• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I'm playing catch up still, just finished episode 6 tonight. So far I've found it fairly disappointing, at least compared to the excellent standard set by the first two seasons.

I didn't like last seasons ending either. Varga is a good villain this season but he's fucking gross. I wanted to never eat ice cream again after last episode

I didn't like last seasons ending either. Varga is a good villain this season but he's fucking gross. I wanted to never eat ice cream again after last episode

MOh8kbjSgScfn8yIgCMX_toilet-ice-cream.gif

Somnia

i logged out of the discord one day and completely forgot it about due to not getting new messages.

You've missed out on some amazing games or in my case dying and watching Brent sneak across rooftops and kill a guy who didn't even know he was there!

SIMULATION

Expect the unexpected – even highly-rated players have a slim chance of failure on occasion
Injuries and penalties occur at a rate on par with real-world NFL statistics and data
Players with elite ratings will be successful far more often than those with ratings below the elite level
New pass inaccuracy system allows more realistic performances from lower-rated quarterbacks
Fatigue and stamina have bigger impacts on gameplay.

wow CB is definitely out then :(

i'm going to put up the new thread soon. not sure what we can expect as far as how full the league will be, but i suspect i will be able to scrounge up enough players for a full league!

I posted links to pretty much the only gameplay info we have so far. Which includes the only gameplay footage so far.

EA started their ratings reveals this week. Top 5 rookies and top 5 QBs are up.

There are multiple vids of gameplay from E3 on YouTube. Game runs fine and looks the same. If the new lead passing or whatever changes things that's another issue, but the engine itself looks fine in motion.

Top Bottom