but Robbie makes it feel slightly new. Going to be funny to see how he handles it all.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I don't know why they are still bothering with the Eastender teen drama, so full of cringe and not really interesting.

It just feels like padding at this point.

During the slow motion ending with Becks eyes, you can see a flaming figure moving, so it looks as though Louise has been set on fire, probably down to the dress.
Quite horrific.

Loving the Max scheming but hating this Whitney return. Seems implausible she'd marry Woody so soon. Maybe there's a twist coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom