• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

yays ty kikimon and science doggo \o/

basically, the current banner needs more EXCITING

but also would like to still insinuate the mafianess of the game (as in you donno who's who and who's hook towner) .... that the current banner seems to have with the silhouette people

then, needs a few others as section headers, but i haven't really thought about them. ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!

also! @EL TOPO, did you ever complete that gafia guide book thingy that ouro started a long time ago? GIMME LINKS PLS

and yay on rick and morty launching :D i'll update the first page with links now \o/

(also you has access now, crimi)

batsnacks

wrt the post count discussion, the 10 minimum that I put in mini mafia originally was not intended to be a "quota" so much as an idea of how much people should be in the thread hanging out and posting

stuff like counting up just to reach 10 to make an arbitrary quota is angle shooting and against the spirit of the rule

Anyways you guys should host some open setups that don't last months imo :) or msg me when there's a slot and I'll host I have a bunch of cool ones

I want more mindfuck games. Dark souls, Harry Potter, and doctor doctor have been my favorites.

On that note, I've got most of Eternal Darkness plotted but would like a cohost since it's my first game. Anyone willing?

This involves mostly heavy setup advice. I'll run the thing and write fluff etc but mechanics will need a lot of help for balance

Still haven't heard back from 4 players, and I think a couple of my replacements are still alive in Dark Souls. Good chance any subs that want in will get a slot.

nin1000

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Samuraischnecke!
May you grow into a fine mafia player :)

Enjoy the day! Let muffin do the work and treat you like special person.

happy bday sammichan :D

also, needs reviewers for:
  • Power Rangers Mafia (by Sawneeks and melonrabbit)
  • Eternal Darkness mafia (by flatearthpandas)

let me know if you can / want to help out, please

El Topo, Coppa, Roy, Franco, Crimson, Ouro, CzarTim, Sawneeks and Crab have been carrying a lot in this space. Recently, I've roped Haly and Barrylocke to review :D If you can step up and wants to, let me knowwwwwww

thanx

cabot

happy bday sammichan :D

also, needs reviewers for:
  • Power Rangers Mafia (by Sawneeks and melonrabbit)
  • Eternal Darkness mafia (by flatearthpandas)

let me know if you can / want to help out, please

El Topo, Coppa, Roy, Franco, Crimson, Ouro, CzarTim, Sawneeks and Crab have been carrying a lot in this space. Recently, I've roped Haly and Barrylocke to review :D If you can step up and wants to, let me knowwwwwww

thanx

cheating on me Tim?!

TIM?!

cabot

Oh man, I don't think I'm good enough to review yet but give me some time and I will.

image.php

Hi co-mod, are you OK?!

Sophia

Happy Birthday, Samuraischnecke.

I'll pass on reviewing those, especially Power Rangers Mafia which I might want to play.

I'm up for reviewing anything, also on a regular basis if needed. I already told fep that I would like to avoid spoilers for His game after he told me the spoiler free premise. I think I want to play it.

I can review stuff.

I'm up for reviewing anything, also on a regular basis if needed. I already told fep that I would like to avoid spoilers for His game after he told me the spoiler free premise. I think I want to play it.

thanks both :D

prodiboo, i've assigned you to apocalypse mafia with el topo (it's hey monkey's game)

roya, i will assign you to power rangers mafia, with coppanuva

topo, i've also added you on to eternal darkness mafia

<3 much appreciate

Don't mind me just checking in. Think I signed up around the time of the original mafia game on here but unfortunately got bus around the time that a game was free. (Season 3ish)
Should be able to commit to some games now, will take a spot on the Rick and Morty replacement list if it's still available otherwise I'll just sit idly by.
vWaPUtK.gif

NAME: The Wizard
PREFERRED GAME: Rick and Morty
PRONOUN: he
TIME ZONE: GMT

Don't mind me just checking in. Think I signed up around the time of the original mafia game on here but unfortunately got bus around the time that a game was free. (Season 3ish)
Should be able to commit to some games now, will take a spot on the Rick and Morty replacement list if it's still available otherwise I'll just sit idly by.
vWaPUtK.gif

Well cheers and welcome again! You are gonna be at the top of the replacement list and there is a good chance that you'll get a spot so keep an eye out on this thread and the game thread just in case you're called up.

Also, check out the Discord! A lot of the community spends time there.

nin1000

Banned
vWaPUtK.gif

Welcome to our fine community!
We always need more GMT people.
Those are the best murders

Hope you feel better soon, sammi!

On another news, ourebolis' invitational is now at the rsvp stage! We are estimating launch in mid-October, after Rick and Morty wraps. It will be the closing game for Season 9.

If you haven't been noticed by ouro senpai this time around, worry not! There will be other murder arenas in the future! A spoder, or some other horrible alternative mods, may, in fact, arrange a superior invitational as the closing game for 2017.

Any questions, let me know.

Love letters should be directed to my fan club. Hyperchan is the president. Thanx.

Top Bottom