• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 25 - July 1

I still think that's stupid. If the purpose of a training session is to help you and your mans level up you can't do that when you "sand bag" against each other. "Sand bagging" Fanatiq was winning every other WNF before ECT. I also think that he's a bad example to use in your defense. He's the kinda player who wins by making the better reads and the better adjustments so it's always gonna seem like he's sand bagging when he's trying to figure shit out at first. I mean it's a legit tactic but when you see some dude get bodied he probably got bodied.

It isn't necessarily sandbagging either. I'm not good enough at fighting games to use it as an example, but I was a good tennis player in my day and I could tell you that I would never play well or beat anybody in a practice match, I would play terribly no matter how hard I tried. It was only when things got serious that I clicked into gear and things started to happen.

I think people like Fanatiq and PR Rog are very much of that breed too.

rexor0717

They're really running this pelican thing into the ground.

Did I miss something, but why are all the FGTV guys asses to CJ Showstoppa? I have no idea who that guy is besides them just being mean to him.

Did I miss something, but why are all the FGTV guys asses to CJ Showstoppa? I have no idea who that guy is besides them just being mean to him.

They're all better than him, so they just pretty much troll him. Maybe he's hardheaded and refuses to take their advice. :p

He thinks he's top 8 in the world... when he's not even top 8 in his area code.

Also

#FRAUDARMY

What did I just miss? I swear my shit always cuts out at the fun parts.

Marlin Pie vs LeBronson Tran in loser.

Bronson made up a stipulation that if Marlin loses he has to enter his next tournament as FAAG | Marlin Pie (Fraud Army Always Godlike).

Long story short... Bronson > Marlin 3-2.

Yipes had to do something so he didn't play his match and was sent to losers, so Bronson took over for Yipes and that's why he's IFC Bronson.

2 to 2 Bronson vs. MarlinPie, MarlinPie dropped an essential combo soooooo Bronson Sentinel'd the fuck out of him. MarlinPie is now part of the Fraud Army.

The Sentinel comeback was when Bronson was down 2-1.

2-2 was Ammy stop hitting Wesker and eats palm combo into level 3.

Marlin Pie vs LeBronson Tran in loser.

Bronson made up a stipulation that if Marlin loses he has to enter his next tournament as FAAG | Marlin Pie (Fraud Army Always Godlike).

Long story short... Bronson > Marlin 3-2.

The Sentinel comeback was when Bronson was down 2-1.

2-2 was Ammy stop hitting Wesker and eats palm combo into level 3.

...oh yeah that's right. D:

Azure J

Lol really?

Man the game is a visual assault on my eyes as is, you think I can pick something like this out with everything else on screen?

This is right up there with Dormammu's flaming head getting bigger when he stocks more Liberation charges for me. :lol

EDIT: "I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT FUCKING SUPER SINCE MARVEL 1"

USA > ENGLAND

WE SAVED YOUR ASSES IN WW2 AND BODIED YOU IN MARVEL

Mnsrw.gif

Top Bottom