• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Yado

Can we talk about the gay boys in Class?

Also one of the main characters is named Ram.

B9bwbTl.gif

What kind of pervs does the BBC hire?

I can't stand the Prince's love interest. Kill him off plz.

Guys around me are really picky about it. I was scolded for using the word "blowie" instead of blow job. He said it was "less masculine." He was so sexy too. What a shame.

If that upset him, he'd hate my voice. It's terrible. There's nothing more horrible than being a minority within a minority. Only 10% of the population is even gay, but of that, only a tiny percentage can't pass. I get to hear about these people coming out, and I fucking hate them. They think they have it so rough. I don't even have to come out. Everyone just knows because every time I open my mouth a gay pride parade comes out of it. Nobody takes you seriously when you're like this. You're just a joke to them.

I'm so sick of being like this. It's so unfair. If only I could change it. I'd be so happy.
Hugs if you want them. They guy sounds like a dick.

I understand your concern over your voice as being from feeling 'othered' and I don't want to delegitimise your feelings about that. The problem is if people stereotype* and/or make value judgements about masculinity and femininity, and the problem is not with your voice. *I worked with a man with what people call 'gay voice' who is straight. Also stereotyping with people assuming those other gays are straight which causes some issues too.

Just with regards to hotness, I think 'gay voice' is hot. So I know there are people out there for you.

I hope that this doesn't come across poorly.

Have an ugly pic of my boyfriend and I (and my cat).

14574071_330894803933063_6673567107042508800_n.jpg
Woooooo! <3

Guys around me are really picky about it. I was scolded for using the word "blowie" instead of blow job. He said it was "less masculine." He was so sexy too. What a shame.

If that upset him, he'd hate my voice. It's terrible. There's nothing more horrible than being a minority within a minority. Only 10% of the population is even gay, but of that, only a tiny percentage can't pass. I get to hear about these people coming out, and I fucking hate them. They think they have it so rough. I don't even have to come out. Everyone just knows because every time I open my mouth a gay pride parade comes out of it. Nobody takes you seriously when you're like this. You're just a joke to them.

I'm so sick of being like this. It's so unfair. If only I could change it. I'd be so happy.

Dude, look here is some harsh truth for you.

Yes, you do sound "gay". Other than like speech therapy there's nothing you can do about that.

BUT that literally isn't a problem. Like you have a serious case of internalized homophobia. There's nothing wrong with sounding gay/effeminate and don't let anyone convince you otherwise, least of all yourself.

And for what is it worth, I'd take a gay voice over my shitty hair any day of the week.

Crayons

Banned
Gay accent? I think I have it a little bit. One girl told me I have a gay accent and a stoner accent, so I sound like a gay stoner. Another guy told me that I sound like a posh gay guy from Chelsea. Other people say I don't have the gay accent. I have no fucking clue to be honest with you

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

watch this

http://www.doisoundgay.com/

its on netflick

Sibylus

Banned
They always seem to know when I start talking gf who is my life partner and scissoring and shit. Totes got a gay voice
sad.gif

Kevyt

Gay accent? I think I have it a little bit. One girl told me I have a gay accent and a stoner accent, so I sound like a gay stoner. Another guy told me that I sound like a posh gay guy from Chelsea. Other people say I don't have the gay accent. I have no fucking clue to be honest with you

what is a stoner accent?

Kater

Banned
People all have their own idea of it so no wonder their views on your gay lisp differ so much, and some even claim you might not have it. It's funny. I witnessed the same with a gay guy I knew who put on the lisp quite heavily sometimes, especially when he was in a light mood. Some quickly picked up on it, others ignored it possibly, one asked if he got a girlfriend (while I was together with him sort of, the nerve! xD).

Kater

Banned
No.its like 4%. But estimated number of non-straight people (as in people who would consider themselves non-straight but may or may not be out) is 10%.

Could be wrong but those are the numbers I recall.
That's just the US though if I remember that right, no?

Impressive number, anyway. 12.7 million people who are openly gay. That's a lot of people!

But aren't you super picky when it comes to guys and what you expect out of them?

And I don't consider your voice being a minority within a minority.

Cuddler

Hi LGBTQIA+ gaf, I have a question for you guys. What do you guys think of asking someone that you don't really know if they are interested in dating you? Do you have any experiences in this? Is this a bad idea? Any tips on how to do it?

RM8

So yesterday I had a pretty nice first date, and I'm just hoping my date thinks the same, lol. We're still texting and he still wants me to help him with his (pretty much non existent) Spanish, so I guess it could be worse. I just hope I don't ruin everything :[ I realize I can be a very weak date. Plus I'm grossly inexperienced at flirting and it's quite embarrassing for a guy my age. He's fun and likes learning languages :3 But I honestly can't shake the feeling that, since he's quite into fitness, he'll eventually want to date someone who matches his lifestyle more. At least there's no language barrier this time around since we both can speak English.

Hi LGBTQIA+ gaf, I have a question for you guys. What do you guys think of asking someone that you don't really know if they are interested in dating you? Do you have any experiences in this? Is this a bad idea? Any tips on how to do it?

I say ask them out and see how they respond, that's all you can do in situations like that.

Ask them if they're interested in going out to lunch or something of the sort and take it from there.

Beefy

Sigh. People bringing up how LGBT+ are and have been treated and comparing it to how peados are treated now (In the pedophilla thead) and not getting how harmful to us it is.

Sigh. People bringing up how LGBT+ are and have been treated and comparing it to how peados are treated now (In the pedophilla thead) and not getting how harmful to us it is.

I guess some people just choose to pay attention to the first half of "consenting adults".

Here's me chatting with Joe Biden:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

Note the comments. That's what people think of me when I speak!

My abject existence only grows more dire as the days pass by. I tried meeting this guy yesterday, and it was such a disaster. You could write a what-not-to-do when meeting someone for the first time book based off of what I did.

Maybe it was the copious amount of benzos I took before meeting him, or maybe it was self-sabatage because I hate myself? It's probably a little of both. All I know is a tried to message him today to apologize, and he hasn't messaged back. I always ruin any chance I have at anything good.

I'm only good for being used at this point. At least letting guys use me satisfies my desire to be treated like garbage. If only there could be broken glass on the ground as I service them so that the jagged edges would cut into my knees. If only they would choke me and beat me within an inch of my life while I do it. No, better still would be if they finished me off completely afterward.

It's not like I can be close to any of them anyway. None of them like me. I know they're disappointed when they meet me. Any guy who even tries to get to know me, which is something I am going to entirely avoid after my debacle last night, is entirely put off by me. I don't have anything in common with them, and no one wants to be near someone who'd rather be dead than interacting with them.

The only thing that comforts me now besides fleeting distractions is looking at the stars at night. I love how small and insignificant they prove me to be. I always pick out a star and wonder if there's a planet like ours orbiting it. Do those beings live as we do? Hopefully not. Little could be worse than life here as we've made it. If reincarnation is real, I would never allow myself to incarnate to this miserable rock again. I would demand to go to one of those other worlds, so far away from here where it's hard and brutish. Life there would be better than here.

I mean the Verendus stuff was obvious, he literally took the 4chan "spoilers" (of which I will not speak to their veracity) and make a very long winded couple of posts just expounding on what those spoilers said. There was nothing in his posts that denoted anything other than someone who read those and decided what the hell.

I don't know what possessed him to lie about it on GAF but hey.

Also pamplemousse, call a hotline, get immediate help, TELL YOUR FAMILY WHERE YOU ARE, and know that you are not alone. And that people on the internet, especially comment sections, are assholes.

People have already forgotten the era where LGBT and pedophiles were largely considered one in the same and how much that hurt us.

Kater

Banned
Pedophilia threads are always so disturbing. I never visit them but when I hear about posts like that from other (because the more scandalous posts of course get spread around) it makes me rather pissed at the people that defend those sick people with such comparisons.

How quick people are to forget that just over a decade ago it was still illegal for us to functionally exist in America.

Equating our struggle to pedophiles, smdh.

Top Bottom