• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

gulak has been wearing a shirt for ages now that has not been sold on the wwe store yet but has the wwe logo on it and looks like something they'd sell

did the guy just make his own shirt????
Yeah, probably, it's almost identical to one that was on his PWTees page:

Code:
[IMG]http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/o/for_a_better_combat_zone_mens_navy.jpg[/IMG]

Friends, going back to the 2010 and 2011 WWE games has been strange, I recall 2010 being one of the last I actually enjoyed and from my highlight reels alone going from 2010 to 11 it's like two glitch videos to six.

Played some of both and the suffocating realism begins to infect 2011, 2010 still felt arcadey enough.
So the games are actually worse than this now huh?

They probably thought giving him a story with Cena was a good idea

And then

ImDtg.gif
slow-pan-to-zack-ryder.gif
What an incredible episode of Raw

somedevil

gulak has been wearing a shirt for ages now that has not been sold on the wwe store yet but has the wwe logo on it and looks like something they'd sell

did the guy just make his own shirt????

Yep just like that Iconic shirt billie and peyton wear that has not been made by the WWE yet. I wonder if the 205 live guys have the right to sell these in their contract?

Fight Club Pro had a whole second ring set up behind the merch tables that they unveiled for a deathmatch.

There was a scaffold. Sounds nuts from Twitter.

Hasney

Yeah, probably, it's almost identical to one that was on his PWTees page:

Code:
[IMG]http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/o/for_a_better_combat_zone_mens_navy.jpg[/IMG]

Gulak is too good for 205

Yep just like that Iconic shirt billie and peyton wear that has not been made by the WWE yet. I wonder if the 205 live guys have the right to sell these in their contract?

Speaking of the Iconic Duo...

I looked up the "Iconic Duo" trademark a while back after I saw a Twitter ad for some clothing company that used that name and it looks like WWE dragged their ass on it because that company or the guy who owns it applied for it back in June.

somedevil

Speaking of the Iconic Duo...

I looked up the "Iconic Duo" trademark a while back after I saw a Twitter ad for some clothing company that used that name and it looks like WWE dragged their ass on it because that company or the guy who owns it applied for it back in June.

I did read that their idea for the shirt was based around some clothes store in Australia. Sucks that they can't get a version of it for the fans so they can make money off it instead of people making copies of it to make money for themselves.

I don't really ever get pissed off at threads, but that fucking South Park one did it. Fuck those assholes.

I'll just stop before I eat a ban.

Syder

Always leaves me shaking my head with how many SP defenders there are on this forum.

Matt and Trey aren't on your side.

Egg0

Banned
That South Park thread is the pits.

For every 3 poster explaining why it's racist, there's 1
poster going "Looks great! Day 1!"

I remember not liking anything they showed during the E3 reveal. I think I ended muting that shit while it was on.

Syder

Hot take: South Park has always sucked, and it's refreshing to see people start to turn on their brand of edginess.
I think 'sucked' for a last 8 or so years is fair.
I just think Matt & Trey have seriously lost touch.

Something else that bothers me about the gayfish thing in Fractured but Whole is that Kanye West being a gayfish was probably the least funny thing about that episode. The Carlos Mencia/Cartman parallel of being joke-stealing sociopaths who go through strenuous mental gymnastics to convince themselves that they're creative was far more funnier and astute.
If your takeaway from that episode was 'hehehe gayfish lol' then I don't know what to tell you...

Zach

I haven't watched South Park in years, but I don't dislike it. I think it can be funny. But clearly the Ha Ha Your Mom Died Mammy Fish is cruel and unnecessary. It has actually made me not want to play the new game, and I really liked the first one. #ZachWorldProblems

gun_haver

Guys, what's up with that blackface South Park fish?

i really think that was just a misfire in the hexademical config, but yeah doesn't look super good! and after they just had such a good episode, they just need to colour palette that sprite and they're good.

Syder

I haven't watched South Park in years, but I don't dislike it. I think it can be funny. But clearly the Ha Ha Your Mom Died Mammy Fish is cruel and unnecessary. It has actually made me not want to play the new game, and I really liked the first one. #ZachWorldProblems
The serialisation season that started 2 years was kinda the final straw for me as a long time fan (it's funny because I wanted SP to try serialisation for a long time) but South Park had been on a slow decline for years that took me a long time to accept but they would hit it out of the park one or two times a season so it was fine.

Now, politics aside, the show is pure garbage; it's just not funny. However, based on how much I enjoyed Stick of Truth and how much Matt & Trey want to make good games I was really looking forward to Fractured but Whole.

gun_haver

people overthink south park so god damn much

it's a gross juvenile show that prods at US society's current insecurites. sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not. it doesn't merit a thinkpiece for every god damn episode, it's a chunk of cultural debris that just happens to have lasted a long ass time because it is so malleable. some weeks it's funny, some weeks it blows.

Top Bottom