• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You wouldn't believe what my gamestop employee told me.

Zanboo

Puts the M in Member
Firewire said:
please like an MS rep doesn't have anything better to do than talk to a pimply nerd teenager.

That MS rep was more than likely a pimply nerd teenager, once.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
statues-head-wall.jpg

Lyte Edge said:
AND THUS, Gentlemen, I conclude my findings on the future of the Microsoft Manufacturing Corporation and its next great production. The item shall see release in the forthcoming year of two-thousand and eight. The brilliance of high definition will finally be realized!

--Dr. Pro Elitus III

awesome post, best i've read today.

FrankT

August 14, 2007 – Rumours have emerged that Microsoft is planning to launch a new version of its Xbox 360 games console with a much larger hard drive and extra features, which would make the machine much more capable as a broadband-connected PVR-type device.

The reports came from UK news portal Stuff.tv, and suggest that an ‘Ultimate’ package is on its way, with a 320Gb hard drive, integrated HD DVD drive, and other extras included in the recently-launched Elite package – such as HDMI connection.

A 320Gb capacity hard drive would double that offered by the Elite, the current premium Xbox 360 available. This would be perfectly suited to Microsoft’s ill-concealed plans to break into the IPTV market with the device, which include partnering with BT in the UK to offer an IPTV service by Christmas.

http://www.connected-home-news.com/content/view/344/47/

320Gb Hard Drive rumor go, go, go. :lol

ex0du5

Banned
-ARNiE- said:
"Hey, Gamestop retard employee, can you keep a secret??!?", whispers Microsoft with an excited childlike grin.
"Err, ye...", replies the gamestop trainee with a look of puzzlement slapped across his face.
"Were releasing a new SKU called the XBOX ULTIMATE. Dont worry we arent seperating our install base by allowing hard-drive only games but we are splitting open our user base by allowing hd-dvd games. But were only telling you because it's a secret"

This is the worst rumour ive heard all day, if this prophecy comes true i will eat my own face.

I expect pics.

ex0du5

Banned
August 14, 2007 – Rumours have emerged that Microsoft is planning to launch a new version of its Xbox 360 games console with a much larger hard drive and extra features, which would make the machine much more capable as a broadband-connected PVR-type device.

The reports came from UK news portal Stuff.tv, and suggest that an ‘Ultimate’ package is on its way, with a 320Gb hard drive, integrated HD DVD drive, and other extras included in the recently-launched Elite package – such as HDMI connection.

A 320Gb capacity hard drive would double that offered by the Elite, the current premium Xbox 360 available. This would be perfectly suited to Microsoft’s ill-concealed plans to break into the IPTV market with the device, which include partnering with BT in the UK to offer an IPTV service by Christmas.

Since when is 2 x 120 = 320?

I had to bitchslap a Game Crazy clerk last month when we was telling a guy (who had $200 in hand, FYI) that the HD-DVD drive for 360 downrezzes all movies to standard def because "that's all that USB can handle".

Top Bottom