• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Help!] The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´`)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daeda

Very funny/disturbing/facepalmworthy post history.

Honestly, I dont think it really matters whether this is fake or real. If it is real, its a tremendous insight into the mind of a stalker. If it is fictional, it really is an incredible fictional representation of the mind of a stalker. In either case, this guy should write out a diary and get it published :p

Wow.

Lots of needy nerdy 'nice' 18 year old guys do creepy things (
myself included (´・…・`)
), but this takes all the cake.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I see that face and all I can think of is this classic phrase
(´・ω・)つ(・(・Kneading tits

EDIT: Ha ha this story is crazier than I thought.

EDIT2: "#2ch
Reading this thread reminds me that there are people like this, and reassures me that I’m doing just fine."
This is my motto for a lot of people I read about online.

Jimrpg

Is there anyone watching the Korean drama Love Rain at the moment - seems like the lead is our guy.... can't seem to speak up when he gets close to her

LordCanti

Wow.

myself included (´・…・`)

I know people like this. If you don't answer your phone or your door, they launch into a conspiracy theory about what may have happened to you.

I'm convinced that it's some form of paranoia, with a dash of narcissism ("This person couldn't just be too busy to deal with me right now!") and control issues.

ShinNL

It reminds me of that one time a girl didn't show up and I called like 12 times in like 15 minutes. It wasn't until like a few days later I realized what I did. At that time I was actually worried something would've happened, since I wasn't used to people suddenly not showing up without giving any notice at all. So I called like once, no answer. Weird, you think, so you try once again. Well, nothing again. You wait like 2 minutes or something and call again. Ringing extra long, but no answer. It keeps adding up while you try to think what could've happened. The funny thing is, at that time I was so innocent that the thought of being on the receiving end and how they would view me never occurred to me: because I didn't used any energy to care about what others would think of me (not willfully, just ignorant of this element).

In the end, people actually have to be a little bit self-centered to understand others. Because in the end, you have to decide whether you're a bother to someone's life or someone who brings more happiness. So you have to see yourself as something, which means using energy to think about your own entity.

One time on an anime-related forum, for some reason a rumour got started that I was some 17 year-old Asian girl, and so people started PM'ing me and adding me to their MSN even after I kept denying it.
One of the mods on the site said he wanted to send me these origami flowers he made to show how deep our friendship is. And there were a lot of awkward things being said that make this story seem like it really could be real to me.

I don't go to that forum anymore.

Jackpot

Banned
Man, that story was so bad it shook my confidence in my own relationship. Our stories have nothing in common, I've been going out with my SO for 6 months and have sex regularly, but that thread was so messed up it even got me thinking "what if it was just all in my head and I'm misinterpreting the signals?".

LordCanti

One time on an anime-related forum, for some reason a rumour got started that I was some 17 year-old Asian girl, and so people started PM'ing me and adding me to their MSN even after I kept denying it.
One of the mods on the site said he wanted to send me these origami flowers he made to show how deep our friendship is. And there were a lot of awkward things being said that make this story seem like it really could be real to me.

On IRC years ago in a popular anime related channel, there was a well known female chatter that I won't name. One day she gave me her login information because she wanted me to see why she almost never got on IRC anymore as that nick, and regretted telling anyone she was a woman (proving it with pictures, which was worse for her).

Sexual innuendo or even overt sexual advances would be one thing, but that's not really what happened. There was a lot more "I'll fly you to X city, just give me your info", or "I think we have a special bond" etc. It creeped me the hell out, and I was only logged in for an hour or so.

ShinNL

The real question is, are you a 17 year-old Asian girl?

*stalker mode activate*

Edit: I just realized that it's possible you could be receiving tons of PMs right now, which means you started the rumor on this forum. I would like to say that NeoGAF has a big mature userbase so this probably doesn't happen, but then I remember people posting tons of Selena Gomez on this forum as well. Eek.

It reminds me of that one time a girl didn't show up and I called like 12 times in like 15 minutes. It wasn't until like a few days later I realized what I did. At that time I was actually worried something would've happened, since I wasn't used to people suddenly not showing up without giving any notice at all. So I called like once, no answer. Weird, you think, so you try once again. Well, nothing again. You wait like 2 minutes or something and call again. Ringing extra long, but no answer. It keeps adding up while you try to think what could've happened. The funny thing is, at that time I was so innocent that the thought of being on the receiving end and how they would view me never occurred to me: because I didn't used any energy to care about what others would think of me (not willfully, just ignorant of this element).

In the end, people actually have to be a little bit self-centered to understand others. Because in the end, you have to decide whether you're a bother to someone's life or someone who brings more happiness. So you have to see yourself as something, which means using energy to think about your own entity.

If someone cancels and doesn't tell you, it is completely on them if they get a bunch of calls about it. I've called people a lot without meaning too as well, but these were generally with people I'm on good terms with. Still makes me feel a bit embarrassed if I look back at how many times I called...

Jimrpg

and people can never seem to view themselves as 'third person'

On IRC years ago in a popular anime related channel, there was a well known female chatter that I won't name. One day she gave me her login information because she wanted me to see why she almost never got on IRC anymore as that nick, and regretted telling anyone she was a woman (proving it with pictures, which was worse for her).

Sexual innuendo or even overt sexual advances would be one thing, but that's not really what happened. There was a lot more "I'll fly you to X city, just give me your info", or "I think we have a special bond" etc. It creeped me the hell out, and I was only logged in for an hour or so.

Before all the creepiness started to flood in, after a while of unsuccessfully trying to tell them I'm a super hot guy and not a girl, I just gave up trying to convince them and tried to roll with it. I thought that it couldn't be as bad as I thought. I think I had more or less the same experience you did and it was creepy, bordering on stalker levels.
There were some guys who tried to play it cool with the white knighting and trying to be all cool and stuff, but then there were those guys who maybe learned everything about girls from playing dating sims and watching anime.

The real question is, are you a 17 year-old Asian girl?

*stalker mode activate*

Edit: I just realized that it's possible you could be receiving tons of PMs right now, which means you started the rumor on this forum. I would like to say that NeoGAF has a big mature userbase so this probably doesn't happen, but then I remember people posting tons of Selena Gomez on this forum as well. Eek.

I just want to be popular on GAF..... (´・ω・`)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can't believe I read the whole thing.

In conclusion: ( ゜▽゜)ニ◯)`ν゜)

leadbelly

Banned
I've always been the exact opposite of this. I'm not a particularly persistent person. If I get any indication that they are not interested, then I suddenly become uninterested. I also hate being an inconvenience to anyone. If in any way I feel I am being, I just stop contacting people and wait for them to contact me.

For that reason, I'm not the sort of person to make jealous. I remember a girl who was really interested in me, but I was a little uncertain of. I was kind of interested. Of course the next thing she is all over some other guy. In my mind, I was thinking, "well she really can't be that interested in me can she?". That didn't work obviously so then she is all over me again. That just made me more uncertain though.

akira28

Wow.

myself included (´・…・`)

Hahah I was listening to this radio show where this woman gets pulled over by a state trooper, but he gives her a pass. And then a couple weeks later he shows up in her town looking for her because he can't get her off his mind. And she's not sure what to do, because 'do you just date a trooper, and is it because he let you off, or because you might actually be attracted to him, and do you just see?' And the difference was they were both middle aged and lonely, and she didn't feel violated when he showed up at what he thought was her house. Although it was the wrong address. Anyway, I flashbacked so hard to that GAF thread/argument about that exact same thing. It's like, yesterday, it wouldn't have been a thing, almost romantic in a way. But today, it's prelude to a sex-crime, or a violation of privacy rights. Both are arguable, depending on where you're standing, I guess. But yeah this dude is the nuclear explosion example. So much wrong in one small space.

I don't get that emoticon. Am I supposed to be seeing something else instead of two squares?
Yarp:
jcZ6zndSMi2RH.jpg

Moussi

Wow, I'm so bored I read all of it. I lost it here:
I’m guessing this is what the OP thinks:

>Don’t call me or email me anymore, please.
She wants to meet me in person! (´・ω・`)
>I’m sorry, but I’m really, really scared.
Denko must be in danger… I’ve got to help her! (´・ω・`)
>If there’s been a misunderstanding, then I apologize.
We’ve repaired our friendship. Now we’ll always be together! (´・ω・`)
>But this is my last email. Please don’t contact me again, I’m begging you.
Yep, definitely wants to meet in person! (´・ω・`)

yuzu

Neo Member
Tragic. But i don't see why the dude can't get a reply that tells that she doesn't really like him. It's such a simple thing to do. Ignoring someone who has strong feelings for you is not the way to go, it's just so extremely cruel. Apparently, it can also go terribly wrong.

The OP said his brother was an actor who Denko liked.
And Denko once sent an e-mail that she wanted to see him with OP.
I think this is why she didn't say she hated him.

I'm still working my way through these. I think there must be something clinically wrong with this guy. Autism or something, I don't know.

I can only stomach a few posts at a time. Really quite disturbing stuff.

Codeblue

Almost defintely fake but that doesn't matter, the replies from the random dudes on 2ch were gold.

Is Shining Wizard and anime where a sparkly wizard kicks people in the chin?

Jordan

Read through this at work today, had me in hysterics and my colleagues were just staring awkwardly at me.

Real or not, some of the replies were just priceless.

Dayum. Dat shit cray.

Best thing I've read on the internet in a long time... Even if it's a fake, the guy sure has a wild imagination and lots of free time :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom