• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

2vaW4CQ.gif

Y'all need to drink more water I think

I'd like some of that Dragon Gate water.

No one is praising him for that. Stop with the strawmen . It's a shitty thing he did which doesn't make him an inherently shitty person.

Ehhhh. Doing shitty things is a pretty clear sign of a shitty person.

Y'all need to drink more water I think

So far today, I've had lots of water, coffee, and Old Fashioned, a gin and tonic, and a Bloody Mary. But I'm traveling, so shit is weird.

ElRenoRaven

So good news folks. Due to getting 2k retweets you get more than just the first hour free this saturday. YOu get the entire Wreslte Circus IPPV free on Eric Bischoff's https://irwnetwork.com/

So on Saturday night at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, and 4pm Pacific tune in and watch WrestleCircus Lucha Carnival live for free https://irwnetwork.com/wrestle-circus

Card for those interested.

MAIN EVENT: Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix & Juventud Guerrera vs. Shane Strickland, Sammy Guevara & Mr. 450

FIRST TIME EVER: John Morrison vs. Keith Lee

#1 CONTENDER TO THE BIG TOP TAG TEAM TITLES: Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero & Trent Barreta) vs. Extra Talented (Ricky Starks & Aaron Solow)

SINGLES MATCH: Michael Elgin vs. Scorpio Sky w/ Kevin Condron

LADY OF THE RING CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Rachael Ellering (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo

SIDESHOW CHAMPIONSHIP HANDICAP MATCH: Joey Ryan (c) vs. The Boys (Brandon & Brent Tate)

INTERNATIONAL LUCHA STAR MEETS DIRTY TEXAS STAR: Garza Jr. vs. "Dirty" Andy Dalton

WOMEN'S LUCHA RULES TAG MATCH: Tessa Blanchard & Taya Valkyrie vs. Leva Bates & Thunder Rosa vs. Christi Jaynes & Allie Kat

BATTLE OF BEST FRIENDS: Jervis Cottonbelly vs. Super Thunderfrog

CIRCUS OPPORTUNITY MATCH: Jordan Len-X vs. Zenshi

And now for some overselling.

wnGzCFh.gif

I kid though. Perfect saved Jericho's career by raising his knees to catch the guy before he hayabusa-ed himself on a lionsault and the dude Perfect-plexed Bigshow. Guy was a gem and he'd sell for anyone. Hell watch his match with Beefcake sometime and watch how hard he tried to put the guy over.

His overselling on that one didn't even make sense.

Top Bottom