• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash Season 4 Trailer

Pics_nao

Meh. That's probably all from the first episode or two and it looks pretty boring.

Still will be there day one like the masochist I am.

Wvrs

Terrible trailer, doesn't fill me with hope. I dropped Arrow in S4 but the S5 trailers had me dip back in against my instincts, and glad I did. But this doesn't make me second-guess dropping Flash last season at all.

jackdoe

Well, at least it looks like he gets that suit upgrade seen in the future Flash episode (the CG Flash model had a yellow belt).

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
It would be cool if the first half of the season was Wally as the Flash and maybe even Arsenal can guest star.

Dereck

I hope we deviate from this.

"Can we talk?"

"I need to talk to you."

"I'll go talk to him."

"I'll go talk to her."

"Can I have a second?"

"Give us a minute."

"Can we talk in private?"

"You should talk to her!"

"You should talk to him!"

"I need to talk to you...alone."
2N37N1G.png

ZeroX03

Banned
It's just a handful of footage from the first episode. They haven't had time to do CGI on most of it.

Good that they're seemingly returning Caitlin to her former self.

Bad that Julian seems to have left.

Dierce

I think they did all they could for a Flash show on a tv budget. At this points it is all rehash.

They might just as well take clips from previous episodes, put them together and call it a new season.

Barry will be gone for not even one episode. I'm not sure what the point of putting him in the speed force at the end of last season was, there's no drama here

jb1234

It's just a handful of footage from the first episode. They haven't had time to do CGI on most of it.

Good that they're seemingly returning Caitlin to her former self.

Bad that Julian seems to have left.

The poor guy has outlived his usefulness as Caitlin's love interest. I think Felton was confirmed for season 4, though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So they get Barry back because a villain asks them to? Yeah, I think I'm alright not coming back to this show

Ponn

Banned
It would be cool if the first half of the season was Wally as the Flash and maybe even Arsenal can guest star.

Oh, Wally gets in trouble and needs to recruit some young titans seeking justice to help him out. Then we get a new show announcement.

So they get Barry back because a villain asks them to? Yeah, I think I'm alright not coming back to this show

Lol. Another L to the Flash team. A random thug could be holding any of them hostage and asking for Barry, and they still would struggle taking the thug down!

I'll still watch for the Speed Force shenanigans.

Pics_nao

Also the other shows:

[URL=" S6[/URL]
[URL=" S3[/B][/URL]
[URL=" S3[/URL]

No, he was mentioned in the synopsis, but that was written before the finale aired and isn't expected to be accurate. He isn't filming currently either, he's holidaying.

Arrow on Thursdays now? Man, that ruins my vibe

Maddocks

Only problem with these trailers is they always start filming in july, and they only have like 2 weeks worth of stuff to put in a trailer and its never good. Think the only one that was good because it used no footage was season 2 because it just used barry running and turned it blue and said ZOOM!

Effect

Gotta say I didn't care for this Flash trailer. Last year's was better. The trailers released for Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow today were a LOT, LOT better. Haven't seen Supergirl's yet.

Anony

legends of tomorrow makes NO SENSE in the arrowverse, and you know what, i'm okay with that
(saw dragonballs in the trailer)

arrow looks good cuz slade is back

flash looks meh, if they bring him back, it shouldnt be so soon
that samurai villain looks good though

Also the other shows:

Arrow S6
Supergirl S3
Legends S3

No, he was mentioned in the synopsis, but that was written before the finale aired and isn't expected to be accurate. He isn't filming currently either, he's holidaying.

Legends continuing to keep it meta with the Titanic joke.

Shame if Felton isn't back this season, was nice to have a character on the show unafraid of calling out Barry's shit.

Top Bottom