• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itunes 12 Days of Gifts: Dec 26-Jan 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down I got the best Day 1 gift...

UfzrnhV.png

Majine

Banned
I don't believe they've had anything related to my interest in previous years. Waste of phone space until proven otherwise.

Quick

Banned
Those Justin Timberlake live tracks (two tracks, two videos) was already free before today.

Unless they marked it free before today on purpose.

-GJ-

Those Justin Timberlake live tracks (two tracks, two videos) was already free before today.

Unless they marked it free before today on purpose.

In Holland we had 4 tracks as the day 1 gift. SexyBack, True Blood, TKO and Take Back the Night. No videos though, and they weren't available (for free or paid) before iirc.

For the US, day 2 gift is the Once Upon A Time pilot and is also live for download.

Doesn't interest me in the slightest tbh.

Mr. F

Banned
Is Tiny Thief worth the download? Never heard of it (but then again I don't pay much attention to Rovio).

I assume these are region based? Or just random from a pool? I'm in the US and earlier today I had the pilot eps to Once Upon A Time but now it changed to Tiny Thief.

I assume these are region based? Or just random from a pool? I'm in the US and earlier today I had the pilot eps to Once Upon A Time but now it changed to Tiny Thief.

They are but I had the same thing happen to me when I checked the app. I'm also in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom